Why is thailand the best country in SEA?

Every other south east asian country has shit people, discuss.

Attached: images (12).jpg (259x194, 14K)

thais are chinese

Impressive city

Attached: 13668852_10154444911508130_5022308599341742839_o.jpg (2000x1335, 451K)

Mexicans are Asian

you got a faggot king, tranny

Attached: 2264342E-1484-4D30-BDB7-63ABD339EC58.jpg (985x554, 114K)

You’re based and never got colonized

He's had many wives so no

Yeah we just gave over parts that we conquered not that long ago lol, no thai cultural regions got conquered

no
and thais are chinese

only good part is go-go bars.

Vietnam is cool don't talk shit about them

Why does your president have the same facial features as niggers?

Attached: 220px-President_Rodrigo_Roa_Duterte_2017.jpg (220x285, 17K)

That's pretty condescending coming from a land known for nothing other than tranny prostitutes, claiming to be the """best""" in a region in which countries the likes of Singapore and Malaysia are located.

Your ancestors illegally crossed the berring straits. 40% mongoloid. You are Asian.

Wealth doesn't equal best. Malaysians and singaporeans are shitty people. They both have poo and island niggers (austronesian)

Atleast thailand learnt the use of garbage bins. Indonesia just puts it in the river.

I can say the same about whatever aspect it is about Thailand that you're cherrypicking in order to unsubstantially proclaim that it's the "best".

Also define "shitty people".

Vietnam is a shithole. And they are very short, so vietnamese come to thailand for bigger penis.

and you conquered a caliphate

Ah yes, just how much I envy the clean and drinkable Thai rivers like in pic related, mm Thailand best country!!1!1

Attached: 30176314-01-sld.jpg (560x303, 61K)

I am sorry you were born a island nigger

I enjoyed Vietnam and the Philippines more than Thailand. It's barely better than Cambodia desu

Can't even compare to Indonesia.

Attached: 53c939eea1e5b.jpg (685x1024, 267K)

This. Been to all three, by far the Philippines generally had the best impression overall.

Anyone in south east asia that is not thai. No real culture all of you suck white cock for centuries.

LOL are you illiterate? We're comparing your shithole to the likes of Singapore and Malaysia here, I'll admit that Indonesia is shitty, but those are the two countries that you'd have to compare with if you plan on proclaiming that Thailand is the best country in ASEAN.

It's okay brother, you must know how it feels to live in a shithole country, I appreciate that.

You should suck it harder. Maybe then we'd bestow upon you our godly favor and raise you up to the levels of Japan and South Korea.

Malaysians and singsporeans don't have culture. Not even a real country (non homogenous).

Again with the deflections without providing any constructive proofs that back your claim regarding "muh best cuntry!1!1"
Classic Thai retards.

No we will just play you and china to give us money 555

Well indonesia doesn't have a unified culture plus you have literal ooga boogas for citizens (papuans)

Sucky sucky 5 dollah?
Fix your country first before you slander your neighbors, chink slave

No you. Lol your country is named after a white person, filipinos suck the most white cock out of all.

>don't have culture
LMFAO that's the single most retarded statement I've heard all day even though it just started. Please do your research before starting to show off your leaking brain to the world.

>non-homogenous means its better
LOL by that logic I'm sure some island country is far more homogenous than Thailand, which clearly means to you that the best country in the world is some random obscure island country.

Atleast Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and vietnam named their countries 555. Indos, Malays and flips aren't smart enough to name themselves.

>any ethnic diversity at all means your country is worthless
Lol, whatever you say tranny

You sound jealous that thailand has real culture. Indonesia has dutch slave culture.

Your country will be on Genocide mode if a Duterte become a monarch.
You and your fellow druggies will be tasting the dirt before you die of overdose from cheap meth and opiums.

Attached: 438453F2-68D9-4169-92F1-80F7E9A356E3.jpg (792x1229, 136K)

Your borders are defined by your colonial past, what a cuck nation 555.

Whoa there sit the fuck down, now define "real culture" and how Indonesia lacks any.
Protip: you can't

Our GDP combined is worth more than your country will ever be.
Hoped you take good care of the trannies that we send over there for surgeries.

>thai cuisine
>more like a copy cat of Indian poo cuisine

Lol you think that nigger skull could even conquer us. Your country is so bad that that your women rather clean Saudi toilets and get raped 555.

>the inferiority complex thai post again

sad to be you

Lmao it seems that you no longer attempt to prove that Thailand is the best country in ASEAN and resorts to worthless insults.
Conclusion: Thailand is FAR from being the best country in ASEAN overall.

>be german
>celebrate new years get raped 555.

Based flipbro. I've been to Pilipinas and it was far better than my experience in Thailand lol.

I defined best country by its people, thailand clearly has the best culture sibce we haven't been cucked by white bois.

