Tfw you think your country sucks but you get annoyed when foreigners say the same thing

>tfw you think your country sucks but you get annoyed when foreigners say the same thing

Attached: vlcsnap-7325-10-02-03h48m42s787.png (720x540, 528K)

Fair enough. It's like how it's fine if we dislike our family, but if someone else says something mean about them we naturally get angry.

My opinions of my country aren't formed by shitposts written by 12 year olds who have never set foot in it

Neither of mine. It's still shit, dude.

Jow Forums was better when everyone was shitting on their own countries instead of eachothers.

Give is another month or so and Brazilians with return to shitting on Brazil at the drop of a hat.

pretty much this
I get bothered when someone talks about my drunk, racist, abusive, willfully stupid father(land)

We talk shit about our country 24/7, but if a foreigner does it shit gets real.

Oh yes, as we all know, angry Portuguese people are something to fear....

Attached: hmm.jpg (425x600, 43K)

It's the exact opposite for me. My country is great and I don't care when other people shit on it. I'm supposed to take nation-building advice from some third world monkey? lmao

USA is the best country on earth, we all know that. Sad is when people talk shit about my country and I can't even defend it because it's all true. This country is garbage.

Attached: 1541801067985.png (1080x1077, 1.79M)

That must be the nigger thing as well...

You probably vote blue, dontcha?

I had fun when I visited Brazil. Dont be so down on yourself.

Americans have fun anywhere because any negative experiences they have are washed away by the knowledge they're going back to the most comfort-laden country in the world.

Try living in a shithole instead of just visiting it.

That's basically saying you're the genetic offspring of a fuckup family so who wouldn't get mad

The power of a thousand Kangaroos pale in comparison to a lone scream defending our Motherland.

I lived in India for a few years. Glad I wasn't born there, but I'd rather spend another few years living in the likes of Mumbai or Bangalore than a standard American city.

>Glad I wasn't born there
>Still had fun

You are proving my point. It's a joyride because you have a way out. People from India, for the most part, don't. And for the most part, they don't live in the fun parts, or get to enjoy it as someone who comes in as skilled labor and can afford it.

The difference between "just want to" and "can't do otherwise" is miles apart.

Of course. I misunderstand what you meant by "living in a shithole." Clearly I, as an American citizen, have no conception of what it might be like to grow up in a developing country. Even if I went to India with no money, I'd have a different experience, given that I've a passport and the means to get home in an emergency (loan, family assistance, etc).

Having said that, I would prefer living with means in India than living with means in the United States. I don't find the culture wholly agreeable; I just prefer the pace of life there rather than here.

fuck

I don't vote

I know this feel all too well

Attached: DbhPO6JV4AAsul9.jpg (842x624, 34K)

we still do. those are like 3 or 4 loud chauvinistic posters

I don't get annoyed, I get sad

Everyone is like that