KARA BOĞA THREAD

Post your rarest KARA BOĞA memes.

Attached: image.jpg (312x472, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK7GSARUs_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate this image so fucking much largely because of that fact people think the guy on the right can even last for another 15 years. His body is a ticking time bomb before total failure.

t.nerdy wh*Te boy
STFU wh*Te dog GET OUT OF MY THREAD

Attached: D145_207_143_1200.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

I hate amerimutts so fucking much largely because of that fact they think they can even last for another 15 years. Their obese bodies are a ticking time bomb before total failure.

People with a basic understanding of anatomy would understand the human body would quite literally collapse if it had that amount of muscle weight on top of it. The tallest man in the world lived less than 30 years for reference

GET OUT OF OUR THREAD wh*Te DOG

Attached: 1540299536542.jpg (360x480, 41K)

No.

OUT THE THREAD wh*Te DOG

Attached: 130377_Vester_Flanagan__B_3419930b.jpg (620x387, 35K)

Stop being retarded first and i’ll leave

ONE LAST TIME wh*Tey

Attached: f56.png (680x518, 203K)

Attached: whitoidsbtfo.png (1492x1578, 1.69M)

niggers

Attached: 43149394031.jpg (629x678, 37K)

I bet you never made it past elementary school science.

Attached: swedish trollface dabbing on dead finnish children marked.png (1500x1550, 298K)

k-kara boğa
youtu.be/wK7GSARUs_Q

nooooooo :(

plus the fact the guy is white
spray painted black

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-234419_Chrome.jpg (457x410, 120K)

I saw a black boy in my town for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "I should hang that filthy nigger from the highest tree".
No..
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as exotic as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a noble gentleman, looking anywhere else but in his eyes.
I pictured myself carrying him with ease, to a bed. I pictured myself, still with my clothes on, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth dark skin with my rough, white hands, and him , squirming lady-like.
I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body.
I imagined him slipping his hands under my underwear, and jostling my big white cock, rubbing his feminine, dark fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my big penis.
I imagined...
Damn black boi, I can almost give up on my white nationalist ideology for you.

Do post the original if you got it

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little KARA BOGA post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, . I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your kebab on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a pretending to be black . Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic loser. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “whiteoid.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

its Hafþór (the Mountain)Björnsson

Attached: Hafþor-Julius-Bjoernsson-490720.jpg (620x413, 57K)

Soon yt boys soon

Attached: KARA BOGA.jpg (1010x1800, 661K)

I’ve seen this copy pasta before but I can’t put my finger on what the original one was. It is without a doubt all too familiar.
Thanks senpai. Still, upscaling the guy to make him look “bigger” just makes this fictional parody of the man have an extremely short lifespan.

Guess that means you guys only get about 12 years

Yes you did It Great
now post another Epic KARA BOGA meme
oh sorry bless with another KARA BOGA meme show up epicness you fat NEET loser

>I’ve seen this copy pasta before but I can’t put my finger on what the original one was. It is without a doubt all too familiar.
it is copy pasted but I was the one who made it first

Stop being gay OP and fake niggers

Attached: Dp0aHJUWsAAUnNU.jpg large.jpg (1079x1052, 134K)

oh no don't you see Epic this meme is

Why do brown people get do butthurt about KARA BOGA? Is it because they know they'll never be black?

the fact it that Turks literally thought SubsahranAfricans as sub humans and now them pretending to black is lot more Ironic

Attached: eunnch.jpg (425x600, 65K)

GEEEEEETTTT
OOOOUUUUUUTTTT

OFFFF
MMMYYYY

FUCKGIN TJREAAAAAD

Attached: 2953129.jpg (984x1620, 214K)

Yakub creating the first Wh*Te man

Attached: 1541489563897.png (1711x747, 55K)

reminder

Attached: 1533945278164.png (1000x1000, 897K)

>Turks literally thought SubsahranAfricans as sub humans and now them pretending to black is lot more Ironic

Not really they were on good terms with many african empiress and kingdoms such as the Kingdom of kanem bornu Aljuran sultanite Sokoto Caliphate songhai empire etc

powerfull

Attached: black-man-kissing-baby-belly-stock-photos_csp27621838.jpg (298x470, 27K)

just check Encyclopedia of Islam volume 3 and that has a whole chapter derived on how the Turks treated and thought of Africans

Turks saw most non turks as subhuman

nice save