Is this based or cringe?

Is this based or cringe?

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-203822.jpg (1440x1569, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LVoM-l5jYhI
youtube.com/watch?v=avkkdrjDsTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VERY cringe.

based but cringe

how about this?
youtu.be/LVoM-l5jYhI

Trump is either senile, or so intelligent that no one can understand his actions

Well what's the weather like? The context matters here.

and purple pilled

>Is this based or cringe?
Like 70% cringe, but also 30% based.

Cringe and very bluepilled (unpatriotic)

based but cringepilled

More shameful than cringe

I live near Belleau where the american cemetery is located and today there was only some rain in the morning and 10°C
I Don't understand Mr Trump decision

Based
It's like how at 4:55 everyone waits inside until retreat is done so we don't need to salute.

cringe but redpilled
dont fuck with the weather

>those comments
the dream never dies does it?

Cringe. He dodged the draft, now he dodges visiting dead soldiers.

Trump better be ready to answer the call, it won't be pretty.

Attached: 1538261045806.jpg (400x400, 21K)

a shameful display

The helicopter can't fly with these conditions i heard

I love that republicans can still claim they love the troops when they cut all veteran spending, send them to die in pointless proxy wars, and then this.

>angry retard that has no internal filter who shitposts on Twitter so much that even his advisors openly call him a retard
Blue and cringepilled

BASED

He has work to do, he hasn't be elected
for pageantry

>"bad" weather
Ahahahaha

Oh it's in French, so French medias will spit on him..
All French medias usually spit on him anyway.

You don't know what Head of State supposed to mean, do you ?

Americans don't actually like veterans when the chips are down. Being a veteran actually hurts your chances of both being elected, employed, approved for a home loan and even credit score.

>White House said

The weather is fine, there are events going on at several cemetery in the area and there is no bad weather other than a slight chill and wind. Pic related is the "bad weather".

Trump's worried his god awful hair flapping in the wind will make headlines again like it did last time.

Attached: JustinTrudeau-1061274762817744901-20181110_100955-img2.jpg (2048x1366, 449K)

>them to die in pointless proxy wars
I mean war is how you make more veterans, the other stuff though, yeah.

Attached: obamarain.png (1080x726, 996K)

based but bluepilled don't @ me

For a president who supposedly supports the troops, it seems odd for him to duck out of a major commemoration like this just because of some rain.

In the Netherlands bad weather is never an excuse.

based, fuck the troops, and fuck women and minorities

Except when it snows and all trains stop.
Or the sun shines and every decides to go to the beach instead.

But other than that..

in muttland the executive is the head of state

Tell that to the NS when a leaf falls on the track

Leafs aren't weather.

Falling leafs are a national disaster.

+14
light winds
very light rain

t. FMI

leaves

Based
Bowing to the American soldier is bowing to the Jew

Well, they dodge draft too like Bush and Trump.

people like the concept of veterans, but dealing with their mental/physical health, helping them back into civie society is too difficult and expensive so just dump them on some street corner instead

>too scared to fight the viets
>too scared of the rain
what an ultra cuck

Attached: 1497107675659.jpg (750x750, 106K)

On one hand it’s based because fuck ameriKKKa and it’s imperialist military
On the other hand it’s cringe because king orange can’t handle a little rain

Didn't his schedule get leaked showing that he does less than 3 hours of work most days?
If I recall, most of his schedule was devoted to "Executive time", where he would basically just watch fox news and shitpost on twitter.

this pretty much Even Washington hoped his troops would die so he didn't have to pay 20 bucks to them if they survived fighting

I unironically think he did this because he is afraid of being photographed with wet hair.

Based redpilled and high IQ post

Fake news!

I genuinely think it might be this.

Rain 1
Murica 0

No, no, no, you got it all wrong. Republicans love HAVING veterans.

underrated

It's like Vietnam all over again.

Know your History

Attached: The eternal kraut.jpg (618x768, 245K)

Trump doesn't walk the light rain.

Why doesn't he visit the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? No rain there.

How? I'm a veteran and it's actually the opposite

wew

Attached: 16804185.jpg (696x562, 65K)

Very smart of him

Attached: ef76de30-b41a-4b8d-a2d7-1b6274b2e90a-620x372.jpg (620x372, 38K)

Or perhaps he doesn't want to get caught on camera again not knowing how to close an umbrella.

>Obama doesn't respect the military
sigh... Obama was too good for America.

>RT.com
ffs

He was so good that’s why he bombed brown children

Americans are so fucking gay

>paid to shitpost
Living the dream.

