Based & Redpilled

Based & Redpilled.

Attached: bye felicia.jpg (632x699, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/us-navy-refused-help-sinking-migrant-boat-capsized-killing-dozens-survivors-1208426
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Attached: 1541440518377.jpg (3000x2250, 618K)

Finally we did something good for once

I'm sure they had a reason, it wasn't just "fuck 'em".

Yeah, direct orders from the commander in chief telling them to halt all rescue operations

so you're telling me that the navy guys are the less yeah killem of the us military branches?

Attached: 1413876425828.jpg (200x303, 10K)

>go on boat
>can't swim

do these cockroachs know they can drive to europe?

They're legally obliged to help unless the situation is too dangerous. Perhaps there was a serious fire or something

there was no reason not to help them
how much does a couple of shells cost anyway?

Regardless, that must be pretty tough to witness people just slowly then and there.

>international law

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

What did the news article say?

that fucking caravan is next. hope we drone the shit out of it

>legally obliged
Says who? Who's going to force them to do it?

no idea. Faggot op didn't link it

YEAH

I am sure that totally happened :^)

Why are yanks such heartless subhumans

This wouldn't have happened under Hillary's watch.

If OP was smart enough to link the article, I'm sure it would say why.

wtf, i HATE hillary now!

>US Navy ship's crew is a bunch of trannies and stronk women.
>Rapefugees coming in

Why do Dutch people always shit on international laws and agreements?

ok, this is epic

who was it that sold life jackets to people that filled with water and made them sink to the bottom?

Some turkish company

We're the ones who enforce them. So we know what kind of bullshit they are.

No seaman is going to let people drown unless it would risk the safety of his own vessel or their crew, even in war, pleb

YEAH DROWN'EM

Demonstrably not true

How?

Is true you nigger

See

YEAH KILL 'EM

It has happened so many times in the past in and out of wartime as well as during the whole migrant crisis in the Med.
But of course not true sailors

That doesn't prove shit.
It doesn't say why, I'm sure they had a reason, we just don't know.

No True Scotsman fallacy

That was my point.

>I'm sure they had a reason, we just don't know.
Probably on a very important mission delivering military and financial aid to Israel.

Okay, they could have been on a time sensitive mission, that's a good reason not to help.
I guess we will never know unless somebody finds the article.

The article states that the USS Trenton refused to come to the aid of the ship in distress and only came for them after they actually sunk which caused multiple people to drown.
The title is clickbait, the action by the US ship a bit questionable.
newsweek.com/us-navy-refused-help-sinking-migrant-boat-capsized-killing-dozens-survivors-1208426

wtf I love Turks now

They were slow, it's not a speedboat, also says they had rough seas, another reason they were slow.
Yeah, clickbait title, and it worked.

Italian authorities are looking into a wider reluctance among US military vessels to help migrants, lol. The US Trenton apparently a few days earlier told a nearby merchant vessel to pick up some migrants they didn't feel like helping.

Can't say I blame them. But it is very likely that they didn't feel like being in a hurry to go after migrant boats.

Our Navy is probably getting tired of it.
Maybe we should just leave the area.

Go back to pol cletus

Of course they are, I am just saying that "they are not speedboats" most likely isn't the problem here. They have more important matters to attend to and/or don't want to be a taxi service.

chile is going to call you cletus now too

Americans are fucking scum.

I hope your island sinks

You can't comprehend the idea of a 100 meters ship turning on the sea to beguin with, you don't belong here, do yourself a favor and go back to pol

Reminder that this is the country complaining that China doesn't respect maritime laws.

with luck new zealand will explode and cover them in ash and toxins

No idea what you're trying to say.
Isn't that about them building military islands in international waters?

Is that... a boat full of Americans larping as migrants to make the photo?

Looking at the angle it was probably taken on a lake.

i wish we do the same thing

I'm sure letting savages aboard a ship wouldn't endanger the crew.

