How is the bullying in your country? Is it as cruel as in Russia?

How is the bullying in your country? Is it as cruel as in Russia?

Attached: 1511169498409.jpg (1600x1200, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJLb7M2xCHY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-SEjEY4DCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=NJLb7M2xCHY

Probably not. People here are mostly driven to suicide instead of being murdered.

Summary translation lutfen

theres no bullying in russia

Attached: 1540979994944.jpg (450x659, 160K)

Bullying is actually encouraged in the Russian school system because it builds character and thick skin.

there isnt much to translate, he just says leave me alone go away and something is happening to me = bana bir şeyler oluyor

Fuck the schooling in Australia is a crock of shit.

As long as the school has a positive facade (including active enforcement of uniform policies even outside of school hours) then who fucking cares about students dealing drugs on school grounds or mental intimidation of other kids (thr worst form of bullying) right ?

It's basically the same approach taken by tin pot ayrab dictatorships. Not that I expected better from your garbage island.

Turkish language is too soft and melodic for aggression.

There is no bullying in Britain, only banter

really? thats nice to hear i guess. people on Jow Forums usually say it sounds like arabic

Horse cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-SEjEY4DCs

>we are not arabic we are turkic we are white and european yeah were muslim but not like those sandnigger which we arent please accept us into the EU

Attached: turksyes.jpg (600x951, 75K)

>As long as the school has a positive facade (including active enforcement of uniform policies even outside of school hours) then who fucking cares about students dealing drugs on school grounds or mental intimidation of other kids (thr worst form of bullying) right ?
But this is exactly the same as my secondary/academy was in the Midlands

>t. has never been to Turgay. Or the Western half at least

Well something must change in later years because generally speaking the work culture in the UK is a hell of a lot better than Australia

>too soft and melodic

Attached: kuzu.jpg (1291x1751, 410K)

lmao

Attached: kuzufaggot.jpg (357x406, 71K)

I posted this picture on /b/ ten years ago
saying that it was me and that I got bullied
at school
thread went +300 posts, people ready to help me punish the dude who took the picture and shit

good times

girl-to-girl bullying in Russia is fucking brutal

here it's basically niggers and arabs doing it (always for racial and religious reasons when it's against whites), whites do it too but I noticed they are always copying the nigger behavior. (speaking with the same slangs or dressing the same)
anyway French culture is full of bullying mentality, people are cold and they don't want to talk if they don't know you.

it's also very common to laugh about the problems of others or says something embarassing to somebody in front of the others.
>Somebody fall on the floor by accident.
>People who seen it will laugh instead of helping you
>they will tell it to others, and others will mock the one who fallen about it.
this society is full of this shit, a lot of people als gives you annoying surnames not even knowing you very good instead of calling you by your name.

shitskins here are probably influenced by their own culture and the french culture, creating a cocktail of sociopathy.

This, my older sister used to bully one nerdy girl in her class because she 'never talked to anyone but her weeb friend'

>uniform policies even outside of school hours
What?

doesnt exist. i always though bully was just an american // jewood thing

i remeber that thread. i called you a fag

Your country is finished. Come here white man
I went to a private school and teachers were encouraged to report children who were wearing their uniform in a scruffy way or carrying their hats (as opposed to wearing them) if say they spotted them at a shopping centre or whatever on the way home from school. Some pathetic empty-minded mothers were known to have reported students too.

based

>Come here white man
well actually even white french are fucked up, it's just that shitskins youth are 90% dressed like british chavs, do shit at school, insult or assault teachers and pupils who want to work, and some french also behave like them.
it's the worse kind of situations who happens on public schools.

there is a "soft bullying" also which is basically french people acting like cold assholes, not allowing you to become friends with them or talk to them, and start to mock you or spread rumors, it's common on high school, the first one about shitskins is most common on middle school and "professional" high schools.

public middle school here became a projection on the future if nothing is do to stop immigration and islam.
it probably doesn't happens a lot to foreigners, so it's possible that you have no fucking idea about how fucked up it is.

Why are they so pale?

