Do you love Lithuania?

Do you love Lithuania?

Attached: 1526827081436.jpg (2048x1365, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0q569DJAn0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinda

I was born there

When the baltic rail will be completed? Then i will visit Liettua for sure

>When the baltic rail will be completed?
When there is no more room for stolen money in politicians' pockets

Is it even under construction yet?

Don't think so.

It depends on your will to join the reborn USSR.

Attached: 1541326665787.jpg (483x604, 37K)

In Poland it is, but since Baltic people are sloooooooooow I wouldn't expect them to start the construction soon.

stop being so yandere

No, it's a shithole. I would consider a cute Lithuanian bf tho. But most of them are fucking weird-looking. Must be the Polish admixture.

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 632K)

>yandere
I have no idea what is that.

>No, it's a shithole.

This. I love how Lithuanians brag about these skyscrapers in Vilnius while 200 m from them the city looks like pic rel.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.11.10-07-57-40.jpg (1599x761, 1.14M)

I wish people in your country cared

you are on an anime website, vlad

you really ought to know

looks like an average Russian city desu

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.11.10-08-00-52.jpg (1593x767, 926K)

>cared
For what? We enjoy our fleeting moments of independence while they last, but at the end of the day our fates are wholly in the hands of whoever happen to be the great powers at the time. We don't get to choose anything. Our economy is owned half by ex-KGB russian stay behind agents/mafiosos and half by opportunistic scandis who bought everythig up in the 90s. Our political spectrum is just the Russian 5th column party on one side and all the politbusiness gangsters blackmailing us with the threat of a government run by said Russian party on the other. There's only 2 million of us and most of us are pretty dumb and incompetent.

yes

No, you fucking Baltnigger. You know full well that Memel is rightful german clay.

It's either us or Germany. Can't be independent for long.

Half of them are ok, i like them. The other half on the other hand... Lithuanians should do something about those from lithuania B
youtube.com/watch?v=0q569DJAn0c

it just seems a shame how it's in a slow slide, and you folks are stuck in some fashion

I don't want to insult you, I've read a lot about this or that, and it looks grim. So much apathy.

Anyone would prefer Germany if they stopped their modern degeneracy.

If

Well, even if they didn't I'd still prefer Germany. It's hell on earth to be a Russian satellite state.

Not much better being a Russian state either.

Then you understand.

There is no degeneracy in Germany.

Stop parroting Jow Forums Trumpcuck incel talking points.

WELCOME TO SHITTY 17

this picture doesn't look bad at all, similar sights can still be found in warsaw

show us them then

I want to see an unpaved road and wooden huts 200 m from the business centre

Lithuanian women are utter thots and lithuanian guys are autistic depressed weebs

no its worse version of russia

but we are actually better than them

Taip

S-shut up

Attached: 1541234505418.jpg (300x300, 22K)