Italians infestation of the US

Italians infestation of the US

Thoughts?

Attached: italian_american.png (960x595, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Nr-FoA9Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care

Better than the Spic menace. At least Italians brought us good food, culture and conservative values, instead of crime, poverty and disease.

>live in a red county
Mama mia!

>conservative values, instead of crime, poverty and disease.
(You)

all catholics should be deported unironically. this is a WASP country!

>Italians don’t bring crime

Have you heard of the mafia?

Explain to me the lack of serviceable Italian food in Trinidad, Colorado.

unbelievably based

Mexican food is way better than Italian food
Italian is by far the most overrated cuisine

Look at all those Michelin rated Mexican restaurants lmao

t. Giuseppe Pittoni from New Joyzey

I don't really give a fuck what a tire company thinks about restaurants.
I have tasted both cuisines, and Mexican is better regardless what michelin says.
I'd rather have a Lengua taco from a truck than go to the best Michelin rated Italian restaurant

t. Giovanni Terrone

Honestly I think yankees should be deported back to Ireland and Italy

Well done. I can't actually tell if this is bait or not. You've straddled Poe's line perfectly.

eyyyy imma walkin here
badabing badaboom

Its not bait. A street taco truck is unironically better than any Italian restaurant.
Mexicans add way more to our culture than Italians

Attached: taco.jpg (550x387, 98K)

everyday i can't help but feel i don't belong in this country even though i was born in it.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

You have to go back

go back where? I was born here, spic.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

mexican food is poverty food.

Yes, its cheap because Mexicans are poor.
Doesn't make it any worse than a $20 meal from an Italian restaurant.

>Italians didn't bring crime to the US
what is the mafia

Look at all that variation in Mexican food! I wonder how anyone can tell the difference?

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 64K)

My father is an oiler making 300k dollars a year and my mother is a secretary in brooklyn. What does your family do? Work at the refugee acceptance center?

Attached: britshit.png (726x545, 80K)

How does this bait work every single time?

There are some amazing Tuscan dishes with steak and reduced wine sauces that are amazingly full of flavor you should look into. In the mean time, go learn to make a good green mole sauce and stop eating only Mexican street food.

how much will i get bullied in the midwest for being italian?

I look like this but with brown eyes.

Attached: north italiann.jpg (731x950, 104K)

kys

Why don't you stay in fucking New Jersey

Who the fuck eats tacos with rice?

this was some solid bait. You hooked many with that last couple of words

Attached: 1541374624371.jpg (600x600, 27K)

> Important Mexican foods
> Calls it a burrito

Because they can't make a decent mole sauce.

People who think taco means it comes with a fried shell.

FACT: Italians should've never been allowed anywhere in the New World

We should allow Mexicans to settle in the southwest, but Italians and Irish should be deported.

go home pedro

At least Italians didn't fuck up the New World like the Spanish and Portuguese did.

You are what the mexicans will be in 2 generations, guido. Stop being a racist twat, there is literally no difference between Italians and Mexicans, both are alien to the US and both will happily integrate anyway.

Italians assimilated to the US relatively quickly and learned English within a generation.

Mexicans haven't.

assholes like you are the reason i never tell people i'm italian even though they know as soon as they see my surname. Get cancer faggot.

>there is literally no difference between Italians and Mexicans

Mexican are a mix between Amerindians and Spaniards, they have nothing to do with Italians.

Mole is overrated

The key difference is that Italians stopped coming(after the 1924 immigration law heavily restricted the entry of several nationalities, including Italian, precisely because they weren't assimilating), while Mexicans just keep coming. Cut the supply of Mexicans, and the ones that entered the country will quickly assimilate.

Irish Americans are based you can't deny that

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Nr-FoA9Ps

What is the Mexican equivalent to this?

fuck you dixiecuck

better than spics
way better than niggers
mobs and stuff were neat, but then it diverged into guido culture so ... yeah no

No we won't. We will create Aztlan

Why are there so many Italians in Florida?

Not pedro, I just respect the Mexican immigrants more than the Irish/Italian abominations

the actual true ones in new england are absolute cunts

>Not pedro
sure kid. You probably don't even know why this country is called the way it is, do you?

