Why do leftists hate this?

Why do leftists hate this?

Attached: 1541819091868.jpg (1330x1600, 698K)

cause religion is for dumb cunts

We don't hate fairy tales, we just don't believe in them.

Mary was a jewess

How?, she's flat as a board

And Jesus too, what is your point?

*becomes a Muslim caliphate in one generation*

ebin meme
vast majority of british people are atheist or christian.

Everyone hates Brazil and everything it stands for

>vast majority of british people are atheist
Exactly why Islam/Globalism are going to take your country

Oh, if it's the retard who believes in a delusional commieglobalistislamistconspiracy. Seriously, is every retarded Brazilian thread made by you?

that makes no sense. most atheists have a pretty negative view of islam.

Christians are the most hypocritical beings on earth

Christianity in Brazil: persecution of gays, defense of torture and violence as a way of solving social problems, defense of egoism and social inequality.

That is until they realize what Islam is, Atheism is shit at fundamentalist philosophy, while religions are much more complete and it leads towards morality and virtue. Hence the destruction of Christianity and its replacement for anything but it, is needed for the domination of Europe. As it is already happening, you must be pretty dumb if you can't realize it. What makes Europe European and Rich is Christianity

ah bloo bloo, I can't kill children nor get my ass fucked and get HIV! I am so oppressed!

Attached: 1541784790689.png (713x611, 26K)

>Atheism is shit at fundamentalist philosophy, while religions are much more complete and it leads towards morality and virtue.

Keeeeeeek
Moral codes are human creations, your dumbass monozilian.

What is considered virtue changes according to the time and place, imbecile who never have opened a book in life

>Medieval Europe
>Morality and Virtue

Attached: lol.png (604x717, 814K)

Based af desu

Attached: FB236709-3D6A-46ED-A678-830CB23C6C22.jpg (593x443, 41K)

Because they're degenerate faggots

>What makes Europe European and Rich is Christianity
Christianity doesn't make you rich.

The only thing Christianity does, is to make life nice and beautiful. It makes people great people. It is a morality of society and friendship between people.

But non of this gives you riches or anything. It only makes you a happy person with many friends.

It's not like literal gang members who do drugs and commit crimes often wear religious symbology. Oh, wait..

So how do atheists base themselves about Morality and Virtue? Through science? Through humanity alone? If you can show me one example of a country that based its entire morality not in Religion but anything else I will acknowledge that you are right
Well, I didn't say anything about Medieval Europe, but yeah, Medieval Europe was much more moral and virtuous than nowadays Europe
>Christianity doesn't make you rich.
Well, if you value richness above virtue and happiness you might as well convert to Judaism

Only dumb people like you love this.

People have, you know, empathy. It's not necessarily to believe in skydaddy teachings to not be an asshole. Nor is being religious a guarantee of being a moral person since, you know, there are religious murderers, thieves, gang members, mass-murdering dictators, etc.

Daily reminder that there is no salvation outside of the catholic church.

>People have, you know, empathy.
And here we are at the 12 year old disabled child in a family where he is without any need because they already have 2 other succesful children.

>People have, you know, empathy. It's not necessarily to believe in skydaddy teachings to not be an asshole
Empathy alone doesn't simply lead one or a society towards virtue, if anything it leads towards mediocrity and tolerance of the destruction of your society. Pretty much like in LatAm m8. You have empathy towards the "oppressed" but rage at people that want our society to be a virtuous one by giving people opportunities and a way to reach a better life by themselves

Are you talking about an un-adopted kid? If nobody took him into their family, that includes Christians so I don't see your point.

What opportunities to reach a better life do religious people want to give the oppressed that leftists or atheists don't?

>Brazil in charge of what makes a prosperous nation

A path towards virtue my friend

No, I mean concretely. Not some feel-good buzzword.

Basé et rougepilulé

Concretely, the path of realizing that morality is important through the 7 sacraments and repentance towards what you sinned. That alone leads towards hard-working people and stable families capable of ascending socially and basically fomenting a virtuous society. It's the basis of European civilization, which we have inherited

Leftists hate purity.

Again, more vague rethoric. What morality? Why would being religious make them more virtuous? What do you even mean by virtuous?
Leftisrs advocate concrete measures, whether you approve of them or nor, to deal with material conditions.
Some nebulous talk about virtue while people live in squalor doesn't seem too moral a priori to me.

Because they are satanists.