They have holding cells and such for these occassions on board of all bigger US vessels.

When natural human intuitions are overrided by political legislation from above, it tells you your laws and politicians are out of step with natural law. This is how the Holocaust happened. People following orders rather than their own moral intuitions. At that point you've lost your humanity and become akin to robot, without the ability to think or decide for yourself. You mindlesly wait for your superiors to tell you what to do without questioning the legitimacy of the situation.

This is what happens when you and all your 57 cousins cram onto a shitty little boat and expect to make it across the Mediterranean. Maybe if people didn't save them they'd stop doing it

is that real
holy fuck that is gold

Crossing the Mediterranean shouldn't be that hard though. It's the calmest sea in the world and some distances can be done swimming I think.

KEK

sooo ebinly edgee XD

Then it's there fault for failing

Australia is clearly the moral authority on helping refugee boats.

hopefully it helps erode america's image

How is not helping rapefugees a bad thing?

OH NO THAT SUUUCKS

Oh no, no new boyfriends for you!

wtf i loe burgers now
i won't insult ameribros for a week from now on, i swear

>saving and letting scum get in your country
this is why you are a cuck

Hey burgers.

Thanks

Yeah the marines are the YEAH FUCK ‘EM KILL ‘EM ALL branch, Air Force are the mostly nonviolent dudes who joined for benefits and are really Christian, navy are mostly chill bros who buttfuck each other while at sea and army are blacks and Mexicans and are like 90% helicopter/tank mechanics

>This is how the Holocaust happened. People following orders rather than their own moral intuitions
Germans always hated Jews though, don't be so naive

they were hardly alone in that sentiment

My human intuition is to not let hundreds of thousands of feral apes who hate the guts of us and breed like rats land here opening the road for ethnic conflict/persecution/displacement and balkanization, what now? Is it not "human" to avoid war, conflict and my people's sufference, then? Is it not "human" to look out for my family and my people's future?
Or, like all lefties, you randomly use "humanity" as a brand you don't really care about but you apply whenever it is more convenient for your agenda?

What kind of dumbass joins the muhreens? I get that Air Force only takes super smart people, but both navy and army are vastly better work places

subtle
typical anglo shit media

They literally overcrowd shitty boats with the intent of making it far enough for someone to save them when they sink.

Better yet, what is the difference between the marine corps and the army? Explain it to me.

Marine Corp used to be a shock invasion force, specializing in beachfront landings. Since the Gulf War it's basically just a slightly more prestigious version of the Army

Hello, fellow 15 year olds! I also browse Jow Forums!

Marines got their own planes and some ships.

>what kind of dumbass joins the marines
All kinds of dumbasses!

Also you don’t need to be “super smart” to join the Air Force, they just happen to have the highest ASVAB requirements for most of their MOSs. But to be like, a nuke or something, you need a 90 or above I believe and that’s navy. So both the navy and Air Force are the “smart” branches but the Air Force is a little more demanding.

Marines are shock troops used for invasions, army is an occupying force. Way more army than marines. But in reality marines are base rapists and army are base mechanics

Blacks can't swim

I'm not some manchild who is scared about some immigrants, but these guys really have to stop doing stupid shit like using shitty boats.

Also, Air Force generally has the comfiest work environment with the highest pay, not navy or army

well, at least burgers have the balls unlike eurocucks. good job burger-sama, keep it up

Does the Navy have a lot of cute boys?

That's not how things work

Not him but when I went to join the military the cutest twink boy there was actually joining the marines

This

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 37K)

It's not human to misclassify humans as apes in effort to justify their sacrifice for the sake of potential safety. Or painting them as evil from get to go.

Especially when it comes to just following an agreement that tells you to help drowning people.

Humans have been doing that for as long as humans existed, so yes it is very human.

>amerikkka

>croissandwich

The ultimate state of the 56% southerners

And you still whine ''muh italian food overrated american cuisine best''

KILL THEM FUCKING ALL