Attached: IMG_20181110_215553.png (1080x790, 831K)

Attached: 1385380012414.jpg (218x265, 7K)

Attached: IMG_20181110_215759.png (1080x561, 687K)

It's pretty embarrassing

Had to look this up. How he just leaves it there is priceless.
Must be strange growing up so rich that you have a servant to do pretty much everything for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=avkkdrjDsTA

Load of horse shit, the largest gusts today were 18mph while even the most basic helicopters handle 28, Trump has access to even better.

Lazy fuck doesn't want to leave his hotel, Fox News evening broadcast was on and he wanted to watch.

based chinese-canadian soldier

and you believed it? marine 1 is like 1 billion dollar helicopter. it flies in the rain all the time.

>veterans still vote for dumb fuck drumpfy and his crony cocksuckers
they deserve it

big if true

Attached: IMG_20181110_221323.png (1080x1161, 447K)

>Hillary collapses getting into a car during election season 2016
>Trump has dementia
>Bernie is hypothetically okay, but who knows how he'd be in 1-2 years

Elderly people need to be lined up and shot and allow 35-50 year old Americans run the country. This is unacceptable.

Attached: 56.png (225x225, 10K)

it was very funny watching the primary with both candidates just falling apart for various reasons

we exist for your entertainment, after all

Why isn't there a center-based party rising?
I mean, a party not-so all anti Trumpish, pro-immigrant, and PC as the Democrats
a party not so radical, vulgar, and evangelical as the Republicans
a party that understands the threat of China as well as the importance of welfare

>trump's manliness
this is what passes for masculinity in america? I cry for the future of men

firstly democrats are centrist in other countries' spectrums, however they're both big tent parties with many factions
secondly the american system is not conducive to third parties AT ALL.
thirdly americans are very melodramatic partisan people, their politics is becoming increasingly polarised and compromise would be seen as admitting defeat.

>thirdly americans are very melodramatic partisan people, their politics is becoming increasingly polarised and compromise would be seen as admitting defeat.
Not naturally, since you only interact with us on the internet, and the internet is the problem. Social media makes things worse, anonymity generally makes things worse (from a civility standpoint), and allowing foreigners to influence our elections definitely makes things worse

God forbid I run into someone who legitimately argues for Mexico's interests, Russia's interests, or Israel's interests over the interests of our country. It's sadly much more common now.

>Not naturally, since you only interact with us on the internet, and the internet is the problem
this is a good point, perhaps my lack of faith in humanity has coloured my opinion on the american mindset. I can only hope the majority of people are decent and care about what is right rather than what looks right

Attached: 1539467037674.jpg (749x591, 109K)

>the gorilla channel
If he wants fights he should watch hockey and not basketball/American football

Partisan donors and people who turn out for every sort of election are driven by polarized tactics. Literally the only reason why Trump didn't get absolutely BTFO'd in this Mid-term on all accounts (as in, 70+ seats for the House, 10+ for the Senate) is because he mobilized his base by turning out by campaigning a lot and getting in the news a lot with polarizing comments and tactics. People like that shit. Successful campaigns are run by either cash or very eager and willing volunteers and campaign workers, or especially both. No one wants to do either for a boring uninspiring candidate unless the alternative is far worst.

who gives a shit? is there anything important going on?

I'm amazed at how useless is this man yet the morons on Jow Forums love him

americans never fought in ww1 so i'm not surprised.

Attached: 1538746389151.jpg (1600x900, 175K)

Oh yeah, I remember this. It's fucking hilarious. It was from a satire article, and then Gavin McInnes posted about it, raging about lefty fake news, because he thought it was sincere.

Attached: 1530305681051.jpg (750x725, 84K)

Because America is a declining shithole, therefore common sense isn't allowed.

In the US, people really don't like rain.

someone shop a dunce hat on him please

Attached: e44fdd1744.png (855x238, 21K)

I thought liberalism was about putting yourself in the other’s shoes

honeslty i expected magapedes and boomers harping on about muh muslims in france because theyre too dumb to know about france's colonial history

Attached: 1524193024806.png (1024x1984, 520K)

Yea? In what shape are you in? Most vets I know don't get treated too well

same thing with abortions, they refuse to allow women to have abortions but as soon as the child is born they start crying about how theyre taxes pay for helping children in need

Attached: 1517656857850.jpg (713x892, 94K)

i dont think hes actually visited a single war zone yet and both bush and obama did