Reminder that if you living in the areas inside the circles, you have no right to complain about anything

Reminder that if you living in the areas inside the circles, you have no right to complain about anything.

>Having everything handed over on a silver plate
>Still somehow fail at life and turn out to be an incel loser
Consider suicide if that's your case

Attached: actualfirstworld.jpg (4518x2453, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've comfort me, thank you.

What did Vanuatuans ever do
Also red and outside circle are based and jewpilled

poortugal lmfao

also i am not an incel loser.... i complain that my tax dollars pay for incel losers to sit on their fat asses all day playing vidya and shitposting

>starving norks cant complain but i can
wtf senpai

shutup monkeyboy

help

>poortugal in the good circle

Sigh...can't thirdie monkeys do anything right?

>Peru, Chile and Uruguay will become red in at least 10 years

What do you say, mad cucks?

Attached: 1395151617116.jpg (634x900, 93K)

I noticed the map isn't quite right. Here's the real map.

Attached: actualfirstworld2.jpg (4518x2453, 898K)

North Korea isn't in the circle, you dumb kike.

Also, I don't care what Israel's GDP is, you people are surrounded by enemies, terrorists, and you go to war every couple of years. Not far-away wars either, you have war right on your doorstep. The Arabs could conquer you within hours if they really put their minds to it, and with the decline of the USA it may happen sooner rather than later.

>literally my flag but with a leaf

Shut the fuck up retarded Peru

>The Arabs could conquer you within hours if they really put their minds to it,
no they couldn't in a billion years with 10/10 luck . they have no military forces whatsoever . vast majority of israelis dont ever think of any terrorist or arab shit beyond watching some shit about rockets getting intercepted on the news.

and israel isnt surrounded by enemies , most of our borders are with countries we have good relations with . i honestly feel much safer here then in europe where they're all arabs and africans now or usa where police executes unarmed innocent civilians over failing a game of simon says , id take life here over any of those other then maybe straya or nipland\korea.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Attached: Hes+not+actually+peruvian+hes+a+canadian+timetraveler+from+the+_6cc2334ff25548c39f1d835d753f3878.jpg (533x800, 125K)

based
but arab countries do have decent armies
egypt isn't arab but we are the closeist neighbour our army is ranked the 12th israel is the 16th

having said that there is no way in hell we would attack israel it isn't the 70s we might disagree with some of their actions but they are our allie we do military drilles with them we have strong economic ties with them real life isn't a youtube comment section
israel is allowing large egyption forces to sweep the desert even thou according to our peace agreament we shouldn't have that much there because they know us and we allow their airforce to get in our air space for the same reason

I thought you were retarded Canada

based

israel can delete egyprian 'army' in 10 mins senpai it's a joke army it's not meant for actual wars , they are weak untrained undisciplined and lack a warrior spirit .

Attached: tumblr_odiaynHyjY1u2srpqo1_500.png (500x351, 139K)

>sit on their fat asses all day playing vidya and shitposting
doing a shit job is far worse, trust me

Found the real map

Attached: Sketch95144455.png (1280x694, 420K)

Nigga you can't even defeat Hezbollah

>Portugal
>Greece
>Good

No

Attached: not amused sp.jpg (541x578, 153K)

Oh piss off. Israel is a joke, the only thing you people have is American backing. And the US is in decline, when they are unable or unwilling to support Israel you will be as weak as post-Soviet Cuba,

I don't complain about anything, i love my comfy western first world life. And whenever i want to feel even better i just look up depressing news from shithole countries

>receives another billion in funds from the USA

Easy to talk shit when you have the literal largest budget in defense in the entire world watching your back.

just another proof of our strength that we managed to subjugate and vassilize USA

Attached: 1541798227982.png (1472x2212, 1.04M)