/brit/

we live in the now

Attached: lookatthesefunnydwarfs.jpg (600x400, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jxv1Zs0gMMk
cbsnews.com/news/bayer-sold-hiv-risky-meds/
eu.news-leader.com/story/news/crime/2018/11/06/man-killed-3-people-last-week-springfield-police-say/1904234002/
youtube.com/watch?v=uPmNxobIoWI
youtube.com/watch?v=ROj_1R36lX0
youtube.com/watch?v=nlQLlTSuVPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crisps

good post
i do agree somehow need a format reshake

in love lads

with who?

Attached: Apprentice Fortnite Dance.webm (746x416, 1.46M)

wank so much that I feel it in my left rotator cuff

quite ironic how americanised rorke is
he doesn't even discuss british culture

who with? tell us all about him

Only chair Graham Norton needs is the electric chair.

janny is just going to delete it eventually

whats the point?

The irony is that 4 Poofs and a Piano would work really well on a reshook The Graham Norton Show

Fucking swear right now I will never hand over money to any online personalities ever again

Attached: 1536715000203.jpg (720x833, 27K)

>" I’m also a meme expert ;) "
what does this mean

so do his viewers

are you literal woman? what the fuck is wrong with you

Please see picture related. A PSA for weaboos.

Attached: >anime.png (772x2025, 703K)

youtu.be/Jxv1Zs0gMMk

give it a rest janny you tedious sod

the amount of NPC radiation here almost made me vomit.

whenever im around normies they only seem to talk about funny things that happened to them in the past
they don't seem to make new memories with me

It was literally founded as an anime imageboard

proto gf

dry your eyes rorke

>Watching cartoons as an adult male
>Calling others women
Mug, get a grip

the mice in the wall are going fucking nuts why wont they stop aghhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: wojak13.png (300x300, 94K)

she hired a hitman to kill him hitman killed him then killed her to tie up loose ends

Attached: texts_from_Josh.png (2160x960, 1.34M)

piss of janny

everybody here hates your guts

what's more pathetic: rorke or the person obsessed with rorke?

you notice the first topics listed are anime and videogames yeah?

Yup, you mad. You REAL mad.

Attached: colonial british pepe.jpg (910x900, 473K)

Mmm yummy haribo!

nostalgia is the cheapest form of conversation
it works well though

>are you literal woman? what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: average video gamer 15.png (675x1200, 1.49M)

how do you get heroin? out of the dozens of dealers ive met, none of them sell heroin.
i dont want to inject it or anything, i just want to smoke it. painkillers are too expensive and hard to get. i just want to try heroin at this point.

yeah im not a sociopath so i wouldn't really sell people things that are an outright scam. dumbest thing i can imagine myself selling is something the people would buy ironically that don't really have much value, like this guy who was selling rocks at this shopping center in my area. he was selling a rock named "Chris Rock" or rocks named "dwayne johnson" etc.

but yeah like you said i think i'd feel terrible if i pretended to be some cute girl and sold random freaks on the internet underwear.

there are people who have no conscience and would sell death to their customers. like small scale fentanyl dealers or mega corporations without conscience, like when bayer had a batch of medicine that they sold to people knowing it was infected with HIV but decided not to make a new batch because they figured the law-suits would be cheaper than doing a recall.

cbsnews.com/news/bayer-sold-hiv-risky-meds/

Attached: file.png (193x261, 92K)

I never noticed Jackie Chan's movies were dubbed, was really confused as a child when I saw Rush Hour and he suddenly had a super thick accent.

no they don't you low iq spacker

person obsessed with rorkes is the janny
he outed himself earlier and is now censoring us

have proof from the leftypol discord this leftypol freak poo skin who goes on about give it a rest rorke and not british culture has infiltrated himself into being a janny reporting it to the moderators

Toil on the morrow and I'm drunk lads

Attached: 42724724724772.jpg (234x249, 7K)

its one of those...stand on dodgy corners of your city type drug

You are genuinely mentally ill
seek help

Jesus Christ just looked at the damage over a 6 month period... Near 8,000 quid down the fucking drain. Youtuberberg must be gloating

Attached: 1538129688905.jpg (567x654, 46K)

source or bullshit

just crush up some tramadol and put it in a fag

that desperate cretin who replied to you first

>weaboos are SEETHING

Attached: laugh.jpg (500x421, 40K)

how are you not afraid of it?

this is england fuck you know

Niggers?
You must love em based on the current shtate of your kip.
congratulations on successfully genociding the boers while giving the jews a fascist ethnostate
based and redpilled

remember that time jackie chan died?

they really do

not one single person like you in this thread and I bet nobody in your real life likes you either

you're just one of them people with a very dislikeable personality

You don't have to like anime to post here but to actively hate anime while choosing to come here is baffling behaviour

LOL the butthurt caused by racist epithets being removed ud0d hilarious!

