Is there anything more cringy than nationalistic diaspora?

Is there anything more cringy than nationalistic diaspora?

Attached: t5sko350jck11.png (1029x831, 256K)

Kr*Uts

Not that I can think of

t. niggerkike

Attached: 1541889121730.gif (554x400, 46K)

nationalists living in their countries.

shitskins desperately trying to be white

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1538846517441.jpg (479x437, 35K)

diaspora who hate their country after they go abroad

Oh the irony.

why? if you hate your country, it makes perfect sense to leave

There should be a law against it. 3 years in prison for every foreigner who claims his shithole in better than anything in the civilized world, but refuses to go back.

I mean the people who go abroad and act like they are above everyone else in their home country because he thinks of himself as an hero, and won't stop bitching about everything

Yes niggers should be shot on sight

Im so fucking sick of them. Every day at work i have to hear these mexican assholes blasting their shitty mariachi music. i fucking hate it I FUCKING HATE IT THEY REFUSE TO SPEAK ENGLISH

Our foreigners are usually incapable of speaking a foreign language. They know like 10 words it seems.

From my expirience the mexicans know english, but will only speak to you if they absolutley must. Otherwise they will go out of their way to not interact with you

Oh the irony.

Iron my shirt

I'm gonna iron your asshole, bitchboi

“no”

I'm really glad that many Japanese communities in the west got destroyed due to WW2

Oh the irony.

Dude, honestly no. I hope we can all agree on that.

I don’t want to see anyone talk about being hyphenated American because it’s cringe whether it’s true or not.

they're equally as cringey as the nationalists

more cringey would be the anlgoids that "feel a connection with Norwegian folk music" after finding out that they are 1/1024 Norwegian, as an example

calm your mantits, at least ask them nicely to turn it down

you on the border?

Attached: 0f25622282726718449afe5c6cf0ca04_asakura_masatoki.jpg (566x800, 252K)

I really wanted to believe the muh heritage Americans thing was a meme, but getting the train home yesterday an American family was sitting next to me and spent the entire journey discussing their 1/4 Meixcan 1/4 Native American 1/4 Irish etc. heritage. They also brought up race at every possible moment no matter how irrelevant it was, such as; 'The service at [insert restaurant] was pretty good, I've had bad experiences with white waiters before but they were ok'.

Did I just stumble on a meme-tier group or is this actually common?