Why do Americans hate pan-european army?

Why do Americans hate pan-european army?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-10 um 09.54.18.png (1018x544, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43134896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's upset that Europe doesn't pay america for contributing to their security. than complains when Europe wants to create an army to take care of their own security

Why don't he just pull out of NATO, and let it become an European army?

imperialism

What he wants is for us to pay for the American bases in Europe, not to pay for European armies.

Because we will use it to strong-arm other countries to do our bidding. Or else.

What about Canada?

>Trump: Europe needs to defend itself!
>Europe: Ok, we will do that.
>Trump: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Always remember Americans voted for and support this idiot as their leader.

he lost the popular vote tho

You need to revoke their independence

Promise you will not use it to try to invade Russia again

desu the Trump meme got old a while ago, it's just not that funny

This greentext is the puppet show-tier story globalists want to sell to people. Pathetic.

Attached: retard.png (211x244, 79K)

a pan-european army would be probably led by France.
Germans are too pacifistic to take such a role of leadership

at this point would you really doubt he wouldn't

he really is a special type of stupid

Attached: Capture.png (612x284, 33K)

Thats a real tweet?
but he probably knows that if europeans woudl make a common army, that would be the world super power, leading everything.

>pan-european army led by France.
axaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxax

Attached: 1502212750770.png (312x806, 186K)

Trump want europeans to buy more american equipment.

why is he such a mong, lads?

Attached: 1539466863415.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Kek, you guys are just pretending, and it's alright no need to hide it. We all know that deep down, the germoid craves for war and destruction. But don't worry, there are plenty enough Russians and americans for the both of us

He’s legit a downie, and most likely has dementia too. Unfortunately that also describes half the US.

I fail to see what benefit USA gets from protecting Europe from a now-nonexistent threat anymore.

I am Russian myself and I want nothing more than to live in a country with strong military.
But sadly, I realize that overwhelming majorty of Germans feels different. That's why we need a strong European army. It is the only chance for Germany to stop relying on US army

globalism, nationalism, doesn't really matter, US wins either way. only one who really loses is the UK who put all their faith into an Anglo-American led world order. all these world institutions are their pet projects in the first place

>US wins either way
until vietnam shows up LOL

>I want nothing more than to live in a country with strong military.
Then why don't you leave?

They get to pretend they're still a superpower, much like us between WWII and the Suez crisis.

They have nukes and more militar presence in Africa now, we r there with them, but I suppose Germany will lead that in the next years ...

wouldn't have even been there if we just stopped giving a shit after ww2

because russia is a poor country with shitty people

There are also other countries with strong military. But you also said that you want nothing more, which sounds like a strong military is more important than wealth or the people living there.

>w-we didn't lose w-we just didn't care enough to win
Absolute STATE of the """American Empire""".

Europe alone can't do shit against the Brics, they can zerg rush Europe in a week, we need US sadly

? of course we lost. am I supposed to be upset we didn't genocide them or something

>non-existent

Didn’t Russia annex Crimea 4 years ago?

Macron isnt advocating scrapping nato you illiterate apeshit. He wants his cake and also eat it

Germany has a strong military protecting them.
But Germany pays the American protection with lack of sovereignty and sadly, most Germans seem to be oblivious to that prize.

You genocide'd them and still lost.

I would argue that our reliance on USA is the reason for our lack of any serious army.
If America returns to isolationism, EU will have no other choice but to build up its own army

Because e*rope tends to attack and invade its neighbours whenever it becomes strong enough to do so. There is literally no reason for e*rope to ever create their own independent army unless it is willing to start another war. Let's just preserve the status quo.

Yeah, really showed us how well you can defend us.
Plus didn't Crimea vote to be Russian?

implying you are not europe too.

>US wins either way

In one scenario the US citizens and constitution loses for sure. Not to mention you got cucked on trade for decades now, so maybe basic bitch civnat is actually a wee bit better than being a passive crack whore to multinational corporation lobbies that take the capital wherever they like.

E*rope=EU+Norway+Switzerland (+UK after it leaves the EU) at this point.

Macron said it would protec against USA, lol
Macron should stop speaking

this is europe

Attached: Europe.png (700x545, 136K)

>

Attached: shine-a-light-for-autism.jpg (798x1000, 221K)

Cyprus is Europe.

if we get to cleanse all the spics and ethics in our country then fascism might not be soooooo bad. maybe we'll finally get to raze Mexico into the ground too, cull them once and for all

Why leafs love macron so much?