Attached: amerigo vespucci.png (249x249, 84K)

Based

Massholes are the least based people in America

>Italian is by far the most overrated cuisine
If for ''italian'' you mean the shitty invented ''recipes'' you're used to eat as ''italian cuisine'' in USA yes, you're right

>Italians and Mexicans
Irrelevant postsoviet shithole has spoken

I've been to your shithole Mario, I'd still take Mexican

It's probably only a matter of years before Latvia surpassed Italy. It's only natural.

you're making it extremely obvious to everybody here that you're a spic.

protip all the italians south of maryland aren't actually italian

they're spics with italian surnames, for example tony villar

>It's only natural.

How?

It literally never happens in history.

I think they are even in fact below than some SA country like Uruguay or Argentina.

I would honestly have every single Italian in the U.S than any more hispanic immigration.

t.pablo martinez

t. Luigi Penini

Italians are disgusting "people" that should just be subservient to their german masters

The perception of the Italian Mafia phenomenon has been over-represented in pop culture by Hollywood in order to make the Jewish Mafia go undetected despite its way more pervasive and poisonous nature.
Italians manage to be more virtuous even when sending their worst possible stock of people, and if Americans have some chance to get their shit together with Trump they should be thanking the Italoamerican mob (see: S&A Concrete of Salerno and Castellano families, just one of the many) for boosting his career and backing him. I dislike southerners and southern Italian descendants, but right now i'm happy that faggot OP won't be able to escape the third-world that easily thanks to them as well.

Italians >>>>>> Amerimutts

Italians and Latinos are literally just palette swapped Catholics

i'm protestant.

Getting sick of explaining to you faggots that italians are white and do belong in america, and you treat us like spics.

(You)

t. barely richer than Mexico

We've been badly misrepresented by American media. Their stereotypes are taken as truth to this day and it's a shame. Believe it or not, some of us aren't southerners or swarthy manlets. You wouldn't even assume I'm Italian based off of first impression, most people go with the notion that I'm of English or German descent based off of my features. I have pasty skin, light eyes, and wavy hair. Of course, other Americans of European descent will continue to mock us, as if we're nothing more than Arabs or lesser than Mexicans. The reality of the situation is that the Italian peninsula has contributed far more to Western civilization than some German or Irish backwater shit-hole ever will, no matter how much you go on about the Reich, or whatever the fuck. Your grandchildren will be of Italian descent, you'll look into their eyes, and see the last remnants of WASP America fading away.

Attached: 1540736968059.jpg (1200x675, 185K)

>food
Considering how much hispanic food Americans eat, I think this point is moot.

>culture
Again, 5 de mayo? dia de los muertos?
Basically every famous dance like Salsa, tango and whatnot.

>conservative values
You have no idea how conservative spics are. If Republicans weren't so aggro on the whole immigration stuff, HIspanics would probably vote 60-40 on rep/dem. They already voteabout 30% rep.

Anti-Abortion, pro-religion, pro-nuclear family, anti-gay, etc, etc.

>Italians didn't bring crime
?????
Italian mafia?
The godfather?
Al Capone?
Even the Irish brought lots of crime. They are now shells of their former selves, but the same will happen to the hispanics crime organizations.

>poverty
WTF?
This guy lives in a fantasy. Just fucking bother watching some random movie like the godfather.
You think the sicilians and other immigrants coming here were doctors and what not?
When he goes back to sicily, does it look like a 1st world country to you?

>disease
???
What?
What disease are latinos supposedly bringing here?

Jow Forumstard really need to stop talking out of their ass. Think before you say something.

>implying
hiding retardation behind "le bait"
sure.

what's wrong with being italian and having brown eyes?

italian master race

Attached: 1541595764765.jpg (960x738, 50K)

Yeah, but you live in 2018.
The Italians coming to the US back in the 20-40s were almost entirely catholic.

Spics in the other hand tend to be 60/30 catholic to protestant. depending in the country.

Attached: FT_Former_Catholics1.png (420x584, 21K)

>Italian peninsula has contributed far more to Western civilization than some German or Irish backwater
buttmad spic detected

Nothing. Just northern italians superiority complex.

Except that my family came here in 1901 and even though they were mostly catholics I'm not. Worshiping a kike that died on a stick is disgusting.

Attached: cucked pope.jpg (720x523, 83K)

Modern civilization is a Germanic creation