It's Polish independence day

>It's Polish independence day
>instead of going out and celebrating they spend the enire day furiously hammering on their keyboards and sperging out at everyone on Jow Forums
Why are they like this?

Attached: poleshit.jpg (244x207, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg54f-CCWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6A-7njTl3c
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq1oqZcAfI8
youtube.com/watch?v=MH9CznBQBIM
youtube.com/watch?v=D6xnNwHJJjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polish independence day is tomorrow, silly

Because they're subhuman

Inferiority complex.

Polish independence day is on 11th November you fucking Mbappe.

>furiously hammering on their keyboards and sperging out at everyone on Jow Forums

That's their national pastime

National past time is gaming. Being edgy on the internet is on the proud second position.

Nobody cares

>Inferiority complex.

Attached: uk.png (350x350, 115K)

about Canada. You should be 51state, you're a bumpy road full of potholes to Alaska.

Sure owned him epic style iberiano.

>”In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiority. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.”
>”Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrous culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiority and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.”
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

Attached: Jan_Matejko-Batory_pod_Pskowem.jpg (1280x752, 744K)

Poles sound like pompous faggots desu

Well, we were and are [better than others].
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

Attached: Szlachta_polska_w_Gdansku_by_Wilhelm_August_Stryowski.jpg (813x963, 275K)

Attached: Pole.jpg (729x927, 100K)

but you are Swede

Stupid dumb Polish scum!
You have to go back, Polish vatnik.

>enter a thread about Poland
>receive information about Poland
>>nah I don't care eh
???

Attached: 1524432748576.png (485x443, 21K)

I was told the traditional march was banned. What will happen instead?

Attached: Po paradzie.jpg (424x334, 83K)

I don't know do I have polish roots or not, but can speak Polish. Very like polish music.

you have to go back Piotr

Russian singer sings in Polish and Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg54f-CCWTw

>Very like polish music.

Attached: Riiight.jpg (428x469, 18K)

Дa я cкopee вceгo нaпиcaл c oшибкaми. Ho peaльнo дocтaвляeт язык жe.

Кcтaти нeдaвнo нaшёл интepecнyю cтaтью нa тeмy тoгo кaкими были диaлeкты пoльcкoгo иcпoльзoвaвшиecя нa тeppитopии coвpeмeннoй Бeлopyccии. Taм дaжe в opфoгpaфии были oтличия.

I was told it's still gonna happen, seems the court has btfo'd the bitch mayor.
Question to the Poles, why does you capital city have a feminist hag for a mayor? She gives off real Merkle vibes. Isn't it unbecoming of a supposedly traditional nation to have their capital city be ruled by a woman?

post polish music you like

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6A-7njTl3c

>Polish vatnik.
>vatnik
Tell me Szwed, how big of a retard are you?

Ist gut inglish.
Why tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0

It's in Polish, but from Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq1oqZcAfI8

Version in Russian:
youtube.com/watch?v=MH9CznBQBIM

I know this song.

>Dumb Polish vatnik is triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=D6xnNwHJJjA

First off, vatnik is not even a Polish word. Secondly and lastly, do you even know what it means moron?

Sure I do and you fit the description of a cringy cocksucking vatnik perfectly.

Vantik is a deregatory word for Russian you din dumma svennebanan.

>Vantik is a deregatory word for Russian
That's not what it is at all, retard. Lmao. And you're the one that pretended to know it. Vatnik is a term that denotes a dumb and overzelous cringy patriot. It doesn't have to be Russian.
You are quite clearly a Polish vatnik.

>independence day
>not sitting at home and remembering lost wars before watching a bad war movie that completely misses the point of the book it was based on and a five hour live stream of people shaking hands with the president

Do other countries really do this?

Attached: 1537622495554.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Polish independence
Have they ever been dependent in the modern history? I am not talking about middle ages.

>It doesn't have to be Russian.
Don't be retarded. It is a strictly russian slang that is not used outside Russia.

It's Russian in origin, sure. I'm just saying that it can apply to anyone from any country.
>strictly russian slang that is not used outside Russia.
I just used it and it's used a lot on krautchan.

