The population of denmark grew with 300.020 people the last 10 years

the population of denmark grew with 300.020 people the last 10 years

of those they are
52% non-western
39% western
9% danes

:)))

Attached: svuZglL.jpg (1100x921, 61K)

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

what does western mean? white?

The Danish people.
If they want more Danes, they should have more babies.

Very difficult concept, I know.

You're not western Julio Goldfarb

Attached: 1497963682867.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Maybe they were fine with the amount of danes, my primate friend. Perhaps they did not want your brethren flinging turds on their lawn

Why don't europeans just have babies?

european countries and the anglosphere.

we never voted for mass immigration, and despite majority of us being against it, they keep coming in.

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-11-10 kl. 01.23.08.png (1982x1184, 442K)

This? You people brag so much about muh healthcare and muh time off, muh free shit and so on, so why not make good use of it and dump big loads in your wifes arsehole until 6 baboes pop out?

babies*, fuck

Is the danish peoples party is inept as most other """far-right""" western european parties?

>Perhaps they did not want your brethren flinging turds on their lawn

Funny you say that, since Brazilians are not present at all in Danish soil in any considerable numbers, the ONLY European countries that have any sizeable Brazilian immigrants are Spain, Portugal and Italy.

Maybe you should educate yourself, you pathetic Russian/Mongolian/Swede rapebaby.

yes, they keep being the 'supporting party' of our liberal party, despite being bigger than them. they also focus on stupid shit like burqa-ban or there must be served pork in kindergartens.
a new far-right party has already formed and is predicted to steal a lot of votes next year

>we never voted for mass immigration, and despite majority of us being against it, they keep coming in.

So what's the solution?
act like this cuck -> and cry on the internet?

OR , as I said, have more babies of your own kind?

As I said, difficult concept, I know.

did you really think i separeted you from other brown people?
No, that wasnt my solution. Personally i think we should just kill them starting with the children

I can help them with that, just give me a Danish qt

>did you really think i separeted you from other brown people?

Comparing Brazilians to Pakis is as retarded as saying that Russians are the exact same as Dutch people.

Anyway, if you think killing their children is the way to start, why don't you do it? Or are you just another fag who's just all bravado and no action? It's easy to say shit on the internet. Do it if you think that's the solution.

immigration to denmark isn't related to the low fertility rate. stop being a smug fuck when you yourself is below replacement rate and have immigration problems.

there are monkeys in Brazil and there are monkeys in Indonesia

We grew more but the swedish population shrank so we win AGAIN.

who cares?

Cool

>stop being a smug fuck when you yourself is below replacement rate and have immigration problems.

This is a good thing, why would you want more poor retarded Monkeyzilians having a gazillion children? Also, comparing "immigration" in South America to what happens in Yurop is retarded.

Still, you are acting like the Finn - you keep calling me names but you don't propose anything. What is it cuck? Are you going to post this trash and not come up with any solutions?

Is it the jews ruining your country? Is that what you're implying or what? And if it is "leftists" or whatever other group, what do you propose you do to stop it?

link?

remember, if you have a problem with this, you're a Jow Forumstard nazi :^)

someone gotta pay fo dem pensions

i can and do vote, that's my part. perhaps you aren't aware how it works in "yurop", but now you know, so good for you!

& your obsession with the word 'cuck' belongs here

>you keep calling me names but you don't propose anything
you are the one shilling for the status quo
gee, those cannibal genes sure eat your intellect

But voting isn't working from what you said.
So what is it? Keep voting for something that simply doesn't work?

Do you honestly believe "voting" is all that needs to be done?

Not an argument.
Come up when you have an actual plan, autismo.

>white people will be extinct or near extinction within 300 years at this rate
why would (((they))) want this? are we their only challenge?

what makes you think that we as individuals can change the politics of our nations? voting is the closet we can get to that, and it does make a difference. it just isn't black and white.

Are you more happy towards the western than nonwestern people, or do you hate them both the same?

Can I live in Denmark?

>what makes you think that we as individuals can change the politics of our nations?

Hitler was an individual.

Keep your pathetic mewling to yourself, Cucky Cucksonn.
And FUCK DENMARK.