Countries with worst banter and most butthurt posters

countries with worst banter and most butthurt posters

prove me wrong protip you cant

Attached: India-USA-Relations.jpg (800x400, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/profile/Justin-Hew-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really?

Indians never got butthurt over the shit streeting meme compared to americans with the mutt meme

I'd add Canada to the "worst banter" list.

Haev you seen Japanese posting?

bongs are most butthurt imo. they love to dish it out but they can't take it at all.

Oh please banter master, say the same jokes you were spouting 7 years ago, it's funnier the 11,000th time I swear.

not helping, zhang

Is this a thing in /brit/ or something? Bongs never seemed that bad to me.

The absolutely worst posters on this board for me are Greeks. Their posts are consist of nothing more than the same stale "funny" shit they've posted for the past half decade or some sort of asspain.

FYROMians are chiller than Greeks. FACT.

I used to use Quora, which is full of Indians. If I'd never visited the country for myself, I'd have come away from Quora with the worst impression of India and Indian people. The most obnoxious, pointlessly argumentative and easily-offended people on the planet. Most of them just search for validation for their country and whine if anyone says something bad about it ("you don't know india!" and then they'll give you a treatise on your country's politics, despite never having left their own state).

oh god not quora the home of biased opinions and lopsided facts

It was good for a while until it started developing "celebrities" and got swamped with "muh IIT" Indians.

do people actually go on quora for any other reason than when you type a question into google and click the first link?

Attached: 1535424676077.jpg (685x960, 82K)

I joined because I kept ending up there from Google. Actually wound up getting pretty popular and got laid from Quora a few times.

Shit website, though. 95% of "good" writers are talentless hacks.

You got laid from Quora wtf

It's like anything gets you laid these days

t. Albanian

I'm okay-ish looking and had around 10k followers, so it wasn't exactly hard.

I think I had sex with three or four girls from Quora. Made out with another, who introduced me to her friend who sucked my dick. Was a good time.

I don't go on Quora often (or ever). Only if the first result on google is Quora.
Is 10k followers...normal? High? Also, Indian girls?

nope full american bitch. keep crying macedonian history belongs to macedonia not gayreeks

It's a lot higher than normal but nothing compared to some people there.

To read Justin Hew's answers.
quora.com/profile/Justin-Hew-1

Holy fucking cringe. I'm drunk and even I can tell that his answers are an ungrammatical word soup.

kys faggot

that's precisely how i end up on quora and i fucking hate that.

>three or four girls
So you dont remember 3 or 4? Really? Fag.

I've had sex with about 40 women in total, so no, I don't remember.

are you sure it's only 40? i bet you are just being modest. probably 400? come on you had 10k followers on quora, you are so cool.

lmao so fucking jealous

No but you just sound very cringe and full of shit.

LMAO poo get it?

No?

Attached: f01.png (667x599, 323K)