>be thai
>ancestors fought hard to keep from bring colonized
>fast forward to present day
>become a country for sex tourists and tranny doctors
LMAO @ my hermit kingdom

Hmmmm
Better get ready to eat your words, tranny

Attached: 09FEF911-9EE2-409C-8A34-C46D9E986C33.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

And they happen to be the most based in SEA. Imagine that.

>Be Flips
>was most advanced SEA Country
>Now dirt poor omega lul

Based? They are literally spic tier violent.

I never got robbed or accosted at all in the Philippines. Some thai bitch tried to steal from me in Thailand. Sorry, but I've had a better experience overall in flipland.

Anecdotal Thailand is the most visited country in Asean. Clearly its because of having a real culture, thai food is number 1.

Does Singapore count?

Why do flips have nigger noses? Srs question.

Wealthiest, but shitty people. Large population Malay island niggers and poos.

She’s a fellow Thai, you Mong.
Also, nothing wrong with having a flat nose, wannabe white.
Our nose are adapted to breathing salt water air than Caucasian air holes.

Forgot pic

Attached: FB85BAF4-F488-448E-962B-5389B2A247AA.jpg (640x486, 319K)

Flat nose is fine, but nigger nose 555 filipinos easily ugliest SEA country.

Your country is sooo shit, filipinos come to work here. I mean i would understand if you went to first world nation, but a developing nation as well 555.

>be country thst got away from colonization because of the british and french decided they want a border state from their colonies
>call this an achievement
Even the fucking filipinos did more to gain theirs than throwing it all on luck
Also
>couldn't even develop their own technology without begging for help
1st world my ass Japan was taking leaps and bounds during the 19th-20th century but Thais are eating shit

thailand doesnt even have land border with china

Never said we were first world. Just saying Thailand #1 SEA country. We still could have been colonized by a third power, but we are too smart.

Anywsy singapore is an illegitimate country.

>coffee and soccer maniacs
Of course you would come to their defense, macaco

So Thailand's military goals in WWII were:

Laos and Cambodia from France
Continental Malaysia and the Shan States from the UK

Was there anything else that Phibunsongkhram was planning? Maybe even taking Yunnan (which has a lot of Tai peoples in it) or parts of Vietnam (Sip Song Chau Tai)?

Attached: b94e70aae219e96a17320ca7ebb9edf5.png (1116x468, 590K)

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

If colonizers never came Indochina would be all Thai.

malaysia is richer and more developed tho

Thailand during WWII is really interesting. It's usually over looked and just brushed aside as "a Japanese puppet government" but it was a lot more complicated than that and the Thais were much more active in the war than people realize, they were a much more useful member to the Axis than... Slovakia or Bulgaria.

Attached: ww2_07.jpg (2000x1333, 491K)

Eh that wouldn't be so bad DESU

Attached: Burma_Front_Map.png (1000x1445, 436K)

Filled with poos and malay island niggers. I am talking about the qaulity of people.

Thailand definitely doesnt win in that category. You're first in food and infrastructure.

Not many people know this, but thailand has been Japan's longest friend. We have had samurais become Thai lords. It's amazing how easily other asians assimilate here.

Basically if you go Monotheist sand religion (Jew on Stick or Violent Paedophile varieties) you're a fucking idiot. Throwing away your traditions and culture to follow others is the mentality of a slave and a country can never rise above the status of an export-based shit hole unless they throw off the disease of Western religion.

Buddha was tibetan from nepal, Buddhism is perfect because it allows for local traditions to stay. And doesn't promote other cultures to take over.

Singaporeans are annoying. Island niggers are violent. The rest are dumb. Thais are easily the best people in the region.

you are mixed with indian too tho??

No? Barely any indians here. Most of us are tai stock mixed with chinese.

>mixed with chinese
doubt that

1/6 of thais are chinese. 1/2 are of chinese descent.

so you are proud of descending from cantonese and hokkien who are genetically vietnamese?

Buddha was a Indo Aryan Shakya prince you delusional retard

Attached: SMT_IV_FINAL_Krishna.png (440x564, 122K)

Those island niggers were a lot friendlier to foreigners than the average thai.

tfw no sea gf

ITT: Who can suck chinese cocks the hardest

no

why does thailand managed to be a degenerate cum dump shithole despite having more chinese population per capita than malaysia???

Attached: 1541310603470.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Singapore. Thats it. Without Singapore, Southeast Asia is a corpse.

yep

without us chinese people thailand would be laos tier by now

Ive heard its hard to work in thailand as a forwigner because english teachers get paid shit and le digital nomad is a meme. Can you confirm? I'd move there but I'd want a job ideally in science that's fairly slack and pays at least 35k usd/yr

>Buddha was tibetan from nepal
มึงขายหรือเสพ?

answer me ladyboys

hahahhah..

keep this up pls

who?