Get a job delivering pizzas for dominos

>Get a job delivering pizzas for dominos
>Deliver it to a guy
>He calls me champ
Should I just neck myself

Attached: 1537449361558~2.jpg (576x579, 54K)

can i get a pizza first

Only if you treat me like a human being

yes, champ

jump off sky scraper, with a gopro and a note saying "please upload to interweb and post to Jow Forums lol"

yeah can I get a uhhhh um uhhh pepperoni and a garlic bread yeah thanks champ

oh actually can you chuck an extra supreme in there? thanks buddy

Fuck you bud and champ can't be thrown around lightly

You deliver pizzas and expect not to be seen as a subhuman? How naive

As opposed to what, uni jobs barely exist anymore and I don't have the connections to get a trade

what is wrong with champ. sounds like he liked you

keep going user

Because he called you champ? Why?

That would be a fun job.

Everybody is happy to see the pizza guy.

>uni jobs barely exist anymore
They do
>I don't have the connections to get a trade
Trades are a meme, they're bigged up by people who were too shit in school to get a good degree and have sour grapes about it so they act like their trade is better even though it involves backbreaking labour and shit-tier coworkers

what's wrong with champ? sounds like a term of endearment
I'd like to be called champ

>have subhuman position
>expect not to be treated as a subhuman

Calling somebody champ is the ultimate alpha play
We have fuckall science or IT so it's basically medicine or law or go fuck yourself. While trades are basically the only areas where there's more demand than supply because you need to know a guy or get really lucky and land a 4 year appreciship for anything.

should have called him chief back

lol I call guys that I respect and who are older than me things like "son", doesn't mean I'm engaging in a power play, it's just how people talk
you seem like a strange lad

>go to local drugstore
>everytime the dude calls me chief
>actually has a positive effect on me
>go to his store bit more often
>feels manipulated
>stop going to his store

Attached: lmao.jpg (645x800, 173K)

the sad truth is you need connections regardless of your career path... it is very hard to land a first job without connections or "previous experience"... they even want experience for fucking internship positions.. speaking from experience, champ. oh sorry, i mean lad.

Very good point. I need to get my revenge, throw a few 'see ya chief/bud/matey's in there to get my social capital back up
Ok beta

this

>ok beta

there goes your opportunity to say ok champ

Once you do the job for a while you'll know how to reply to these people better.

>law
over-saturated as fuck it's medicine or nothing.

I dont know if you're the same guy but you've had this conversation 50 fucking times just shut the fuck up already you're not the only cunt in this situation

At least you're not 21 and still having people say "good boy" to you when you do something at work.

Delivering pizzas sounds like a comfy job, desu.

yeah, like I said, who the fuck isn't happy to see the pizza guy?

I'm an electrician, nobody is happy to need to call me over

I was thinking more along the lines of just spending most of the time alone, driving with comfy music/podcasts/audio books playing, but yeah that's a good point too.

It's decent accually. Dominos is autisitic though they have a GPS tracker but they don't have a GPS and on top of that crack the shits if you get one or out directions in on your phone or anything which isn't memorising it from the directions on a screen in store
You must be making an absolute fuckload though once you've gotten into being a full electrician though

Go full paki and call them boss

I could if I worked more, it's not like my job is fun, I only work maybe 26 to 30 billable hours a week.

After high school I worked at a fancy department store for a bit, that was fun.
It was me, another dude, a fat old guy, and all the rest were MILFs and hot girls.

No no you've got to call them something dominant. You call a kid playing sport champ, boss would take a lot more skill than I have to pull off while not becoming an honourary wig shit kicker.