Wtf even happens in this country?

Wtf even happens in this country?

Attached: PapuaNGPolitical.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-linguistically-diverse-countries-in-the-world.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bougainvillean_independence_referendum,_2019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cannibalism

I have no idea, there are still even maps where it's considered a part of Austarlia.

most linguistically diverse country in the world

worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-linguistically-diverse-countries-in-the-world.html

Diverse linguistics and a fucking lot of rape. Also the island on the far right is having an independence referendum soon, so we will have another rare flag to find :^)

Attached: Deutsch-Neuguinea.jpg (2000x1024, 985K)

Did anyone save the PNG user stories? They were really insightful and showed how bizzare it was over there.

and so why isn't part of australia? to exile niggers?

It was a Austarlian territory after we took it from Germany, but after WW2 I think they gave them freedom but I still think we do a lot of work there.

Isn't this one of the poorest countries in the world

I mean how uncivilised do you have to be that fucking brought a sense of order and civility to your country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

>An estimated 67% of wives have been beaten by their husbands with close to 100% in the Highlands Region according to a 1992 survey by the PNG Law Reform Commission.[3][4] In urban areas, one in six women interviewed needed treatment for injuries caused by their husbands.

>An estimated 55% of women have experienced forced sex, in most cases by men known to them, according to a 1993 Survey by the PNG Medical Research Institute.[3][4][5] Abortion in Papua New Guinea is illegal unless it is necessary to save the woman's life, so those who experience pregnancy from rape have no legal recourse.

Literally an island of rape babies

Attached: deep_think.png (680x680, 59K)

My uncle traveled in almost every country and told me is one of the most dangerous he saw

You can't have segregated countries anymore. It would be suddenly getting 5 million abos.

any stories?

are papuans basically abos or are they different?

They're both similar in that they're borderline animals that rape women a lot, but they're different in that while abos consume nothing but cheap alcohol, papuans are literal cannibals.

>Also the island on the far right is having an independence referendum soon, so we will have another rare flag to find :^)
New Caledonia already has a distinct flag here tho

Its Bougainville, not New Caledonia.

how soon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bougainvillean_independence_referendum,_2019

>Population: 249,358
>Wants independence when that would make them the 21st least populous country
why