Based, Brazil is a degenerate shithole

Vague rhetoric? Literally every Latin American country was born out of Christian Morality and the 10 commandments, therefore you are neglecting this to support social equality, you basically destroying the basis of civilization and family to reach another Vague Rhetoric that is Equality. Can you prove me that equality is the ultimate saviour of mankind? The point is, in the end, in the end philosophy and thoughts will be fundamented by faith one way or another m8, humanity isn't capable of fully understand every aspect of reality as reason itself has a limit, because questioning the source of everything basically ultimately leads towards a prime source not really known and ultimately impossible to grasp within science. That is why Science is limited in its action and every political affirmation has a faith basis one way or another, the thing is Leftists ultimately believe that Equality is their God m8, but that ultimately raises one question are human equal by nature? Therefore aren't we simply ignoring Natural Law to reach a false objective that is against our nature? A woman will never be a man and vice-versa not mattering how you force everyone to claim she is a man. The thing is, if you respect Morality and Reason you will ultimately realize that faith and Christianity are basically the moral inheritors of Aristotelian Reason, and that has ultimately proven along history to lead towards Virtue and Happiness, while Equality and communism only leads towards Chaos, the destruction of Reason and Truth and social and oligarchy oppression to sustain itself which ultimately leads to misery of the soul and the people

Because the right wing constantly uses religious justification to violate the equality and freedom of others?
Really makes you think. Flag very relevant. It's funny how you're only pissed at that scenario when it's not your religion being used (as in, I'm sure you're highly critical of religious justifications when they come from Jews or Muslims).

>Literally every Latin American country was born out of Christian Morality and the 10 commandments
Yeah, and look how good they turned to be.

Doesn't you eat different to anyone else so that jews don't fall victim to the food poisonings jews to to others.

>Literally every Latin American country was born out of Christian Morality and the 10 commandments
Why is this ever an argument. Being born out of something doesn't, and shouldn't, dictate the direction of a country. U.S.A was born out of skullfucking the natives, that definitely does not mean it automatically should be sacred and inviolable.
Countries come to be from many factors, and most of them are shady/bloody as fuck, so who cares?

>Yeah, and look how good they turned to be.
In Brazil it was pretty good until 1889. While in other LatAm countries they were commanded since their independence by corrupt masonic oligarchies that gave zero shits about Christianity
That is not the main argument, read the rest of it. Also Brazil was a totally different scenario, as jesuits converted the natives and basically made them racemix with the portuguese

Can you just explain what this virtue and morality of yours actually entails and how religion brings morality without ranting about leftists (clearly misunderstanding what leftism stands for in a propaganda-cold-war-textbook-tier kind of way btw)?
It's not that hard, I think. Like what are some actions that a moral person (in your book) would do? A leftist might say not extracting surplus from your workers and having women receive equal pay for equal work as men are good things. You may not agree, but it is specific.

>In Brazil it was pretty good until 1889. While in other LatAm countries they were commanded since their independence by corrupt masonic oligarchies that gave zero shits about Christianity
I hope you're only pretending to be a retard.

>In Brazil it was pretty good until 1889.
You mean when there was literal and official slavery? Kek, this says it all really.

>U.S.A was born out of skullfucking the natives
No it was born out of Christian fundamentalists that flew Europe after they were outlawed here.

mo·ral·i·ty
noun: morality

principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
sinônimos: ethics, rights and wrongs, ethicality Mais
"the morality of nuclear weapons"
virtue, goodness, good behavior, righteousness, rectitude, uprightness;
morals, principles, honesty, integrity, propriety, honor, justice, decency;
ethics, standards/principles of behavior, mores, standards
"a sharp decline in morality"
a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.

the extent to which an action is right or wrong.
"behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons"

vir·tue
noun
noun: virtue; plural noun: virtues

behavior showing high moral standards.
"paragons of virtue"
sinônimos: goodness, virtuousness, righteousness, morality, integrity, dignity, rectitude, honor, decency, respectability, nobility, worthiness, purity; Mais
principles, ethics
"the simple virtue of farm life"
antônimos: vice, iniquity
a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person.
"patience is a virtue"
sinônimos: strong point, good point, good quality, asset, forte, attribute, strength, talent, feature
"promptness was not one of his virtues"
antônimos: failing
a good or useful quality of a thing.
"Mike was extolling the virtues of the car"
sinônimos: merit, advantage, benefit, usefulness, strength, efficacy, plus, point
"I can see no virtue in this"
antônimos: disadvantage
archaic
virginity or chastity, especially of a woman.
(in traditional Christian angelology) the seventh highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy.

The royal family since day one wanted to end slavery, and they ultimately ended and it cost their throne m8

because christianity (and all other abrahamic religins) say i'm an abomination 'cause of my sexuality even though i didn't choose it

L*ftists are better educated than the r*ght wingers

>It's not that hard, I think. Like what are some actions that a moral person (in your book) would do?
Just read the 10 commandments. If you want to fully understand catholic virtue and morality, you need to read the catholic catechism. Which I ultimately recommend as it is a source of every LatAm culture, and it is useful even for leftists trying to subvert our culture

you do choose it
your sin is an abomination
you are just (being) a faggot

And they're right

All faggots I've ever met were hedonists drana queens that only care about having the next cock in their just to cry afterwards how the can't find love, then they find their for sure true and only love for live just to cheat on him like 3 days later.

Don't even pretend that you're an amoral cunt.

What a considerate man, he only took over 40 years to abolish slavery in the country he ruled over. Btw, pretty sure that despite this alleged intentions of his, the fact that slavery was still going on until 1888 is a sign that "things weren't going good", at least for the slaves I'd think.

