Have you ever used "based" or other Jow Forums lingo in real life? Was it cringe?

Have you ever used "based" or other Jow Forums lingo in real life? Was it cringe?

Attached: 1539437774833.jpg (465x465, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was redpilling my exgf about why manlets are pathetic and she said what's a manlet

I used based before it got stolen by Jow Forums

yes
no because he also browses Jow Forums

only thw world manchildren, thought it was a real term but my mate never heard of it, he laughed though

>coworker wants to tell me something
>prefaces by asking me if ive heard of Jow Forums
>say no
>he visibly deflates and decides not to tell me since I wouldnt get it
>breathe a sigh of relief as soon as he turns away

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

bluepilled
cringe
based
redpilled

>based
>Jow Forums lingo
isn't there an afro-american rapper or something called based god?

It's not strictly Jow Forums lingo, but it surprises me that barely anyone at my work had heard the term "manlet" before.

Based isnt internet lingo

i once said kek ironically

it passed into my house's ironic vocabulary so that the dumbest shit would be cringe and bluepilled or based and redpilled

Accidentally called something 'kino', then just said something else so thankfully nobody asked me about it

LiL B was made famous by Jow Forums

Attached: 1540057711278.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

i say it but i'm black so i can get away with saying anything. nobody's even given me so much as a confused look

A girl told me she hasn't gone partying and other stuff in a while. I called her a "normie" and she acted offended. I guess she knows what it means.. i didn't expect her to

Yeah. Me and some classmates did some cringey /b/ stuff back in like 07.

Dodged a bullet

cringe but redpilled

Based irl

>Jow Forums lingo
"Based", "X-pilled" and all that shit is reddit lingo. I'm still surprised how many of you faggots use it.

I used "kek" and "cuck" a lot in a whatsapp group, it stuck with us and now is part of normal conversation.

I once sent my mother a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing pepe when I was angry with her 3 years ago.

Thank god she didn't cared

ITT pl*bbitors
kindly go back to your containment shithole.
No one speakest about this place irl to be "based"
Power levels are should be kept hidden.

I said "monkaS" once

Attached: 1539490129483.jpg (709x765, 72K)

cringe and bluepilled

"Oispa" sometimes but that's not really Jow Forums lingo.

>yl*

i have nearly used Jow Forums shit a few times, especially AHHH YES from /brit/ but been able to stop myself

When tb[q]h was a common thing I found myself saying it more often. I think I say cunt and unironically now more often than I used to.

no, never

I called a guy a manlet for being half an inch shorter than me
also I said "we're living in a society" to some classmates and one guy said "don't go there"

I talked about the facebook frog with some classmates back in the day.

oldfags will know what 'm talking about..

cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
its bad if anyone does that, seriously dont do it

>normie
faux 4chin

I said bogan to someone, but I've never used "redpilled" "based" "cucked" in real life

Based, kara boga, kara inui, install gentoo, manlet, cucked, manchildren, tfw and >"" >"" choose one
Most of my friends use imageboards

the hero we need, god bless you user

I know this is cringe but whenever I see someone type out twitch emotes as text I find it hilarious

I asked a finnish girl if she had heard of ylilauta once, is this acceptable behaviour?

>using kara boga irl
Do you guys watch blacked together too?