German Thread

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Luxembourg/Liechtenstein/Belgium . Please be respectful
Let's talk at random in German and English. Take it easy!

>Why are you learning German
>How long have you been learning? what do you need help in?
>Have you ever been to a German speaking country? thoughts?

Attached: german percentage conversation.jpg (650x607, 184K)

t. 1/67 german

Um die Ecke en de rest kan me verekke:--dDDD

>6%
Death to Alsachiens

>anti-germanictugal

>every fourth swede can hold a conversation in German

I highly doubt that

maybe they got their data from this?

nigga chill

7-1 la neva 5get

Attached: german learning cunts.jpg (1300x1300, 354K)

Yeah we also have french and/or spanish in school for 8 years and I can still only order food.

you're lucky. I got the maximum grade in spanish at the end of highschool and yet don't remember any word beside hola and paella

hmm rein Theoretisch koente ein Hollandisch sprachler und ein NiederDeutsch sprachler sich verstehen? zumindest besser als unter den deutschen und hollander?

>ruf ne Prostituierte an
>will sie ficken
>sie kam herein
>sie zieht ihre hose runter
>Es riecht wie furchtbarer Tot.
>fragte mich ob ich ficken will
>j-ja es reicht mit nem Blasen

jana , warum sind Prostituirten in USA so furchtbar lads?

Attached: old man uncomfortably smiling.jpg (480x270, 44K)

>Vor zwei jahren geh nach Deutschland
>Die Deutschen sind nett
>Die Fluchtlingen denken dass ich auch ein Fluchtling bin weil ich Arabisch aussieht obwohl ich Latino bin

Gute zeiten in Sachsen gehabt, Sachzen Schweiz war prachtvoll und wuenderschoen , es sieht wie ein Gebiet aus Lord of the rings filme

WHY IS Jow Forums ANTI GERMAN NOW!!

I FUCKING MISS KRAUTCHAN FUCK!!

Attached: 1540946318768.jpg (736x1019, 556K)

Why do autist on Jow Forums love Germany so much while normal people prefer countries like France, Italy, etc..?

>71% in the Netherlands
That has to be self reported because that is by no means true to any capacity.

t. works in Gastronomy

i have my reasons,

1) was told I had a german ancestor and made me curious about germany (1/64 germann)

2) Germany is infinitely a better country than shitaly. I dont know what it is about italians but they act like corrupt third world niggers always trying to scam you.

but hey you have beautiful cities for instagram bitches to go and take pics

3) always interested about world war 2 (no im not a poltard neo nazi) best way to learn history is learn both sides of the story

4) German is the language of science, economy, and literature

Ein winerschnitzel mit pommes bitte :DDD

Was fuer einem Restaurant arbeiten Sie?

Hey wierd question but why is it "fuer einem Restaurant" why isnt it "fuer ein" ? was just thinking about that it doesnt make sense grammatically but thats what google translate gave me.

Und wer sind deine schlimmste Kunden? aus welchen Laender kommen sie?

>German is the language of science, economy, and literature
That is english

And also

Lmao why are so butthurt about Italy? Tony fucked your girlfriend?

wos bin i? dei hilfstschaggl? frog in kellner du fock

I'm not involved with restaurant/kitchen things at all

I'm a receptionist at a hotel.
Can't really tell you why it's like that, i was never good with grammar.

However the worst guests are without a doubt Germans, Indians and Saudis. Germans are arrogant pricks and the other two are idiots that don't know how to clean up behind themselves, also indians still live in their caste system and treat us normal working folk like trash

one of your nigger country men stole my deposit money for a hostel, he was lucky he was an old cunt or i'd beat his fucking ass.

Also resataurants are also corrupt and charge tourist more than what the menu says

Attached: bella.jpg (551x800, 53K)

Real question why isn't germany and austria a single country? What's the historical reason?

>Why are you learning German
It seems practical in an economic sense.
>How long have you been learning? what do you need help in?
I am off and on depending on how motivated I am. That's bad practice that I need to stop doing. I'm doing OK so far. Just taking it slow and making sure I have my pronunciation down.
>Have you ever been to a German speaking country? thoughts?
No. Someday. I'm more interested in Germany and Switzerland than austria.

>Real question why isn't germany and austria a single country? What's the historical reason?

Austria is older than Germany, Germany as a concept only existed till the late 19th century.

Austrian Monarchs didnt want to lose power and prussians didnt want more catholics in their reich so they stayed seperate

>Someday. I'm more interested in Germany and Switzerland than austria.