>he only took over 40 years to abolish slavery in the country he ruled over. Btw, pretty sure that despite this alleged intentions of his, the fact that slavery was still going on until 1888 is a sign that "things weren't going good", at least for the slaves I'd think.
Ah yes, we were an absolute monarchy that could simply say fuck it all in a continental country and shove 300 years of slavery down the drain because he wanted to. And even when he did it since he knew that one way or another the Monarchy was going to end, his family dynasty was fucked and they basically died in poverty in Europe. Also if you knew BR history, you would know that they planned doing it either way in the 1860s, but the American Civil War made them do it progressively and ultimately it was a success, despite the republic fucking over afterwards all actions to basically modify and affirm the black people as brazilians

I mean, it's pretty easy to subvert most of them considering that most people don't need a religious book to know that you shouldn't go around doing things like killing people. Like basic empathy is a thing.
Also, it might be easy to subvert considering the vast amount of Christians who don't follow them? You know, the mass-murdering dictators, genocide advocators, people who cheat on their partners, drug dealers, etc who wear crosses or go to Church every once in a while.

jews

Thing is, they can't do shit about it, because it would be xenophobic. You have no moral backbone, no spiritual backbone, meanwhile, jews and muslims will indeed take over your shitty country, because they are untouchable, and their religion gives them a very strong sense of community. If you ever felt alone, atheism was part of the reason you did.

>I mean, it's pretty easy to subvert most of them considering that most people don't need a religious book to know that you shouldn't go around doing things like killing people.
That wasn't as easy to suppose as a moral dogma as you think before Christianity. The one that basically introduced this into the Western Civilization was Christ m8
>Also, it might be easy to subvert considering the vast amount of Christians who don't follow them? You know, the mass-murdering dictators, genocide advocators, people who cheat on their partners, drug dealers, etc who wear crosses or go to Church every once in a while.
They aren't Christians and will burn in hell, I don't know why you keep on pressing this issue. It's simple math to anyone that is truly Christian

Muslim american here
ama

Attached: gulfoil.png (187x301, 97K)

Favorite dish?

as an americanized muslim I can only say chicken burrito desu

Total Haram. Fucking infidels I swear. It's like you can't hide your infidelity

What are you talking about? Canada is as far left as a country can be and is a Catholic country.

go back to mexio

Out of curiosity, how is that left ideology doing for ya?

Because they don't worship Jewish gods

Not a lefty but still

How? They worship Marx, who was jewish

Top 10 at basically everything good in the world. Canada is objectively one of the best countries on earth

>World Liberty Index
3rd
>HDI
10th
>IHDI
10th
>GDP
10th
>Better Life Index
5th
>Economic Freedom Index
9th
>World Giving Index
6th
>National Brand Index
2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th (different organisations)
>Non-Communicable Disease Index
10th
>Corruption Index
8th
>Life Expectancy
8th (12th overall)
>Global Peace Index
8th
>Reptrak (reputation)
7th
>Fragile States Index
9th
>Democracy Index
7th
>World Happiness Report
7th
>Most Liveable Cities
3 out of top 10
>Country Ratings poll
2nd
>Soft Power
6th
>Human Capital Index
4th
>Best Healthcare System Index
3rd
>PISA education score
6th
>Best Countries Index
2nd
>Positive Global Influence
1st
>Quality of Life Index
1st
>Tertiary Education
5th
>International Innovation Index
6th
>Financial Development Index
6th
>World Competitiveness Score
10th
>Credit rating
One of only 11 nations with AAA score
>technology achievement index
8th
>World Intellectual Property Indicators
7th in granted patents
>Nobel Laureates
7th (3 way tie)
>Outcome of Cancer Care
10th
>International Property Rights Index
9th
>Outcome of cardiovascular disease care
8th
>Olympic Medals
7th (2 way tie)
>Rule of Law Index
9th
>Where to be born rank
9th
>Infant mortality rate
4th
>Social Progress Index
5th
>Space Competitiveness Index
5th or 6th
>Legatum Prosperity Index
8th

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-06.01.18.jpg (1745x1067, 188K)

Comfy :3

I believe that these are directly related to left ideology and are a direct result of left wing ideology? In that case, sign me up. I'm changing my gender tomorrow and break my leg to be disabled, because that's how much I'm into this ideology

I think that very good nations are tolerant of different people and lifestyles and care about the disadvantaged.

Indeed, the catch is, left wing ideology doesn't have monopoly for being tolerant. Thing is, humankind forgot tolerance, and instead, we have tribal fighting. Us vs Them, instead of intellectual polemic. This is also why I cherish my discussion with you Leafanon, because it's rare

Because kitsch that claims transcendence is unbearable.

>that makes no sense. most atheists have a pretty negative view of islam.

Seriously wrong.
80 % of Atheist vote to the left

This BR user sounds like he just marathoned all PragerU videos