Do you want to move from your country? tell me what is your option and why

Do you want to move from your country? tell me what is your option and why

Switzerland, Canada or Netherlands

I'm studying psychology and these countries are perfect for be a psychologist and are a really soft countries.

Attached: Ipawfc4.jpg (900x527, 73K)

Not really, but I guess if you have solid work lined up in another cunt and you’re interested it won’t be too bad. You’ll probably feel like a midget in the Netherlands though.

It's what I want the most in my life but I'm a fucking loser who doesn't even have a job. I will never leave this shithole.

I'd like to live in Quebec city.

>You’ll probably feel like a midget in the Netherlands though.
Why?

Average dutch height: 3 metters. (For girls)

Attached: 1516088343346.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Do you play basket?
Hows the climate up there?

They’re tall as fuck, some of the tallest people in the world. Something to do with their diet I think.

wew what are the chances

No, I'm short as fuck here
I'm 1,74 and all my crushes except one were taller than me
i study in amsterdam now so lots of internationals and it seems like people are smaller in amsterdam in general
as for the climate, it's going to hang around 10 - 13ish degrees the coming 3 weeks. max. 1 - 2 weeks a year snow and average temperature in the winter of 4ish degrees. in the summer it gets max 30 degrees, with some outliers

Yeah, I’d like to go somewhere with cheaper healthcare, especially since it’s likely protections for pre-existing conditions are going to get killed soon. I’d go just about anywhere that isn’t sub Saharan Africa for it.

I love you, based dutch.
Dont worry about your heigth tho.

I just moved here and I have to ask. Why does so much normal stuff taste like shit here?

Bought sausages,spam(don't ask why) bitterballen, chicken nuggets, pizza(some local place)... They all tasted mediocre or horrible compared to what I'm used to. Of course, those aren't the only things that I bought, just the ones that tasted like shit. How is it possible to fuck up chicken nuggets/pizza?

Enschede btw. Compared to Amsterdam, I'm in bumfuck nowhere. The restaurant variety here seems to be, how do I put it... garbage.

no problem user
there arent lots of psychology jobs here iun the netherlands though
kek, i'm an immigrant. dutch cuisine isn't known to be very good :^)
my advice would be to just cook your own food, as for eating out, avoid anything that resembles snackbars. (although if you have a hangover, you've got to try kapsalon).
Go for actual restaurants, assuming you're a student why not just take the train to an actual city with better places to eat? With studentenov you'll be in Utrecht in no-time.

Attached: 1541371712978.jpg (1200x750, 191K)

Yes I'm moving to Bern(Switzerland) for work in January

fucking finally, never EVER leaving.
Thank God.

Attached: Old-Town[1].jpg (1000x667, 305K)

I'm moving out to Tokyo in december. If everything goes smoothly I'll have my visa before march.

why move to The Netherlands when Denmark is simply better?

Sorry, I used the wrong word, but my parents were immigrants. I was born here.
Also why do you think Denmark is better? Just curious

>there aren't lots o psychology jobs here

Oh well, anyways it will be one of my options, I think that Netherlands is one of the best countries of the world if you are young and I think that isnt expensive like Switzerland or some shit like that

Why Japan?

>Also why do you think Denmark is better? Just curious

For an immigrant like you said before (you made it sound like you moved as an adult) it has much better wages - so it'd make sense to go there I suppose.

Also, this is from a tourist PoV, but Denmark seems "safer" than The Netherlands (though I suppose it's not much different on a daily basis).

Also close to the rest of Scandinavia which is awesome.

He raped a Japanese girl and she married him.
Literally, unironically.