Can you tell which architecture is Japanese , Chinese , Korean and Vietnamese ?

Can you tell which architecture is Japanese , Chinese , Korean and Vietnamese ?

Attached: IMG_3636.png (602x451, 504K)

Too easy.

yes but i wont tell you which one is which

Chinese Korean
Japanese Vietnamese

it's easy-peasy

top left: chinese
top right: japanese
lower left: korean
lower right: viet

Close

You guys are saying it's easy but you won't even tell .

Why do you guys have roofs upturned like that? Can't imagine it having anything with rice to do
Chinese Japanese
Korean Vietnamese

Chinese Japanese
Korean Vietnamese

Then Swap Gook and Japanese.

>Can't imagine it having anything with rice to do
lmfao

What Hans said.

>roofs upturned
It has something to do with getting optimal sun exposure

There are many theories as to why we do it . Some say it is to drain rain , some say it is to get keep off evil spirits etc . There's really no defining answer

top right Japanese
Top Left chinese
bottom left Korean
bottom right viet

that ugly one is chinese, the pointy one is common in south asia, the other two are korean

All chinese

You are technically correct . They are all Chinese-inspired

All rook same

Attached: 1531939715936.jpg (245x216, 13K)

Chinese Japanese
Korean Vietnamese

The ugly one is Vietnamese though

rall rook the same

Yellow roof looks Viet.

Attached: i am an octal.jpg (1633x2048, 768K)

They arr rook the same

Top left: Chinese
Bottom left: Japanese
Top Right: Vietnamese
Bottom Right: Korean
?

this guy is right

right

It's rather easy. If you have seen a lot of Eastern architecture you will basically never mistake these styles. They are quite distinctive actually.

A yellow-blue-red combination is always Chinese. A red-green combination is always Korean. The Vietnamese almost never has any flashy colouration. Japanese architecture is usually more minimalistic and sleek. The Korean architecture has those distinctive tiles. The Chinese, of course, has many different styles, and rather diverse, but the other ones have evolved so much from it, so if you can't tell if it's Korean or Japanese it's Chinese then.

Attached: p06pbzr3.jpg (1600x900, 317K)

Yeah , we Vietnamese almost always never add flashy colors to our buildings . It's way too humid in Vietnam for that kind of stuff

Attached: IMG_3643.jpg (640x481, 139K)

Chinese four times. There's no such thing as Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese architecture. It's all Chinese.

An easy way to distinguish the architecture (though of course there may be overlap and exceptions to this rule) is to look at the curvature of the roof, specifically the bottom of it.

The Japanese roof is straight on the bottom with very slight curvature toward the ends.

The Chinese roof is straight on the bottom with very sharp curvature toward the ends.

The Korean roof is rounded on the bottom.

The Vietnamese roof is similar to the Chinese roof (sharp curvature), but with a different preference in colors.

The preferred colors is another method of distinguishing. Like I said, there's overlap (in both color and style) so can possibly find the other styles in other countries, but in general, you can distinguish by looking at the bottom of the roof.

Japan: Bottom Left
Korean: Bottom Right
China: Top left
Vietnam: Top right

Nope.

my instincts tell me:
top left - chinese
top right - japanese
bottom left - korean
bottom right - vietnamese

but I don't know. I very much like these styles though, very distinctive and pretty.