Are older generations of Eastern Germans mentally closer to Slavs than Western Germans?

Are older generations of Eastern Germans mentally closer to Slavs than Western Germans?

Attached: 02a8c515131e6d613f289d5bc4a27096[1].png (640x640, 106K)

>mentally closer to Slavs
explain what the slav mentality is like

Less friendly to strangers, more suspicious, closer family ties, like to show-off and are jealous.

they are on average poorer than the Germans living in the western parts
so in that regard they are closer to Slavs
otherwise no

i dont know because i dont live in this shithole

then I'm slav

>Less friendly to strangers
Is it me or it's really better than fake American small-talk culture and shit like that

Unfriendly
Drunk
Violent tendencies
Slavish devotion to alpha authority figures
Superficially very concerned with honor, family bonds and loyalty but degenerate backstabbing scum who will rob their own grandma in reality.

this is why some decent well-integrated Slavs I know are ashamed when being called Slavs

What I never understood is east german two stroke cars and vans.

>fake American small-talk culture and shit like that
This might blow your mind ivan but the funny part about america is how that isn't fake we legit believe in the bullshit we say while doing small-talk

not only cringe, but also quite bluepilled.

Right this is why the average American has one close friend and there is an epidemic of loneliness in the west in general, including here. At least gopnicks can drink with each other

Attached: 1541515547720.jpg (800x450, 52K)

i have never seen anyone in my life that is so addicted to being a victim as much as the blyats
its worse than having a cuck syndrome named after a countries capital, like sweden
this is vile

What a load of bullshit

Balts, not blyats

Nvm then

you have no right who to call cucks and not with your little union barely seeing any action in it's whole entirety being just a fuckhole for the ottomans for the most part, be grateful you were born in this shithole and not ours literally next door to a bunch of Ivans wanting your culture and people dead or replaced for fucking centuries

this is unironically true unfortunately, i mean look at this retard

t. a literal slavnigger

slavs are everything this guy mentioned and it's still better to be a slavnigger than a baltcuck - this is how pathetic you are
now hang yourself, you love that shit there

Attached: 40050074_suicide_rate2.jpg (1260x1260, 231K)

haha, and they call US the butthurt belt

Attached: 1541353476179.jpg (500x490, 37K)

t. butthurt ivan