How come most countries don't have a crime group as relevant/cool as the Italian mob, yakuza or chinese triads?

How come most countries don't have a crime group as relevant/cool as the Italian mob, yakuza or chinese triads?

Attached: Shigeharu_Shirai_01_web.jpg (937x528, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
sankei.com/west/photos/170131/wst1701310080-p2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>organized crime is a good thing now

I think the mafia is a good thing.

>chinese triads?

tell me more Kevin Zheng.

Do triads even exist on the mainland? I thought the communists basically wiped them out

It's cool.

In the case of the Yakuza they actually keep the streets safe and clean from Korean Zanichis/gangsters who are much more brutal than local Japanese mobsters.

I think the Russian mob might have a stronghold in the Southern tip of the country - but it mostly involves gambling, prostitution and light stuff like that compared to the perceived definition of mafia

All of them are child's play compared to the Mexican Drug Cartels.

They're just savages

This.

>In the case of the Yakuza they actually keep the streets safe and clean from Korean

imagine being so wrong that you spout trash like this.
Fucking mongoloid, shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about.

>This triggers the wh*teoid

Attached: images-11.jpg (382x240, 11K)

What does it matter?
The mexican cartels will make them fuck each other blindfolded and then slit their throats while they literally skin alive their families. Or something. I'm just playing off the stereotype here. I wouldn't know if it's accurate or not.

>criminals
>cool
You should re-evaluate yourself.

Is there a video for this? Asking for a friend.

How that would trigger us?
It's just Native Americans classic savagery.

Only thing I know about Japanese yakuza is from playing pic related

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

That's not something to be proud of you know

Fuck outta the internet, Pierre Mbembè. I bet grooming rape gangs are something to be proud of, fucking cuckboi.

Because we inherently don't respect the criminals like you fuckers do. If we see a criminal, we call them a criminal. Not bow our heads to them.

指詰め

>mexicans brutalizing each other triggers white people who don't even live in mexico

haha, you got us, man I sure am mad now

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-004115_Chrome.jpg (1080x408, 58K)

The fuck is wrong with you?

Except if they are politicians.

lol his tits

we don't see yakuza is cool, it's only in movies.

We got smol corsican and armenian mafias if i recall, and the usual drug dealers network

Najib isn't the PM anymore. Now it's the dictator Mahathir which isn't a criminal.

Based and redpilled

aaah yes thank yakuza from keeping the streets safe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

>brutally murdering other Mexicans is somehow going to trigger us
I mean, i’m disgusted by the murder but how is it supposed to trigger me?

She probably ended up enjoying it at some point, women always climax when they are getting raped.

And men can climax when taking it up the butt and hate it. The human body, when stimulated, will always climax

aha epic !

Based

say that again boy

Attached: 1536287634505.jpg (563x750, 64K)

What idea what that says 2bh
Then again, it’s 1:30 AM

We have the politicians and large enterprises but they're not cool.

Have you ever actually seen the top of Yakuza?
the pic source : sankei.com/west/photos/170131/wst1701310080-p2.html

Attached: 司忍.png (507x606, 692K)

You may think I’m racist or such but in fact most of the yakuza is zainichi which started affer korean war

because pop culture hasn't celebrated most of them yet