Experiences with exchange students?

Experiences with exchange students?

Attached: 1_Exchange_student.jpg (300x298, 37K)

had a norwegian kid that would always talk about how norway was so much better and how america was backwards in high school

nobody ever talked to him or made friends with him because of how annoying he was about it so he was always mad lmao

seems like he was too redpilled for america

nah everyone cared about getting laid in high school not what some weird foreigner was talking about

probably went home super bitter

Never seen one, never met someone who knew one, never even heard of one in any school I went to. I will always consider them an invention of Hollywood until I see hard proof otherwise.

Honesty yeah

*Honestly

never wanted to be grouped with any exchange student ever again. they're fucking lazy.

hahaha he sounds like a massive faggot

I was on erasmus in vilnius.

Germans - good
French - good
Spanish - lazy, clannish and with poor English. They are a shit erasmus group.
Italians - alright, though a bit annoying
Brits - >>/x/
Americans - friendly enough, but they seem oblivious to how odd and sometimes backward their opinions are
Poles - nice
Dutch - smug, also go nuts on alcohol
Ukrainians - friendly but kind of cheap and feel unashamed of drinking other people's alcohol while bringing nothing
Bosnians - the two blonde ones (pic) were really nice
Indians - really, really odd. Never eat out either.
Koreans - shy, tended to hang around other Koreans
Belarus - kind hearted and humble, but they would never discuss batka at all
Turks - some really nice, some are shit. One took a dump on the floor of the dormitory and those who organised the event had to clean it up.
Australian - there was only the one but he was the absolute fucking worst. Some stupid fuckstick who stole stuff, damaged property and thought he was a mad cunt. He really needed to go back.

Attached: 1487365941966.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

based strayan and BLACK t*rk

Fucking spot on
t. someone on exchange right now

>erasmus experience
>everything is related to alcohol
good job studying faggot, you're the reason this program should be fucking abolished.

No YOU are the reason it should be abolished

I don't plan on wasting my time in an erasmus in the first place, mouthbreathing retard. Also, very rich of you to judge all of my country based on what degenerates that take alcohol vacations abroad do.

Maybe you should though, you could be the first Spanish erasmus student who actually speaks English.

Now kiss >ยท

fair enough, I'll give you that.
n-no

Attached: 1523359539270.jpg (245x162, 14K)

should've shot him to teach him a lesson

Why'd you go to Vilnius?

Please please kill yourself and never come back to lithuania

kiss anons

We are smug alcoholic cunts yes,
In matter of fact the Netherlands is just one big alcoholic circlejerk about how fucking superior we are compared to the rest of the world

Because I like baltic cunrys

What is your problem mate

Attached: 1491605421921.jpg (960x639, 126K)

I'm a (hard working) German student who's currently on exchange in Holland.

AMA