That horrible feel when your country will never have a BFF like France/Germany

>That horrible feel when your country will never have a BFF like France/Germany

Attached: 52reg0wotjx11.jpg (800x1200, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it could have been ireland but they were the girl that actually escaped the abusive relationship

eheh

Attached: ec1.png (390x443, 206K)

>Germany will never love you this much

Attached: mXxUjBN.jpg (1024x730, 84K)

Allies are for losers.

we love you both equally

friendship with France is fake, gay and forced
Dutchies will always be bros tho

Well you're mostly a financial powerhouse and your natural friend is Jew York City

>fake
no
>forced
no
>gay
maybe a little...

imagine getting glassed by the same country in 2 consecutive world wars then doing this

DO IT LIKE JESUS

Yes, Germany is the only country to celebrate defeats.

>being buddies with the country that invaded you twice

It's been 200years. French aren't that bad

kek

yeah, we occupied Berlin twice (just in modern times), but in 1918 we won again but didn't occupy Berlin, because they wanted a symbolic date to make the Germans sign defeat, or something like this

They should stay mad and teach their children to hold a grudge and keep having horrible wars were millions of people die!

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 14K)

>tfw portugal and italy are total bros but portugal is annoyed by our alpha loud voice

Attached: nanachi2.jpg (800x626, 84K)

we (Germany and France) both lost WW2, tbf. USSR and the Merchant nations (UK and esp. USA) won.
We didn't lose as much as Germany though, we kept the Alsace Lorraine aka Alsace Moselle aka Elsass something (with Strasbourg etc), while you just can look at a map of Germany to see how shrunk their territory has been.

They'd have every reason to hold grudges.
But they do have them and they use the EU to make some countries pay.
In the name of "peace" they want the EU to be their new lebensraum.
The €uro works actually exactly like the Deutschmark.

All portuguese people I talk to online seem positive on Spain, they all listen to Spanish TV too.

Nobody won WW2 except Russia who got funded hard by the allies which gave them the military power to push down hard on its neighbors, and America who could develop trade deals with us.

>listen to tv
Blindtugal D:

If this is what winning looks like, I sure am glad we didn't join.

Attached: WorldWarII-MilitaryDeaths-Allies-Piechart.png (610x520, 79K)

>Russia who got funded hard by the allies
I've never heard that, sauce?

yeah but they dislike that aspect of being so loud compared to them
i heard stories of spaniards cruising in south portugal doing the toalla thing or mockings like that... southern spaniard subhumans ruining our image...

I always forget China was even in the war .

Lend lease
Ameriboos like to say that the only reason russia won is that the united states helped them out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

>Ameriboos like to say that the only reason russia won is that the united states helped them out
Stalin and Zhukov said it as well...

>Germany

Attached: 43431431513.jpg (914x891, 260K)

Japan made the holocaust look like a fucking joke.

Attached: 62698.jpg (1005x1007, 362K)

>shows only the Allies, the side that won
>shows only a percentage, not numbers

You realize the pie would have looked exactly the same if the Soviets literally had just 65 deaths, China 23 deaths and so on?

>trusting US and Chink propaganda

Attached: dont.png (235x236, 41K)

I'd like to see a percentage of the actual population of each country, having 100 thousand people die in a country of 1 million people is of course a lot more traumatic that 100 thousand dying in a country of 10 million people for example.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

Without this policy Russia wouldn't even have been fit enough to fight any war at all, Britain helped as well, America gave over 11.3 billion to the USSR not to mention the amount of resources for the USSR to build tanks and other vehicles, weapons, and other things. Almost 1/3th of the Russian army was American-made products.

Over 17.000.000 tons worth of shipments were made to the USSR total, with Britain delivering another 4.000.000 ton.

The USSR never paid it back, if anything they lied about where the money came from because the Soviets were ashamed to admit that the USSR wasn't even fit to fight a war unless the allies supplied them with the necessary tools.

The most ironic thing is that a lot of soviet weapons used in the cold war were modernized weaponry given to them in the lend-lease, Russia essentially fought America with its own weapons.

Attached: 1541080998896.jpg (1080x809, 76K)

Why would you even care? I'd strap rockets to Britain and blast it 500 miles away from the Continent if I could

We arent spanish

secondly You have destroyed your own image by being the autistic retards you have always being.

This, Yurop can go fuck itself

been*

Attached: 1541816324349.png (488x463, 59K)

who'd save you from all your paki rape gangs then? iceland?

