Ok economy is shitty, people can't develop from eating only bread i understand but shouldn't there be something good

ok economy is shitty, people can't develop from eating only bread i understand but shouldn't there be something good.
shouldn't there be some good tradition, nothing goes beyong plastic chair + street weddings, there exists unwritten rules of shitistan that suffocates person.
atleast the countryside would be good but everywhere is filled with plastic trash. i can't see anything good.
okay then atleast having sex would be easy like in africa? you could die from aids but have a happy life, have tons of sex , nature is like a paradise and it has culture of its own, you can feel something good.
even the flag of country smells ottoman socks. does anything good exist in this country ? its like a joke, people are barbaric and dirty,friendliness and intelligence is nonexistent. view on streets is nothing but piles of concrete , there is not even a place where you can scream and feel like a human being.
even while buying meat you are going to buy it with 2 year guarantee, and on top of that there is pressure and stress , people sucks ,when i add islam,mosques and shitty buildings i feel like dying.

Attached: turk flag.png (1200x800, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfcEBwJpuiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's what you get for being full of n*ggers

here i am posting most horrifying shit happened in turkeys history , most graphic vid gives me heatings

a guy who was a soldier and his friends exploded in front of him on duty. he got PTSD and wanted treatment. they put him in mental institution for help which he was glad. they locked him with a paranoid schizo, who in middle of night, gouged his eyes out while he was sleeping. you can watch him gouge eyes, and see how guy acts after he is blinded. video is long but action is in first minute so don't skip

youtube.com/watch?v=YfcEBwJpuiU

its the most horrifying shit i seen my entire life,i couldn't sleep for very long time. i watch isis beheadings and other random shit every day and i am fine but getting your eyes gouged in your sleep must be worse than dying.

Attached: a.jpg (180x180, 15K)

bnb

was it PKK terorist?

Haha trust me your people have done worse things but nonetheless, I think you are overreacting about your country. It can't actually be as bad as you claim right?

thefuck

try living anywhere in Eastern Europe, you'll change your mind on what is depressing and really shitty

meh

atleast you got sex women

The only good things in your country are the things Greeks and Romans left behind.

Only MED BVLLS get sex here.

Slavic women hate Slavic men

Seems you're over exaggerating.
I'vebeen to Turkey multiple times and I can say that your country was a lot better than my trip to France and Italy.

What about DUTCH BVLLS?

Tourism =/= living

What's the lira status
and how do the syrian rapefugees influence daily life

OP will be slaughtered, Turkey will cease to exist, all wh*Tes will be slaughtered, the GLOBAL caliphate will emerge and then world peace will exist by the permission of ALLAH

250$ minimum wage
70% of country work for 250$
engineers earn 500-600$, topvery high level software enginers or specialized doctors make max 2000$

no safety, terror attacks random violence every day 5 million refugees overcrowded public transport shitty education no sex inbred people islam 5 times a day allah akbar scream

>islam 5 times a day allah akbar scream

mashALLAH. ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

Get out of your hacibaba karsiyaka shithole you poorfag then you can deal with actual humans and not the poorest and dumbest of all

>engineers earn 500-600$, topvery high level software enginers or specialized doctors make max 2000$

just like here

but at least you have a lot of sun and warm sea

next time don't fuck with our pastors dumb shit

i prefer pooland atleast i can fuck women

>be """American""" Pastor
>Live in Turkey for 25+ years

There alone you lost your ""American"" identity.

>run a small church
>be pro-gulenist
>AMERICAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEE

Fuck outta here cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a CIA agent. Who the fuck runs a tiny church for more than 20 years in a foreign country where the population is 99% Islam?

A Turk told me that everyting bad that is happening in Turkey is happening because of the low IQ older generation of Turks. Once they all die of old age, the younger Turks who are more secular and more educated and higher IQ will change things to normal. So all you gotta do is just wait.

A Turkish friend from istanbul*

.t comar