Do people know about this man in your country...

Do people know about this man in your country? At this point hes probably the most influential/well known public intellectual in the world.

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (220x309, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LqZdkkBDas
youtube.com/watch?v=iF8F7tjmy_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People my age do, mostly males. Not sure about any other age group.

@97258229
Despicable person who preaches to the far right

He is popular amongst teenage males.

Attached: 9.jpg (1120x1600, 489K)

He's repeatedly condemned both the far left and the far right.

I have no fucking clue

>intellectual

Attached: eva react.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Who?

Don't be so dishonest.

I'm not, though. I know you're a butthurt leftist so there's on point trying to reason with you, so whatever.

Thankfully not
Also, what's so special about JP? He seems like just another religious conservative to me

What’s with various pseudo intellectual retards like Peterson, Shapiro, Crowder, etc. being so popular amongst edgy white teenage boys?

But he actually is, you shitbrained imbecile.

Nothing really. He just tells you things you already know, in an authoritative way. What is funny, is how his fan base eats it up as gospel, and modern liberals paint him to be a monster for doing so

>At this point hes probably the most influential/well known public intellectual in the world.
That distinction would go to the Gnoam.

Not really. Some dudes in my university do know about him though.

Attached: file.png (720x709, 536K)

Assholes searching to justify their assholery.

Thanks
Hope people can grow out of him in the future

He's just a dishonest version of Mortimer Adler for people who don't want to read things

He's not even religious, he just LARPs as a Christian for cultural and philosophical reasons

No we don't we don't speak english

No he's not, self help bestsellers don't make you one and neither does tenure. He's a pundit and an extremist at that, and his being articulate doesn't change he's got as much substance as Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh.

Dumb fuck is a profiteering racist one step away from MGTOW

He's still dumb though, not very integrated

this post reeks of soi and rebbit

Cringe

why's your country so full of butthurt leftist spergs?
Jesus, every day on 4chin there's an Australian flag acting like literal tumblr

he came here, I listened to an interview he had with an icelandic radio host

>waaaah muh racism

lmfao
fag

Whatever your personal opinion may be, which is similar to my own, the man has a PhD in psychology. This qualifies anyone as being an intellectual.

Attached: huehue.gif (220x326, 1.74M)

Yes, a lot of disillusioned young men rely on him as a surrogate father. He then takes advantage of this to sell them patreon subscriptions, recycled self help books, etc.

Based

Attached: file.png (640x505, 184K)

A pseudo-intellectual, we no longer live in a time in which a phd alone is credentials for that. Here's a good takedown of his actual "ideas"
youtube.com/watch?v=4LqZdkkBDas
I'm sorry but I personally don't credit just having a sit on academia, seen way too many buffoons doing that. That guy is certainly not on the level of a Kant or a Victor Hugo.

I find contrapoints whole aesthetic kind of cringe desu.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>He's just a dishonest version of Mortimer Adler
How?

>a literal mentally ill

Opinion discarded and KYS.

i find contrapoints whole aesthetic to be the goat desu.

So what is your PhD in? Was getting it as easy as you say it is?

A PhD in most anything, but especially Psychology, is a fucking nightmare, but you are unaware of what it takes and just want to spout memes until the caravan gets to your town so you can join in

thank god no, we already have too many influential brainlets

Yes hes extremely popular here(mostly with young males ofcourse). he came to speak less than a week ago at a uni in amsterdam, which naturally caused a bunch of diversity hires and sociology professors to chimp out and write a letter saying he was dangerous, which ofcourse made him only more popular. he also was invited to one of the nations biggest talk shows a couple of days ago.

Like it or not there hasnt been an academic/public intellectual with this amount of cloud since marshall mcluhan

>SPEAK FOR YOUNG MEN? BAD
>SPEAK FOR [LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE]? GOOD

LMfao the mental gymnastics are amazing.
Subhumans literally shivering because the guy dared to give attention to some poor bastards. Woe is us...

Cringe. and I don't even like the guy.

my JBP phase lasted for about 2 days, thankfully

He looks like a grade A douche.

Everyday a Brazillian is going
>haha we can finally lynch gays! based!!!

like the edgy 14 year olds you are. I know the leftists fucked up spectacularly, but really? Don't know how any person could be so hateful

what do 12 year olds have to say even. very few exceptions in this case

I like listening to him, he grew on me

We all are thinking this. People who are anti-conservative ideals are fucking pathetic IRL failures.

That's an argument from authority, the whole point to what I said is precissely that his work is not that of an intellectual, nevermind the guy's accomplishments. The irony is his followers despise institutions like science and academia precissely because most actual intellectuals don't indulge the tripe that Peterson sells.
Here he is going full retard white nationalist with his /poltard buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=iF8F7tjmy_U
Yeah, that does disqualify him

I'm here literally every day since I'm jobless and a neet with rich parents and I've seen no such posts.

I've seen BR flags saying they'd lynch "commies", though.

Very different things. Unless all commies are homosexual in your mind.

Also
>waaaah why pipo so h8ful :(
Back to redit man, I don't care, it's Jow Forums, retarded shit is said for the sake of autism. Get used to it.

you're a moron, how's stefan a poltard?
Nevermind, you're the tranny lover, of course you don't have a brain and just spouts whatever garbage comes to your mind.

His debates with Sam Harris are pitiful. Sam really exposes all the flaws in his arguments.

He makes some good points though. He's one of the better commentators on the current state of the West.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1528404660209.jpg (245x569, 26K)

Stefan is pretty popular with the alt right.

>how's stefan a poltard?
Literal braindead stormfag, seriously Joao

Attached: IMG_20180521_233541.jpg (374x535, 45K)

anger wont save you from the jack boots you know

Attached: 1535842997694.jpg (593x635, 30K)

Like you don't hide as the cockroach you are

Attached: laughter3.png (508x500, 536K)

Peterson is a trained professional in his field, and although some of his arguments may be flawed, he is miles above Shapiro or Crowder

Funny enough, the people that hate him(leftists, liberals) are only making him even more popular.

Why? What made your phase come to an end?

lost at the pic

>heres a good takedown
>posts fucking contrapoints.

Getting uppity wont make your skin any whiter, Pedro

Attached: 1541287466948.jpg (334x334, 114K)

Juden Pedostein.............

Will have a painful death

So is Ben Garrison.
Moron.

>hontrapoints

Attached: 1541714041589.jpg (1280x720, 97K)