Why do white people, out of all caucasians, have such subhuman hair genes?

Why do white people, out of all caucasians, have such subhuman hair genes?

Is it due to the lack of swarthy Neolithic farmer and Aryan ancestry?

By white, I of course mean northern europeans only

Attached: yikes1.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlossdaily.com/the-11-baldest-countries-in-the-world/
clinicana.com/fr?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4rnQp-7J3gIVRfhRCh2r1QBMEAAYASAAEgLAifD_BwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews#List
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G*rmanics did this

this is true af

I was in Germany some weeks ago and was shocked to see how many fivehead balding cunts were roaming around (all in their mid 20s)

Sandniggers have worse hair genes

That's a lie, we have the best hair genes. Asians tend to go bald easily, just look at Poles, Finns and that Turkish pizza baker

t. low testosteron

>we have the best hair genes.
hahahahhahahahaha
*breathes*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>tfw balding at only 19

nah, most europeans countries have a balding rate of 40% +

The top 10 most balding countries are all in Europe, it's probably the subhuman european hunter gatherer ancestry

no evolutionary need for hair
‘people’ in warm countries need hair or their heads will burn, this doesnt happen in cold countries so there was no evolutionary advantage to good hair genes

im sorry brother, it's over.

Says the Jew. If anything it comes from Anatolian Neolithic Farmers since the main balding gene is on the X-chromosome and Jew hairlets descend from Italian women and Judean men.

I will return your youthful hair if you bring me a French gf.

But balding is related to having a high testosteron. That might explain why Europe is the most successful continent in the world and jews are literally dependent on our support.

just get on fin m8
werks for me

Hair loss is terrible, and people who suffer from it shouldn't be bullied

Attached: 1518217436643.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

> europe
> successful

lmao, i appreciate you trying to make me laugh lad

you're low IQ, poor, underdeveloped, lack ethnic cohesion and puppets of jewish media

t. Israeli and American citizenship

If I get kidnapped, there's gonna be a world war to get me home. On the other hand, you're irrelevant and have always been so

Bald head and hairy body is the final ultimate redpill, peak masculinity.

The complete opposite of what a woman should be. Think about it.

hairlossdaily.com/the-11-baldest-countries-in-the-world/

Not a single Scandi country

>Japan has the most bald people followed by the Czech Republic with 42.79% of men in Prague going bald. European countries dominated the entire top 10 ranking, with Spain (42.60%), Germany (41.24%), France (39.24%), and the UK (39.23%) making up the top five countries with the most bald/balding people. Italy, Poland, the Netherlands and Russia not far behind. The USA, meanwhile, came in at number six (39.04%) and Canada at number 10, with 37.42% of Canadian men balding.

that doesn't make any fucking sense

Yes it does. If women are supposed to have long hair on their heads and zero hair on their bodies, men should be the opposite

I know that feel Muhammad, > 2200 €
clinicana.com/fr?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4rnQp-7J3gIVRfhRCh2r1QBMEAAYASAAEgLAifD_BwE

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews#List

You are LITERALLY dependent on our protection and support. You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Europe, cuck.

>If I get kidnapped, there's gonna be a world war to get me home
Unless you're working in the government doubt it lel

>On the other hand, you're irrelevant and have always been so
Yeah except the Dutch literally invented the stock market which your country is dependent on.

Choke on my mothefucking wh*Te dick

not possible

>tfw full hair at the age of 34

Swedes are as Asiatic as Finns and Poles.

women do have hair on their bodies though

Why do whiteoids bald so easily like cucks. Must be the low testosterone

Balding is actually caused by high testosterone

No. It's caused by high DHT

it's because we're epic warriors and hair messes with helmets

That's a form of testosterone

left one looks better than the right one

Its not a form of meaningful androgens.

Just shave your head and get ripped, go for the Vin Diesel/Dwayne Johnson look

This.

I think anglos are responsible for shitty balding genes

we can send men into space and create quantum technology but can't stop balding?

Attached: karl1.jpg (349x378, 21K)

follicle cells cultivated from human scalp cells hang by ... the 18 million individuals in Japan afflicted by hair loss.

I feel terrible for making fun of a baldy

Dutch bald the worst

This :(

White people have thin hair most of the time, which makes thinning look much worse. Balding is more prevalent among people of the Med region than among north-western Europeans but a lot of Germanics tend to have shitty thin hair which isn't very attractive or nice.
Sub Saharans have the least instance of balding I think out of all major ethnic groups.

Recent research suggests that the most common type of hair loss, male pattern baldness, can be triggered by faulty hair-making progenitor cells in the scalp. Researchers long believed that men whose hair progressively thins—starting with a receding hairline, and then stretching to the crown—lacked a sufficient number of these cells. Rather, it appears that the cells are merely unable to complete their normal development and mature to a fully-functioning state. That finding, published last month in the Journal of Clinical Investigation, could help researchers develop a treatment that reactivates and restores the malfunctioning cells.

Attached: 1541730498216.gif (320x240, 814K)

The jews don't want to improve white recreation odds

That's literally an imageboard meme. Both the British isles and some Slavic countries (Czechia in particular) have more balding than us, as do Italy, Spain and North-Africa.

I dont think basques go bald.
Only southroons

The jew hair

Attached: www.usnews.com.jpg (640x420, 36K)

At 27

Basque herrenvolk have no baldies

Attached: images(4).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Aren't Basques notorious for their retarded haircuts?

But no baldies

remember
if you are to reproduce (with a girl) check the hair of her parents and grandparents, because if there's baldness, your son is going to be JUST'd too

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x885, 161K)