Based

Attached: DrSgkpGWsAAmLPG.jpg (970x796, 82K)

i just want to discuss british culture but rorke never shuts up about america

i sincerely hope those two are american, tragic if not

very well said

I remember Jackie Chan's cartoon and that film he was in with Owen Wilsonj

twizzynugget?

more like Titty-Nuggets

Attached: file.png (478x699, 446K)

me and the lads

Attached: 1491847282586.jpg (1220x1002, 167K)

Twitch is not solely a game streaming service. Dave pretended to open the link to the woman cooking or whatever she was doing, and demanded to know why the people in the chat (baselessly accused of being gamer fuckups) are the way they are (lonely)

he NEEDS to be stopped

he has a MASSIVE conflict of interest

i like john cale

ah yes, the ol' rorke coping mechanism where you pretend everyone agrees with you
interesting
*jots down some notes*

eu.news-leader.com/story/news/crime/2018/11/06/man-killed-3-people-last-week-springfield-police-say/1904234002/

this shit rarely happens outside of burgerstan

this is england

If only there were some way you could post without using racist slurs!

Attached: 1527671930883.png (773x764, 642K)

anyone want to play the skribblio or wordsthatfollow

youtube.com/watch?v=uPmNxobIoWI
choon

Anne hegerty and Harry rednap in im a celeb fuckin based

some of it is dubbed yeah

k i n o

i

n

o

Attached: 1517366714803.jpg (450x365, 82K)

Attached: 1518964133117.jpg (1220x1002, 341K)

dont even get me started

sue

Attached: su8249.jpg (614x860, 127K)

i was talking about the texts

youtube.com/watch?v=ROj_1R36lX0
choon

>when the anime stream takes too long to load

Attached: 8vnwcee8s8i11.jpg (500x499, 35K)

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Attached: ba0w3c3i9ww11.jpg (500x500, 44K)

You in the middle.

Attached: poorlittle.jpg (380x540, 323K)

I came to /b/ to post shock humour, /v/ to learn about games, Jow Forums to be racist and finally Jow Forums to shitpost about ukip, when i found /brit/
Where does anime factor into it?

sick to bastard death of being treat differently because I look so young

Attached: ireland.jpg (650x515, 105K)

We've all been whipped up over fixed odds betting terminals bit what about the fucking public health disaster of fixed odds streamer donations? No fucking limit at all, I've pissed away literally thousands on nothing

Attached: 1530069192325.jpg (601x601, 22K)

Attached: 1521849882811.jpg (600x600, 112K)

mate i had like 200 50mg tramadol and i did them all in in a month. best month of my life. fuck you for reminding me that i have none left. i don have a plug for more, only guy i know only sells those fucking unbreakable 80mg time release oxys in bulk. too expensive for me.

opiates are incredible. the high is functional, yet euphoric. you can go about your day doing normal shit while feeling so content and warm inside. i cant even imagine how good heroin feels.

Me coming into the frame at 6:00
youtube.com/watch?v=nlQLlTSuVPo

>Feeling
Not that guy but.. Bad businessman. It's an amoral market, it's an amoral world. Your feelings get in the way. You are taking money away (power, buying power) from idiots who get scammed, let's say, for an example. You are *directly* making the world a better place. Those same idiots you ripped off don't just not spend money, they don't save it, they vote with their wallet. They already did vote with their wallet when you ripped them off, they got ripped off and now you do X or Y with the money which is undoubtedly better for the environment, for humanity, for everything, than what they would have done with it. In fact, someone could probably argue that it's bad to NOT take their money and put it to better use in the world than they do. You are basically allowing evil to exist, which is really where there money ends up if you don't take it from their stupid hands. People like Soros are perfectly amoral to the point it's almost robotic, but that's why they are worth so much money. Imagine Soros turned around and used all of his money to fund something that is undeniably great for humanity and almost everyone agrees.. is he still a crook? Let's say he cures cancer with his 'ill gotten gains', is he still a crook?

the fact that this was founded as an anime website and anime is ingrained in its culture

/brit/ is a free speech free thought general and no leftypol janny is going to change that

Brilliant isn't it?

I hate women

if you smoke a fag and then scratch your bum, your finger smells like a homeless person

cmon now boys

Attached: 1541456616001.png (1200x649, 258K)

Miss playing xbox live and people shit talking. Where's the innocence gone.

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)