Donald J. Twitter

I doubt congress would let him.

this

retard lefty, he's only calling it insulting because macron threw in the US there as a country to be protected from implying that the US is somehow a military threat to europe.

its because america is the primary enforcer of the jew world order worldwide

Attached: r.png (1404x768, 66K)

>He’s legit a downie

Attached: downald trump.jpg (750x703, 99K)

Atlanticism was a mistake.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1540083587376.jpg (608x396, 41K)

Trump is just still salty because Macron squeezed the orange out of that fat fuck's hand and humiliated him in front of a live audience.

Attached: based macron.png (1024x683, 1.06M)

>Macron squeezed the orange out of that fat fuck's hand and humiliated him in front of a live audience

Twice.

Attached: based macron 2.jpg (1280x720, 538K)

He is an idiot, but that tweet is unironically great.

He wants us to give the 2% to (((NATO))) because the USA controls it.
Having an independant and sovereign army is bad goy behaviour
Simple as

I just hope he gets another 4 years

I hope not. Tired of the media bashing him constantly and tired of his idiocy as well.

obviously because they fear it.

Attached: trumplemonde.png (617x885, 582K)

Biden could win maybe, Warren maybe has a chance, all the others look like shit tb h ...

Because you faggots didn't pay your part

Attached: 1513882050345.png (613x888, 566K)

uh oh. blunder.

I think he's complaining that Macron see the US as a threat that Europe needs protecting from.

>americans are now undermining the superstructure that made them the number one hegemony in the world and has kept them there for decades
Why would they do this?

shut up chimp

I think he's probably insulted that Maccy listed the US as a threat to Europe alongside Russia and China

wish the deep state was real and would take him out like JFK

Well, yeah, what's stopping America from attacking you in the future?

No, he wouldn't. He's maybe dumb enough to do it even if it weakened US position in every possible respect, but too weak to actually push such decision through.

>wish the deep state was real and would take him out like JFK

That would be so amazing.

Attached: trump dallas.jpg (800x564, 94K)

The question is - why would they?

Is the fact that he's alive / not being impeached proof that it doesn't exist? Surely he's fucked up enough things to get their attention

Because they can

>Its a leftypol thread on Jow Forums

Can we get a janny in here?

trump may have met his match with macron, with a simple suggestion, he tricked trump into revealing that he doesn't actually want europe to defend itself or pay their fair share, he just wants to extort them

>right-wing Irish
Disgraceful cuck

Yes, they attack us now, but don't. They can attack literally every other nation, but don't.

So again - why would they attack Europe?

There's nobody to fight really. China is a more concerning threat. There is little to be concerned about the Middle Eastern terrorists because they don't have the capability of taking over our country or Europe. Its a drain on our tax dollars to subsidize for protecting the most powerful economies in Europe. France needs to pick up the tab and start leading a new alliance. Taiwan, Korea, and Japan deserve more security now than Western Europe.

what is stupid about that tweet?
t. retard

WWI was one of the worst
You were rotting in a trench for weeks before finally getting put out of your misery by a bullet to the head
WWII deaths were quick and painless

zerg rush with what navy? Lol

>now
What's stopping them in the future?

They expect Europe to be subservile to them. It's the same with the notion of dropping the petrodollar in Europe. Somehow it's treason if Europe wants to pay for oil in Euros rather than Dollars, but you can't expect Americans to pay for their stuff in Euros.

What's the matter with being prepared for all possible future outcomes?

What's stopping them now?
You have no argument, do you? Put aside your US hate and stop falling for Macron's scaremongering.

Funny cause germany keeps its army on minimal operational conditions, you would never give money to this

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43134896

The orange man is right US carries NATO on it back

Russia has never attacked the west either yet we had a very long cold war stand-off with them.
China has never attacked any western nation yet being prepared for a possible war with them is seen as very normal.

You're just trying to score some magapoints.

An EU army is a good idea, but Macron claiming he wants an EU army to protect against America is insulting.

No, I'm trying to understand why it is the US would attack Europe (not just a single nation in Europe, but the whole fucking continent) and neither you or the spic are capable of answering.

Trump his 2 year long rants against Europe have been insulting too yet magapedes always stick out for him on here.

it's just a manner of speaking dude. we don't need an army to protect us against our natural ally. it would be nice to have some power projection of our own though.

why choose an actually good tweet tho