If we got rid of California from the US, the rest of the world would respect the USA more

If we got rid of California from the US, the rest of the world would respect the USA more.

Attached: california-state-map.jpg (660x520, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laweekly.com/news/california-is-americas-most-hated-state-according-to-public-policy-polling-2398458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>caring about the rest of the world's respect
faggot don't get indoctrinated by Jow Forums. they make fun of us here because we own them in the real world.

But California still needs to fuck off.

>This thread with a slight variation every day.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 44K)

I dunno why Cali gets so much hate from some anons here. Cali is great. I have a few relatives there. I have relatives in NV, CA, VA, TX and NY. They live in San Jose. Milpitas too. Good place, great people.

you fuck off we're on fire again

>Cali gets so much hate from some anons here.

laweekly.com/news/california-is-americas-most-hated-state-according-to-public-policy-polling-2398458

there is more of a cultural difference between states than among countries in Europe

> hate California because it's too left wing
> vote Hawaii best
We have no fucking idea what we actually want.

That's just butthurt republicans who get gibs from Cali a lot yet continue to shit on it. My relatives tell me life is good in California, at least for them.

>My relatives tell me life is good in California,

That's because your relatives aren't White. For White people, AKA the constructive people in America, its hell on earth.

But it's geography would be a lot less interesting.

Californians have turned formerly solid red states such as Colorado and Nevada into blue states, and states like Arizona and Texas into purple states

Good work, you Jews.

Imagine believing this.
The absolute fucking state of Jow Forumstards.

Republicans are the main reason why your country has third world social services and lacking infrastructure, desu.

Hawaii isn't anti-White

>the constructive people
Really? My relatives arent white but are good hardworking people. Doctors, factory workers, engineers, hotel managers, etc.

I do have 2 NEET cousins there though, a fucking embarassment to our family. Also one of my cousins married a spic.

Attached: skeptical.gif (171x172, 962K)

It's tactical. That's why cost of living isn't coming down, it's to encourage colonial emigration.

No, the Republican retards did that.

The natives hate your fucking guts, bro.

Do the ~3 dorks who keep posting this thread ever get tired?

California is one of the few good things in the USA

Yea... people dislike the US because of... California.

California is the only reason some people like USA

CAs problem is despite being "liberal" they have high levels of homeless in places like SF, mass shootings, high income inequality, etc, decreasing IQs, etc. Things associated with conservatives and southern shitholes so it's like bizzaro land.

Foreigners love California. We make fun of those redneck parts.

>buncha flyovers hate us
yikes!

>flyovers
FUCK OFF