Austria is amazing too though but yeah I recommend Germany ,especially east Germany its really underrated but has awesome places like Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Goerlitz . Sachsen Switzerland national park

>Austria is older than Germany, Germany as a concept only existed till the late 19th century.
>
>Austrian Monarchs didnt want to lose power and prussians didnt want more catholics in their reich so they stayed seperate
Also Austrians really don't like germans nowadays, so there's no way we'd join up as one country anymore

They probably just have a problem with your accent. I took German and can half understand what the northern krauts say. Your accent is a lot harder. I haven't listened to Swiss that speak German but I heard they are even harder to understand.

Fucking Switzerland, I swear to God.

das macht Sinn, und kennst tolle Ziele oder Sehenswuerdigkeiten in Oestereich die nicht so bekannt sind fuer Touristen? Ich habe vor noch mal nach Oestereichen zu fahren.

Das letzte mal in 2013 habe ich nur Innsbrueck und Wien besucht, die beiden hat mir sehr gut gefallen

absolute bullshit map

I know, right? B*lgium isn't even a cunt.

The thing with germans nowadays is that they think the german we speak is hillbilly german and they treat us like that. Even though they decide to come to austria to study/live or whatever, they still act as if we're one country and can do whatever they like here.

Also in Austria only the Viennese have an accent, the rest speaks a dialect. Generally the farther away you're from vienna the harder it is for people that only speak standard german to understand them

What are you into? The real beauty of Austria is it's nature, skiing, hiking, etc

rude

ja die Schweizer sind sehr beurteilend und racistisch gegen die Deutschen, Deutsche sind unerweunscht wie tuerken in der Schweiz

>What are you into? The real beauty of Austria is it's nature, skiing, hiking, etc

yeah I like all of this, what are some cool hiking places? or camping?

if you liked that map you will love this one

Attached: deutsch sprachgebiet.png (1024x646, 464K)

wrong pic

Attached: German-language-map.png (1212x1242, 395K)

For Hiking you can try the Rumer Alm, Thaurer Alm, Walder Alm, Halltaler Hof, Maria Waldrast, Sieben Wege, etc. there's really a lot
Camping is pretty iffy in Austria as you can't just set up camp anywhere you like, it'd have to be at a designated area

>racistisch

uh

Hello :D xD

I am Horst Schmidt, and I am here to discourage you sharts pulluting my country. xD

We have enough subhumans here already please contaminate another place. XD

Thanks. :-D

Ich bedanke mich bei dir, und schaetze ihre empfehlungen.

uh racist much?

Attached: argie chad 2.jpg (473x548, 71K)

Höchstwahrscheinlich. Aber in geschriebener Form kann ein Deutscher sich das auch zusammenreimen. Gesprochen wird's schwierig, da ist Niederdeutsch näher an Niederländisch und den skandinavischen Sprachen dran.

also meant for this rude man
Hmm sehr interresant , und Sprechen Sie einen bestimmten Dialekt?

and this post was meant for

>rude
How was that rude?
He used smileys like xD.

ok ok im Internet *niemals* "Sie" verwenden, das machen nur Doppelhomos und 60 Jährige.
Ich selber komme nicht aus Norddeutschland. Niederdeutsch ist aber auch eine eigene Sprache. Im niederdeutschen Sprachraum gibt es deutsche Dialekte, die aus dem Niederdeutschen abgeleitet sind (Niederdeutschsprechende müssen ja auch Deutsch in der Schule lernen, die meisten Niederdeutsch Muttersprachler reden dann halt mit einem starken plattdeutschen Dialekt).

warum neben Sie an dass wir ihr land verseuchen werden? Du klingst Feindlich und unsicher

>Niederdeutschsprechende müssen ja auch Deutsch in der Schule lernen, die meisten Niederdeutsch Muttersprachler reden dann halt mit einem starken plattdeutschen Dialekt).

Das ist leider, hoffentlich kann Nieder Deutsch in diesen Zeiten ueberleben.

und ja das stimmt, ich habe irgendwo gelesen dass Niederdeutsch kuerzlich eine annerkante Sprachen ist. Wo kann man am bester Nieder deutsch lernen?

>Das ist leider, hoffentlich kann Nieder Deutsch in diesen Zeiten ueberleben.
Es ist bereits ausgestorben. lol

5 Millionen Muttersprachler. Ob du behindert bist? Ist noch längst nicht so tot wie, beispielsweise, Sorbisch in Deutschland. Es ist größten Teils das Goethe Institut, das meint, es sei ein deutscher Dialekt und halt die jeweiligen Parteien, die es nicht als ihre Aufgabe sehen, den Fortbestan durch Maßnahmen wie zum Beispiel Niedersächsischkurse zu sichern. Dennoch, an die 5 Millionen Muttersprachler in Norddeutschland und den Niederlanden.