Strong argument against it

en.wikipedia has mostly anglo/american sources (see first and second pic). And "Kemp 1983" doesn't mean much. I could say "you're wrong(35)". I could trust a source if there was a sign of debate, some historiography remarks, but en.wikipedia, it's just USA USA USA !

Wikipedia is a nice start but to understand the WW2 East Front a little better I recommend Domenico Losurdo, Stalin, History of a black legend (available in all languages except English, lol), the chapters and WW2.
In the 1930's Stalin was successful in the very fast-pace industrialisation of USSR. With the war approaching they even hard to move all their steel production from near Moscow to middle Asia in Magnitogorsk, a city that wasn't on the map.
The legend of USSR's win only because they had infinite resources of land and men (and foreign money) is busted by most historians, with a very extensive discussed bibliography.

Still, it's nice to have the American pov, for once.

PS : second picture coming

(35) Johnson 2007

Attached: 1527398012675.png (458x207, 35K)

Where would you put it if given the choice?

Attached: onhGXhza_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

=> US gov, US, UK gov and cryptic sources.

Attached: 1540343735176.png (556x621, 173K)

You have a nice son though

Attached: godfather.jpg (500x710, 101K)

wow I just noticed a "voice of Russia" link among the sources... See pic.

Attached: 1523087747561.png (651x557, 25K)

My great granddad was in the Navy and made these deliveries, they had to deliver it through the north over Scandinvania during summer when it was unfrozen for a short time of the year

source number 45 seemed more neutral and scholarly.

Click!
the page works in "wayback machine"

>Source: State Department, work sheets used in compiling Report on War Aid Furnished by the to the , November 28, 1945.

goddamn, macron is looking so handsome in that coat

US territory was completely sheltered from the war. (not counting Pearl Harbor, a ridiculous trauma, as it was a very distant offshore military base, not fucking Verdun or Stalingrad)
So their economy functioned normally while all other economies were completely hindered by the war...
And they gave money to their allies...
so...?

The big lesson is : In a war you'd better be a very distant country who's soil is not attacked.

Truth is that the Soviet victory of WW2 was a military, industrial and strategic triumph, and without all the anglo propaganda, Churchill would be recognized as a small man who did nothing when the US waw attacked by the Nazis except being defensive and crying to daddy USA. And Stalin would be recognized as a strategic hero.
Ah... but that would be, if only the admiration of Stalin would not be dangerous for the 1% richest inheritors in the world, who need to push everyday their lies to carry the idea that only them and their system and their idea won the war.

Bull fucking shit.
Close en.wikipedia. Read books.

as a small man who did nothing when the *UK *soil was attacked by the Nazis

Another reason for the USSR triumph is that the soldiers knew they were fighting for themselves, in a country designed by the people for the people. While other soldiers knowing they only risk their lives to defend the 1%'s property are not as motivated.

Follow the way of Communism, dead and forgotten.

Hypothesis : a successful country is not communist
Data : China is successful
Conclusion : China is not a communist country

Also, I could care less about your ideological one-liner grunts. Why are you so lazy? It's a matter of facts, not your princessy likes and dislikes.

Northern France belongs to the Germanic bull

The Netherlands is also a Merchant nation (but at least not in the financial sense of the word, more as in classic commerce). The Netherlands makes lots of money because everything arrives in your ports.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to dab on this claim
>Without this policy Russia wouldn't even have been fit enough to fight any war at all,
The victory in the battle of Moscow happened before most of the American/British materiel arrived.

Attached: 5735961b9b6b3.jpg (210x322, 35K)

>France isn't a merchant nation

this
klass
poka

indeed it is not. We're indeed brothers in that, being industrial nations
Leech countries make fun of both of us for our level of taxes, but we have to do it when we don't have a huge financial / trade / tax haven sector.

>may, macron, merkel
>childless traitors and degenerates

You're in the club already.

May at least wanted children but she is Baron ;_;

the idea that Churchill was a hero for waging an only defensive war and using spies to break the Enigma codes, and that Stalin was a small man (evil dictator) for waging an easy war financed by someone else is just totally ludicrous.

Merci bien, Pierre. Vous etez mon plus grande allie.

i thought the decisive battle was at stalingrad?

Moscow was just as important. It was the first major defeat suffered by the Wehrmacht and the first major victory for the Red Army. It also ended the Blitzkrieg, making unachieveable the swift victory that the Nazi high commanded longed for. And, obviously, the USSR had more resources and would, therefore, win in a prolonged war.

France has no industry.

I hope Romania answers our feelings
UwU

It's not Communism but State C*pitalism

I see you're a meme veteran