How come British, French and other countries that fought in WWI don't hate Germany with passion?

How come British, French and other countries that fought in WWI don't hate Germany with passion?

i was reading about this war and it was fucking soulless jesus fucking christ kids were sent to die literally

Attached: 3552396032.png (657x527, 13K)

because Germany was the good guy and deep down every European knows it

>implying we don't hate krauts with a passion

We learned to be civilised

Cringe

Too bad, the genocidal g*rman can't be civilized.

it's pretty fucking impressive

I really want to know why japan doesn't hate us

Attached: US-Japan-Report-12.png (309x433, 8K)

Attached: nonwhite hands typed that post.jpg (960x640, 40K)

It's only a matter of time

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

honne / tatemae
tl;dr: They do.

They did hate them. And it was a different time dying for your country was just expected as part of your duty.
They also framed it as a big boys club.

"Yesterday's enemies are today's allies"
Because we poured a shit-ton of money into them and made them adopt democracy.

because japan respects the powerful. if you conquer them, they are your bitch. if you don't conquer them, they feel like they are superior to you.

coming from an american

because people don't LARP as their countries
cuck mentality, they love netorare

hmm nice point, i guess that nationalism at the time in Europe made this expected

>WW1 was really terrible
>germans were willing to start another war a few years later

It just show how terrible germans are

>Germany was the good guy

Attached: 1539663472586.png (1080x1632, 2.18M)

this is what amazes me about europeans, that capacity of forgiveness, how do you achieve that? education? empathy?

Attached: 1541816415343.jpg (866x900, 147K)

14%? Surprised some of them could even think logically without their nationalism coming in the way.

Nice paint skills sigismund

Attached: 1520848926487.jpg (720x612, 47K)

embarrassing paint skills, shoot yourself my man

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations