Tonight i want to go out and drink and socialize. but i have nowhere to go and no one to go with...

tonight i want to go out and drink and socialize. but i have nowhere to go and no one to go with. will you drink with me, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538954196322.jpg (680x309, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1NFrKMODrz8
youtube.com/watch?v=cqGsi9k6ra0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every thread deserves atleast 1 reply

i cannot drink right now but I wish you the best of luck in finding someone to drink with, as long as it's not a fr*nchie

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_ame__sample-d497ac5b744f088010691944f93ab382.jpg (850x556, 100K)

thank you

thank you

is it ok if i do drugs instead

which drugs?

acid

had negative experiences, gonna have to request you acidpost elsewhere

oh...

i would but i have no alcohol

Attached: Brendan+Fraser+MGN.png (810x452, 804K)

well, maybe you can stay, but any other acidheads gotta beat it

not too late to run out and get some. you're not in a dry county, are you?

>every thread deserves atleast 1 reply
Wow.
That's so nice.
I'm actually smiling.

Sorry, I'm going to the kitchen to pick up some ice cream to eat with my girlfriend

I got vodka and wine

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! My father ate all the ice cream.

Attached: ittku äsken.png (814x619, 34K)

I already went out and drank and socialized and now I’m back to finish some work but instead I’m socializing with you guys.

I'm almost 8 beers in, am willing to hang out in this thread for the next 4 but then I go to bed

well, enjoy

drinking arak right now, had some beer before that

uh oh!

just show up to a bar alone. it sucks but sometimes you make friends

are you watching hockey?

or get into fights?

rude

Cant really sleep (its 3am here) so might drink some wine while reading stuff.

if i did that i'd probably just sit alone and avoid contact with others

I can’t seem to fall asleep without a few drinks. Usually beer but wines fine too.

>are you watching hockey?

Actually yeah, am watching my Leafs get their asses handed to them by the Boston Bruins. At this point I am not even paying that much attention to the game, put on some music instead.

I don't drink or do drugs but here is a nice adventure
youtu.be/1NFrKMODrz8

Attached: 1528727106644.png (657x527, 36K)

I usually dont drink desu. Strangely I was in some mood to buy wine yesterday, so this thread was in good timing for me actually.

Noice. I don't really want to drink tonight, but I know once I start drinking I'll be like, "heyyy this is pretty good!" and watch movies. I kinda wanna watch horror movies.
Fuckin' BROONS yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa buddy. I watched their whole season when they won the cup back in 2011 or someshit. Only time in my life I've watched sports actually.

which horror movies?

kek, being a leaf fan is not easy.
do you go on /sp/? i shitpost in the /hoc/ thread there sometimes. mostly during the playoffs. this year was fucking awesome. VGK caused so much butthurt it was funny as fuck.

only if we stay in user. i worked a 12 hour shift and i think a part of me died.

desu I don't want to say 'cause some nigger might spoil it. And what I wanna watch I have a sneaking suspicion has a big twist.

Might also play monster hunter world. I was asked if I wanted to help clean out my very recently passed great aunt tomorrow but I was like... nahhh... probably going to be too hungover to do heavy lifting and argue with my 91 year old great uncle about throwing away things he hasn't seen or used in 70 years.

>when they won the cup back in 2011

I am still butthurt about this. Vancouver should have won, but they were too sportsmanlike to sink to the level of the cheating, thuggish Boston Goons.

Yeah I like /sp/ but didn't think to check out the game thread tonight. Leafs are actually doing well this season (and last season too, for that matter), they just aren't having a good night.

Was that the year you guys rioted big time? Are you form the Vancouver area? I'm from bean town originally

well, enjoy!

Drinking just makes my depression worse

That's a path to alcoholism my man. Started with a few beers and in no time I was downing a six pack each weeknight.

I just got to my hotel and am downing drinks at the bar. Cheers, OP.

I'm from Toronto but yeah they did riot hard in Vancouver.

Boston seems like an interesting city. I have only passed through really, but would like to actually visit sometime.

what a time to be alive.

Attached: vancouver_riot01[1].jpg (450x300, 80K)

yep that's how alcohol works.
some people say working out helps. but i bet nobody wants to work out when they feel depressed.

definitely makes mine more tolerable

autistic german tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=cqGsi9k6ra0

nice what you drinking buddy?

temporarily though?

this

it's a temporary respite but at least it's a respite, unlike sobriety

I work hard and deal with a lot of bullshit all week, a temporary break from reality on the weekend is nice.

Started with a Harpoon. Currently having a Lagunitas.

By the way here is the beer list. What should I have next?

Attached: IMG_20181110_215837-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 554K)

when i go for a beer i typically select the heaviest option, but i'm much more into spirits. my route would be a guinness or two and then liquor for the rest of the night.

I don't "get" Bud Light. Is this beer for people who don't like beer? It tastes like club soda.

it is for those who want to taste a beer-like drink without getting drunk

The heaviest on the menu is 2nd fiddle but that's 8.2% . Not sure I want to try that one since at that level it's likely to have a heavy alcohol taste already.

>go to bed five hours ago
>wake up two hours ago
>can't sleep
>pour myself a small glass of monkey shoulder
>pick up phone
>get back into bed
>do a big think
gf is hogging the covers again and my feet are cold

We have O'Doul's for that. Bud Light doesn't taste like beer.

heaviest in taste i mean. but maybe i really meant darkest.

Got a narragansett now. It's okay. Boston is damn expensive by the way.

I live close to Boston and I'm pretty lonely but not a downer. Want to hang out? We can go to brattle books and drink or something after

It's fucking hard, but doable. I find running an easy way to work yourself into being able to work out because it's easy to run while crying ( at least for me it helps, i imagine I'm outrunning the pain)

Well timingwise it's not the easiest, I will go to bed soon enough and tomorrow leaving Boston. I will be back in a week though just for passing through to the airport. So if you want to meet for drinks it would be tomorrow afternoon or early evening tuesday one week from now.

Probably not with that timing. Heading anywhere good?

Heading to near NYC for work.

Oh sounds cool. When i said I'm near Boston i meant i live in New haven anyways lol. I used to bum n around the city when i was younger every weekend.

Oh haha. Well I will be in Greenwich actually for the week.

If you want to make the trek you should come up to cask republic. They have a good draft list and i love their duck confit salad

To New Haven? Should be doable. As long as there are evening trains that can take me back to Stamford/Greenwich.

Well If you can go I'll be there 8 to 11 on Tuesday. I'll wear a grey sweater with glasses on and I'll be reading at the bar. Only night i have off next week.

Well no promises made. If you are going to do it anyway regardless, maybe I will do it for fun if time allows and I feel like it.

Yeah I'll be there anyways. I haven't been there in a while i just got back to ct after spending a couple months in Oklahoma and Texas. Haven't really had a night out since before that.