I have been a bullied and bully, from what ive seen it's not very hardcore it's mostly just insults and face slapping, bullies don't tryhard if you show them some toughness they will stop, ive heard stories about kids raped/murdered by other kids but it's very very very rare
the only hard bullying i did was to that jewish kid who was bullied by everyone, he tried to kill himself but we continued to bully him because bullying the jewish kid is a tradition in french schools
pure bullshit, i was in some ZEP schools and ive never seen an arab or a black bullied anyone except some jews, bullying in france is done by whites
against other whites/jews
teachers deserve to be bullied, they are absolute betas with a superiority complex
and if nobody wants you to become a friend, you deserve it even the weird geeks manage to get friends

only the bullied kid is pale

i wouldn't know, i went to catholic school

Attached: 1540998161988.png (332x332, 147K)

I pushed a cripple down a hill once but it wasn’t in a bullying way just a bit of banter in all honesty

That’s weird because I never saw bullying in my catholic school but the for the last year and a half of primary I went to a Protestant school and I became a bully, makes you think

Exactly my point, come here white man

fuck off, I won't tell about my embarrassments in high school

Attached: 1541861634178.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Thats fucking hot

Attached: 1538767134313.webm (352x640, 1.47M)

I had my elastic-held gym shorts pulled down together with my underwear once.

Now your turn.

>based
Not really, she had anger issues and I had to hold her when she had mental meltdowns

they have low test and a judaized mind, it's only natural to bully them

>I had to hold her when she had mental meltdowns
Why can't I have a cute sadistic russian sister to let out her anger on my balls? I would swallow her spit every day

I wouldn't even need prompting, I would just kneel in front of her and lick it up if it got on the floor

Poor kid :(

>t. kiddy fiddler

my sister is the same, just beat her she'll calm down

>I had to hold her when she had mental meltdowns
h-hot!?

It only sounds hot in fantasies, but it's annoying irl and it can fuck your family up
I think she would ask her classmates or bf to beat me if I did that

wait wah? We never had an agreement to begin with. Also your little cute story is cringe and bluepilled.

School bullying kinda dropped like crazy in the late 00s and in the 10s here. I'm sure in very black schools it's still high though.

>but it's annoying irl and it can fuck your family up
Do you find your sister attractive? Like would you admire her body/face and punch your balls while you masturbate to her

Attached: 1507313744510.webm (640x640, 968K)

You can't just say that and not give details

even if you get fucked up your sister fear you and will not anger at you anymore

>Bullyng in US schools
We all know how that ends.

>Do you find your sister attractive?
Yes, but I would not fap to her because we grew up together and because I know what she's like

well I actually can :^)

>Jewish kid on ZEP schools
Come on user you are trying too hard

In the USA here we have schools that try to dicate behaviour outside of schools.

Just threaten to shoot him if he ever comes to your house, fuck that little faggot up if he tries to intervene in "YOUR FAMILY" matters.

Attached: Carlos_Zoom.png (104x121, 24K)

Just how bad could it be?

A boy here was pushed to an incoming train so I guess it's pretty bad

exactly what i expected, you know nothing about the outside world

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

idk how it is in russia but it was pretty bad here, police was called planety of times because subcreatures would start shit after school.

I beat the shit out of the fat kid in my class. Just threw a chair right into his face and started gutting him. Never regretted doing it

Absolute truth desu: youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws

why are slav women so violent?

what did he do to you?

Kids are violent everywhere. I personally tried to stop crazy shit and hardcore bullying. Once i even made typical beta to come with me to boxing for him to become stronger and pay back for humiliations. However he dropped after 2 weeks despite me trying my best to convience him keep coming to trainings. I guess some people prefer to suffer.
I myself managed to defend my honor. There were huge amount of cases as i studied in lots of different schools.

based and redpilled russbro

Yes

based

Probably doesn't mean much, but respect.

be fat

this, desu fat people are disgusting and need to be bullied into losing weight for their own benefit

pics?

>OOGA BOOGA MUH RACE
Fuck off back to .

Well we have a school shooting every change of the seasons, you tell me.