Degenerate girls you’ve dated

Degenerate girls you’ve dated

Attached: 13B3B35C-F353-430A-A893-4091465D3715.jpg (400x400, 33K)

But that’s the german’s casual gf

I wish I could say I've dated any girl....

Attached: sad.gif (312x252, 152K)

Im here, if you have any questions, before this thread gets deleted.

So what if you get STDs from her? If she’s out fucking other men, your risk of catching something rises significantly

Never dated a degenerate girl but I saw this one in a smoothie shop the other day. She was small, black hair, pale and covered in tattoos. I wanted to talk to her so bad but she was on her phone the entire time.

While true generally, in my case, i have nothing to worry since she is not the type to fuck multiple guys simultaniously. Most women are not. Actually, im the guy who sometimes fucks around with other girls, so i gotta be careful for her.

Why don’t you worry about getting STDs? Many girls lie. My best friend got herpes on his balls from a tinder girl. He used a condom and he couldn’t tell she was diseased, no signs. But he got it, and months later he saw her in public and confronted her and all she saidn was “well...... sorry!” and then walked away

Wut Lol ok let’s test what’s her name

Is she good in bed? How many other guys does she chuck you with

Source?

Which city are you guys from

Cause we are doing it for over 5 months now. You know people over the time. Also we discussed this once, and she wanted to know if i have other girls, which i denied. Same goes for her.
btw im 27 and shes 20.

Dunno about you guys, i dont know OPs pic and i dont even know who the fuck came up with this in last thread, lol.

I lost my virginity in a one night stand with a fat feminist, and my first girlfriend was another feminist who was obsessed with drag queens. Both of them had tattoos. It blows my mind that my ancestors had easy access to a large supply of non degenerate women, while getting even one non degenerate woman nowadays is like hunting a unicorn.

Attached: Brendan+Fraser+MGN.png (810x452, 804K)

She’s lying bro

>Also we discussed this once, and she wanted to know if i have other girls, which i denied

So... you’re lying to her because you admitted you see other girls... how do you know she’s not lying to you?

Also, you shouldn’t hook up with random girls. You don’t want herpes on your balls. My friend is fucked

I dont know, but i simply dont care. If i get an STD, then i know.
Also, most of the time the ONS are not worth it, mostly it just kind of happens and i dont even really try to make it happen. The sex is not so good and the bodies are worse then from my girl. Guess i just want to make more experiences before i finally give in and make her to full scale GF.

how’s Berlin for casual hookup? Are all white girls busy sucking refugee cock?

most German girls are racist bruh. and that's a good thing.

You probably spend to much time infront of the internet if you really believe crap like this.
The absolute majority is repulsed by refugees, while they have an "support them and integrate them" kind of wishy washy attitude, nobody wants to actually engage in any way with them. Most ethnicities stick to themselfes anyway here.
I dont know about Berlin since i come from the south, but i heard Berlin people are more open minded

>I dont know, but i simply dont care. If i get an STD, then i know
This is not wise thinking
>I want more experiences
But you said they were bad. Why do you want to have more bad experiences that put you at higher risk of STDs.

Where is the reward?

Honestly they may have been a bad fit for me, but none of them were degenerate.

You are right, i simply dont care about STDs since ive never had any. Call it lucky, or dumb.
Why are you so scared about them?

>Why are you so scared about them?

I don’t want painful and itchy sores to periodically spawn on my balls for the rest of my life.. how is that a hard concept to understand?

Nice.. so Germany isn’t as degenerate as previously thought

How high is the chance to get something like this?
If you are this careful, you should not even drive cars or even live in the US.

There is a difference. A girl who has herpes suffers in no way by giving you herpes. If you get in a car wreck both people suffer.

Also, a person may need a car for transportation. You don’t need to fuck random thots

>my ancestors had easy access to a large supply of non degenerate women

source?

Quite fancy girls of this archetype (pale, round features, upturned nose) desu
She’d be a qt if she dropped the Clockwork Orange hair

>tatoos
>degenerste

I second this query