Why do most people talk like a new history or culture, identity whatever can't be built...

Why do most people talk like a new history or culture, identity whatever can't be built? The things you boast about had to be done at some point, right?

Attached: Shrug.png (560x407, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_language#Language_reform_and_modern_Turkish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/feb/21/whats-behind-the-rise-of-interracial-marriage-in-the-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're dumb. Like people complaining about how skyscrapers are destroying traditional architecture. I'm sure in 500 years fedoras will be complaining that techno-wormhole centers are destroying traditional skyscrapers that have been here for centuries.

Why are you so aggressive? Can't you argue like a civilized person?

You are a delusional moron if you think cultures a built by the whiffs of a self-proclaimed intellectual who spends his days sniffing farts and therefore yoy are a waste of time

cultures fell from the sky?

u cute

Attached: 1537851448887.jpg (488x291, 24K)

Some people are just boring and want to jerk off to the past. Fuck them.

>if you think cultures a built by the whiffs of a self-proclaimed intellectual
This is how the Italian language was created tho

no, it was created by the populace accepting it

btw I'm not saying that someone will sit down and create a culture artificially. I'm talking about new cultures arising naturally. People say shit like "you're a rootless mutt" and things like that on this board for example. Well, me and my mutt people are creating our own thing.

I doubt that unless you are talking about pardos specifically given how racial segregation is a thing of human nature

A crazy example is Ataturk changing the script to latin and removing all arabic loanwords from Turkish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_language#Language_reform_and_modern_Turkish

Hmm then how were pardos born in the first place?
Also why did they need laws to segregate people in the US?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

I agree with you. All nationalities and groups didn't exist at one point. There's no reason why being Brazilian isn't as natural as being English. But Brazil isn't like other New World countries like Canada and Australia and the US because the Europeans all got mixed

world history ended after ww2
globalization and the internet are destroying cultures, identities and languages until one is left. then we will colonize space

Too late sorry

Attached: 1496681111287.png (363x296, 136K)

Not all. Many Europeans got here in the 19th century. Not all of them mixed of course

>The first groups of Italians arrived in 1875, but the boom of Italian immigration in Brazil happened in the late 19th century, between 1880 and 1900, when almost one million Italians arrived.

>Also why did they need laws to segregate people in the US?
? Are you retarded? because public spaces are open to everyone unless they have segregation laws?

Ok but what is happening now in the US now that these laws have all got abolished and people have equal rights? What are the memes that you people keep creating?

Attached: blake.png (610x406, 492K)

interracial marriage and children are still very rare despite indoctrination from childhood to normalize it

>It's been half a century since the US supreme court decriminalized interracial marriage. Since then, the share of interracial and interethnic marriages in America has increased fivefold, from 3% of all weddings in 1967 to 17% in 2015.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/feb/21/whats-behind-the-rise-of-interracial-marriage-in-the-us

Attached: 2000.png (620x434, 34K)

We live in an age of hyper capitalism and this punishes higher art and culture. So much doesn't exist simply because it's not profitable. It'll get better eventually but right now it's bleak.

Thats is just a single year and a most of these marriages are between whites and half-whites(hispanics)

>most of these marriages are between whites and half-whites(hispanics)
Why are you using that as something to help your argument?

Did you forget how this conversation started?

It does. It shows that even the most liberal-minded people arent ready to go balls to the wall on the race issue.
And people still racially self-segreggate even by your own admission it is but a faint minority that go beyond their own group

This image looks like BS made up by the author. "Other interracial" isn't that high according to the links in the article

Also she separates white + white hispanic and white + nonwhite hispanic yet the link she gives only shows a total of 37.6% of white + any hispanic