>diaspora nationalist
Kek'd.

what am i supposed to do, go watch the president of my city lay some flowers next to a monument, then listen to a military band play some tunes and leave?
our "celebrations" are boring as fuck and i rather watch some chinese cartoons

because they're parasites in every sense of the word and cannot make anything of their own. Not even a celebration or emotions. They have to prey on the reaction and attention of others

this
I always get a good laugh out of polish diaspora nationalists

Attached: 1518474804589.jpg (250x208, 7K)

This.
I don't think I've ever done anything for independence day, I eat the pastry but that's for my namesake Saint Martin. They are freaking delicious

Attached: 509b8b0e655e9_o[1].jpg (1500x998, 289K)

>that polish patriot shill from Sweden at it again
Jesus Christ, so much arrogance from such a pathetic nation.
>The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrous culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition.
"Heaven for the nobles, Purgatory for the townspeople, Hell for the peasants, and Paradise for the Jews"
Stop wewuzing, poolack. Nobility just like everywhere else was a small part of the country and common folk weren't nothing like described. But your nobility was also completely retarded and ran the country into the ground. I don't understand what's there to be proud of.
>Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.
Nonsense. Russians literally call themselves a nation victor. Where's the humility in it??? You, on other hand, like to whine a lot and pretend to be the ultra victim.
And the thing is, you can see your influence in Ukrainians. They are corrupted Russians. They have all your negative traits.

Attached: ySaBlBA.png (1237x1017, 108K)

ahahahahahahahhahah

You are clueless. Vatnik originated in Russia, yes. But it was used to call dumb patriots, not all Russians. And it is used outside of Russia, too. Mainly CIS, but still. Like Vyshyvatnik in Ukraine, for example.
And it perfectly fits those retarded Polish patriots, they are even worse than Russians.

>And you're the one that pretended to know it. Vatnik is a term that denotes a dumb and overzelous cringy patriot. It doesn't have to be Russian.
>You are quite clearly a Polish vatnik.
Kan ni inte bara skriva på svenska? Blir mycket lättare att hänga med desu

Attached: himouto-umaru-chan-.jpg (2036x1143, 205K)

Search the 4pleb archive "euroweek Poland" then send the links to Polish nationalist groups

Attached: 1541029465628.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

do it

>But it was used to call dumb patriots, not all Russians.
I know its not for all Russians... It reserved for Russians thought.

>Vatnik is a term that denotes a dumb and overzelous cringy patriot.
Overzelous cringy patriotic Russians, that's what it means, not Poles idiot.
>so much arrogance from such a pathetic nation.
HA
>no real history
>no own culture
>nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it in mid-19th century to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia
>their ancestors are: Khazar Jews, Tatar rape babies, runaway bandits from around the PLC and Russia
>every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert pedo god worshipping Tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment
>no national heroes outside of a cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing
>even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols when they were massacring civilians on mass
>hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries, except Belarus
>no natural friends and allies in Europe, Belarus is even historically closer with Poland
>most fertile lands in whole of Europe, still need to import food
>one of biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import coal
>biggest export are prostitutes
>economy is Africa-tier, even fucking Albania is doing better
>nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore - cry-me-a-river
>their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out ragtag rebels
>Jews are only about 0,2% of citizens of Ukraine, yet occupy nearly 60% of government positions
>turned literally into an IMF vassal state. (((They))) do everything these scheming kikes tell them to
>most hated diaspora in Canada. Very telling when leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins
>worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in Europe, and thus the best HIV and AIDS exporter
>second worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova
>Nobility just like everywhere else was a small part of the country
10-12%.
>your nobility
Yours too.

epig xDDD
>vichy

>Overzelous cringy patriotic Russians, that's what it means, not Poles
No, it doesn't implicidly mean not Poles lol. You dont get that excemption status. Nor does it necessarily mean Russian. There arw American vatniks, Ukrainian vatniks and there are Polish vatniks.
>I know its not for all Russians... It reserved for Russians thought.
You still don't get it, vatnik faggot. You're the biggest shit-stained Polish vatnik of them all!

M U S L I M G R O O M I N G G A N G S

Attached: londonbad.jpg (2060x1236, 422K)

>No, it doesn't implicidly mean not Poles lol.
It's specifically reffers to Russians you retard.
>Nor does it necessarily mean Russian.
Yes it fucking does, just like hohols refers to Ukrainians.>You still don't get it, vatnik faggot.
Stfu stupid vantik Swede.

>It's specifically reffers
No it doesnt you fucking goof, multiple people have already told you that you're wrong. But you keep denying it like the assheaded faggot of a Polish vatnik that you are

>No it doesnt you fucking goof,
YES IT DOES.
>multiple people have already told you that you're wrong.
Multiple meaning you and that Russian in Ukraine? That's two, and you're both wrong. Vantik reffers to Russians and get it into your dumb thick skull. You can be a Swedish vatnik for all I care.

>Vantik reffers to Russians
It doesnt. Vatnik refers to a kind of person, regardless of nationality. It might have started out as a Russian thing but it quickly spread out into a broader meaning. You dont understand the meaning of the word, its origin and how it can be used. Also look at what you're doing lmao. You're just proving OP absolutely right. You Poles are the most retarded vatniks in Europe. Just like the Russian and Ukrainian ones but much much worse