I weap every night over what happend to him and the greatest empire in Europe since Rome

I weap every night over what happend to him and the greatest empire in Europe since Rome,
ugh what could have been

Attached: wilhelm.jpg (800x476, 66K)

press S to spit

>mfw We ruined the greatest empire since rome, twice

Attached: smug wojak.jpg (225x225, 7K)

that's weep you teat

kys Anglo scum

Attached: Eternal Anglo.png (487x291, 60K)

Billy was an arsehole.

>the greatest empire in Europe since Rome
pic related

Attached: 1529606846587.gif (500x200, 908K)

>Be french
>lose

Francophilia is a mental illness.

Nice memes lads, but France is inarguably in the highest tier of European nations of history.

Attached: 7478458.jpg (1280x910, 410K)

Maybe until the 18th century. But once 1870 rolls around or maybe even a lil earlier it was Germans. I respect the second reich far more than the th*rd reich

t. billy zuberstein-schwarzenkopfenkampfsteinerrozenberg

cringe.

germs = distilled cringe

S

>distilled cringe

Attached: Laughs in American.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>Be willy the second
>lose
>against the french

Embarassing

Press H to Hail
\o

>be French
>get bailed out by three world powers
>larp as great warriors

this anti-German meme needs to stop
yeah there were better what-could-have-beens than Imperial Germany, but they were better than the *nglo-French-USA victory we ended up getting.

>be french, 40 mil people
>be invaded by Germany, 80 mil people
>resist heroically
>Russia and Britain on your side, AH and Ottomans on the German side

>hurrrr bailed by three great powers

Ah yes, german honesty

Germany had 70mn
the Central Powers were outnumbered and starving
btw you deserved that war for all the brutal campaigns France waged in Germany in the previous centuries when Germany was weak and disunited
in the Thirty Years' War you participated in genocide in Germany, 8 million civilians were murdered
nobody cares about that
but return the favor once and France is forever the moral and heroic victim

>btw you deserved that war for all the brutal campaigns France waged in Germany in the previous centuries when Germany was weak and disunited
>in the Thirty Years' War you participated in genocide in Germany, 8 million civilians were murdered

Kek, was waiting for that one, we didn't take part in any german genocide. If there was any genocide it was the Swedes, like the one currently sucking your cock itt.

>but return the favor once and France is forever the moral and heroic victim
Not forever, just for WW1 (and WW2). We totally had the Franco Prussian war coming for example.

>we dindu nuffin
sure
my city alone lost 3/4ths of its population thanks to the French

Attached: Denkmal30jaehrigerKriegMarxstrasse_09.09.2000_01.jpg (525x380, 56K)

>greatest empire since Rome
>a few poles, some African wastelands and a brewery in China is the best empire since Rome

Attached: 1516601230965.jpg (433x419, 31K)

square miles aren't everything, what matters is the society

ok but can we be frens now?

Attached: apu5.png (796x588, 96K)

the reactionary assholes became too self-assured from their forebears winning battle after battle with the (secretly) even more obnoxious and totalitarian bourgeoise and so practically didn't move a finger when their countries blew up in their faces with little forewarning. If it's any consolation, at least the spartacist league failed. That would have been a disaster of unforeseen dimensions, probably even worse than nazi German, if ever other communist regime that has ever existed is to be taken as evidence.

yes, if you stop acting as if we were the ultimate bad guys

You posted the wrong Wilhelm. You were looking for Bismarck with Wilhelm I in his pocket.
That was a decent country with potential. Nothing German has ever been the greatest anything except Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha who was the greatest husband Queen Victoria ever had.

And it is all for the better ;)

>NO NO EVIL GERMANS NO HOW CAN ONE DO SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS
well deserved, shame we didn't do more

Attached: 1200px-Oradour-sur-Glane-Hardware-1342.jpg (1200x900, 504K)

Wilhelm was a perfectly normal man whose one desire was another Sedan - but he was no genius like Bismarck to be able to adapt to the unexpected end of the 1000-year epoch of the pitched battle.

fuck g*rmens anyway. Glad you were expulsed from the cool countries group and sunk into irrelevance.

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

Litteral huns

Yeah no contest
476 - 2018 AD The German is still a traitor to its own race

Yes, if you finally give back Elsaß-Lothringen, Jacques.

>be fr*nch
>terrorize defenseless civilians for centuries
>take pride in it
>get a little taste of your own medicine
>NONONON RACE TRAITOR
>MUH BARBARIANS

we have never betrayed the hunnic race

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10 Battle of Nedao - Wikipedia.png (314x455, 21K)

S

Attached: téléchargement (11).jpg (1123x800, 313K)

>Maybe until the 18th century
That's what "of history" means, you turd.

Spain is another example. Undoubtedly a great European nation of history but today merely a holiday home for British pensioners.

Sweden dominated Northern and Central Europe for decades and was instrumental in the survival of Protestantism, but today? Well, the less said the better.

Also 1870 is 19th century, not 18th.

Fr*nch propaganda

Then no :)

>not a single fight in the german territory
>m-muh loses

Attached: vi57.jpg (360x480, 48K)

S

Real talk; if Freidrich III hadn't died so young how would Germany have developed going into the 20th century?

(ky)S

nah man im irish and welsh american.

OK im going to be crucified for saying this but I unironically like Germany more than france and the UK. aha i still remember that small bavarian town i rolled around in.

S

S