Attached: alemania o mexico.jpg (540x828, 312K)

>noch längst nicht so tod
Okay dann gibts halt 10 plattdeutschsprecher und 5 sorben. Macht jetzt auch nicht wirklich einen unterschied

5 Millionen Plattdeutschsprecher wären dieselbe Menge wie Norwegischsprecher in Norwegen. Es gibt an die 60.000 Sorben.

>only 22%
what, I thought it would have been closer to 50, since we usually have to choose between Spanish and German

>4) German is the language of science, economy, and literature
So is English, French, Italian, Russian...

>2) Germany is infinitely a better country than shitaly
Highly debatable

>but hey you have beautiful cities for instagram bitches to go and take pics
There is more than that about countries like France or Italy

>1) was told I had a german ancestor and made me curious about germany (1/64 germann)
Top kek

>2) Germany is infinitely a better country than shitaly
>Highly debatable

germany vs france is highly debatable not shitaly

>4) German is the language of science, economy, and literature

alright German is the language spoken by the best economies in Europe there, thats objective statement

muh heritage americoons + brown people

>18%
I call that bullshit

how's the brexit treating you little nigglet? you been stocking up on food?

all of those numbers are too high. Especially the Germany one.

>german we speak is hillbilly german

from my point of view germany is more hillbilly and especially freaky weird one. Austria has some class.

Frankish Empire coming in

why is Iberia so Germanophobe

Wiki says there are 1-2 Million people that actually have proficient Plattdeutschkentnisse.

They are propably 70 years old on average.

>Deutsche sind unerweunscht wie tuerken in der Schweiz

In der Schweiz sind Jugos die Türken

>France or Italy
What else is there but Insgram bitches taking pictures and niggers?
Restaurants that rob you with fake prices?

No seriously. Italy and France are propably the lesser civilized places here in Europe.

Deshalb sind die Schweizer basiert und rotgepillt.

ich stimme zu

Thanks, but all the germans that come here treat us like hillbillies

>treat us like hillbillies
so ein unsinn, erzähl, wann haben wir dich ungerecht behandelt?

>german culture
>switzerland is invited

non non non

as long as you are not from Vienna you are a hillbilly

Yes, the user edited Wiki with data that can't - by logic - be reliable exists. That's correct, buddy.

Or rather because your identity nowadays is all about °IT WASNT US WE SWEAR, IT WAS THE GERMANS°

Spanish is probably easier for you though.

what i like about German culture is its simplicity, with its simple cuisine, its simple wood crafting, its simple architectures. you really need dive into their language and culture in the country to see it

Only te modern stuff is simple.
Because it needs to be cost efficient.

Our classic archtitecture is just as elaborated as anywhere else here.

Why do German people lack imagination, self-reflection and empathy? Why do they behave like drones?

Mostly because you say so.

They are a nation of psychopaths.

same fag

give back my minecraft account you faggy hacker pyzda :D

Literally not a single austrian thinks that, that's got nothing to do with the fact we don't like you

>kc
you have to go back

it doesnt exist anymore, im a rapefugee

Attached: 1530827952479.jpg (1191x959, 130K)

It has been rebuild like half a year ago.

>German people lack imagination, self-reflection and empathy
explain Nietzsche, Göthe, Kant

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

>1/64 germann
fucking hell man, they are memes for a reason you autistic tard

comes with distilled autism.

>Hey wierd question but why is it "fuer einem Restaurant" why isnt it "fuer ein"

The correct version is "In was für einem Restaurant arbeiten Sie", and "in" (question: "Wo?") denotes the dative case. Therefore it's "in einem Restaurant".

rude

>comes with distilled autism.

Finns are way more autistic, yet everyone loves them.

It hurts so much.

not trying to be rude, it is just a fact. It is like asking why we are a bunch of fucking fat retards, its pretty obvious.

Attached: germ autism.png (1449x1484, 627K)

You are right.
Always I come here I feel instantly bullied.

But damn I love Finns.

Our autism is different. Ours is ":DDDDDDDD" but your is watching hours of trains.

I started to hate myself and love Finns.

I would sacrifice 80 million Germans just to save a single Finn's finger nail.

well they find a way to channel their autism, you guys just keep going until you go apeshit.

Attached: 1418958379590.jpg (604x453, 73K)

Does that image show Finns trying to build a sauna ON THE BEACH?

Peak autism.

>is watching hours of trains.
nothing wrong with this.

Why do people hate trains so much? Is it autism?

I don't get it.

dumb language, learned it at school, only refugees speak it. No point in keep learning it.