Zero nobel prizes

>zero nobel prizes
yikes just yikes

Attached: Hue_hue_hue_br_by_voltrotz-d7nvrcl.png (479x350, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Leite_Lopes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_Lattes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mário_Schenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Leite_Lopes

>internationally recognized for his many contributions to theoretical physics, particularly in the following areas:
>Prediction of the existence of neutral vectorial bosons (Z0 boson), 1n 1958, by devising an equation which showed the analogy of the weak nuclear interactions with electromagnetism. Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow and Abdus Salam used later these results to develop the electroweak unification. They were awarded with the Nobel Prize of Physics in 1979.
>The vector dominance model in nuclear electroweak interactions
>Nuclear shell structure in photonuclear reactions
>Construction of the Fock relativistic space
>Meson pseudoscalar potential in deuteron theory
>Scalar meson pairs
>Models of lepton and quark structures

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_Lattes
>one of the discoverers of the pion, a composite subatomic particle made of a quark and an antiquark.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mário_Schenberg
>Widely regarded as one of Brazil's most important theoretical physicists, Schenberg is best remembered for his contributions to astrophysics, particularly the theory of nuclear processes in the formation of supernova stars. He provided the inspiration for the name of the so-called Urca process, a cycle of nuclear reactions in which a nucleus loses energy by absorbing an electron and then re-emitting a beta particle plus a neutrino-antineutrino pair, leading to the loss of internal supporting pressure and consequent collapse and explosion in the form of a supernova.

We have 2, only 1 is important tho

We all love Rigoberta but you shouldn't be putting Asturias down like that

>5 World Cups

Attached: 1629f8ff-772c-4908-aa6e-1b0a7520a9b0_47211_CUSTOM.jpg (305x225, 23K)

Nice, how many nobel prizes does he have?

0 hahahahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh no no noooo

>using other's acheivments as a weird form of nationalistic pride for something you had no part in rather than acknowledging the knowledge and skill of an individual
Fucking Cringe.

That sounds like something a country with 0 achievements would say.

Attached: Nobel laureates by country..png (1357x628, 46K)

>t. Ireland
kek

>he
Are you unable to count?

can you count brazil's nobel prizes for me please

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

We have a fields medal though and it's basically a nobel for mathematicians

Not that I'm "defending" my country (I don't give a fuck, it's a shithole).

But there are many people who "deserved" a nobel prize and never got one, whereas we have garbage like Obama who did indeed receive a nobel prize, despite being a literal chimp retarded failure.

forget about peace, lit and economics, those are farces

>all jewish
>all communist
They're just typical 20th century cosmopolitan scientists, nothing to do with Brazil. Any awards for their work belong to Israel.

I don't think the first one is jewish but anyways:
>As of 2017, Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 902 individuals, of whom 203 or 22.5% were Jews, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population. This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average.

less yikes than you muhammed

stop playing soccer and start contributing to humanity, you rancid apes!

bumpinho

Noble prizes are pointless Moralfag certificates. it does not represent science anymore.

Yeah. We goyim are utterly helpless without the Chosen people.

>Ghana
>fuking Liberia
Ok what was their nobel prize ? Canibalism ?

Some human rights bullshit.

Oh I see...

this but unironically

It is not only the fields medal of Arthur Avilla, Brazil is in the Elite of math.The IMPA is an excellence center. The ITA is another.

The problem is that We do not give a fuck about science here, we like the idiots.

How many here knows who the fuck is Arthur Avilla? But everyone knows the whore that Diving Neymar is boning.

The average brazillian is an illiterate Jow Forumstard.

This

imagine being so pathetic you masturbate to the idea that some dead faggot from your country did research in physics once

Imagine being a nigger

>But everyone knows the whore that Diving Neymar is boning.
I keked.