Happy birthday polish bros!

If you're polish and you're not catholic I hope you die in a fire.

Attached: happy b day.png (1899x1920, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weHcrMRI7gg
youtube.com/watch?v=xYjV2NggBCs
youtube.com/watch?v=pg-23XLgHe8
youtube.com/watch?v=DMsJ2U6Nj4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google "euroweek Poland' and send the links to nationalist groups and the police
Save your girls from sexual slavery

Attached: 1541029465628.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

youtube.com/watch?v=weHcrMRI7gg
"Poland is not dead yet...unfortunately."

DELET THIS YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN BONG!
minus antiban

>wow hi me latin american me soo faithful and religious
fucking gigacringe

Abrahamicfags are unironically the cancer holding back humanity.

thanks friend

mehmet

My Polish grandma was a hardcore catholic but even she realized it was a bullshit scam

t. low iq
now go to bed, don't wanna miss church tomorrow

its not about catolics, its about moral standard. white people culture

>g*Rmoid cunt shilling againt the only true church

Oh boy, looks like you heretic cumstains haven't pass out yer XVIth century shitposting.

He's a commie Jew, what did you expect.

yeah true, being culturally Catholic/Christian/etc is understandable, but the church taking your money and raping your children is not acceptable

Abrahmic religions are Middle Eastern death cults, you braindead fuckwit. "Western morality" and ethics stem from the Enlightenment Period and are staunchly secular.
Fuck off to the Levant if you want that retrograde tribal garbage. It has no place in the developed world.

>shithole countries rather focus on following pedophiles telling them bullshit than improving then doing sensible stuff
makes sense desu

>raping your children is not acceptable
statistically, priests are extremely unlikely to commit any sexual crimes (less than for example teachers or doctors)
overwhelming majority of paedophila cases are commited by people coming from LBGTQ community, which should be delegalized

how about you stay on your hellhole desert and shut the fuck up, nobody cares what your outsider "people" think

>soon to be shithole country rather focus on allowing african/arab pedophiles have their way on their kin rather than improving then doing sensible stuff

It's a two man game, cucklord.

its not, we are older than christianity. it was forced by so called "western civilzation" rome. we are older than this. spirit of our ancestors will never die

keep coping, wop
try not to get your head cut off or your son raped by a priest in the meanwhile

The catholic church keeps a lot of pagan traditions everywhere in the world. Only the ones who can look into the spirit essence of catholicism know and celebrate this fact.

today is ok, we live in a global world , but 1000 years ago they ccame here, and it was a burning and looting.books saint places and monumetns, if you are from mexico you should know something about this. they try to erase our culture and ancient gods

and we are still here

I know it by first hand. In the mexican case the conquistadores were the ones who did those dirty deeds, most monks and ministers actually saw the icons and meanings behind native religions and actually tried to preserve them. The crosses in mexican monasteries are made with volcanic rocks and have amerindian motives carved in them.
We stopped sacrificing our prisoners to the sun god and sacrificed ourselves with hard word in order to honor the Holy Spirit. Maybe the language barrier doen't make this comment explain itself at its full potential, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Attached: das rite.jpg (1200x1600, 1.09M)

What joy does a catholic recive from visiting a mongolian horsehair weaving forum?

The joy of being part of something bigger than ourselves. I cannot believe I actually dignified your stupid question with an answer; no wonder why y'all are cucked as hell by rapemigrants.

lol just stop larping dude

actually based and redpilled post

>lol just stop larping dude
t. spineless cuck

Fuck off and die you cucked faggot.

>white people culture
>from a religion that comes from sandniggers
boggles the noggin.

Happy birthday, Poland!

ty
ty

Catholism is for subhumans

Protestantism is too
Christianity in general is
Islam too
Judaism too
most religions are

I'm a survivor of Polish concentration camps. Ask me anything.

my polish friend will come to Moscow next year, I'm so excited to show him this place and hang out
love you all polacks, despite your attitude to russia

I dont hate you
I hope you will spend a good time
love from Poland

Our attitude towards Russia as a state varies from person to person, but most of us are generally very cordial towards Russians as people. After all Pushkin and Mickiewicz were friends who both suffered under Nicholas I.

thanks, fren

>poles on /int. do
its mostly shitposting

really? most poles bashing Russia here look quite serious though, with proper punctuation, historical maps, wikipedia articles and all that stuff

:3

Thank you!
Obssessed

Christianity changed a lot from its original form to what we know as Catholicism

congratulation Poland
I hope you will survive another 100 years

This!
Unlike islam and protestantism, catholicism actually assimilates cultures instead of rooting them out. See Christmas. Or Easter. Or any of our traditions, really.

We're all tools in the hands of the ruling elites, and if anyone deserves a bashing it's them, no matter which side. Least we can do ourselves is to act ethical and fair towards one another.

Thanks Germany, and thank you and your people for making this country a better place to live for most of its existence. Middle Ages and the eastward colonization was a big civilizational leap that's often underappreciated around here.

This sounded like a thinly veiled threat, but thank you anyway

Get lost, r*dditors. Jow Forums is a Christian board

Attached: Pope.png (422x408, 51K)

Makes a sense since Jow Forums likes cute boys.

still, never take it personally
ty

>catholicism actually assimilates cultures instead of rooting them out.
heresy

>why yes, I am a Christian and I go to church every sunday

Attached: soi.png (680x638, 191K)

Happy 11/11!
youtube.com/watch?v=xYjV2NggBCs

thank frens

Attached: 1525366086046.gif (1200x832, 925K)

It's actually Russia's attitude that's the problem. Western slavs are not aggressive imperialists that want to enslave nations and murder dissenters.

Thank you my friend!

Russians may have west-slavic roots too.

Congratulations Poland.

You mean Radimichi and Vyatichi?
I heard that this theory is supported by some pairs of place names in Poland and Belarus & Russia which supposedly have the same etymology, for example there's Płock in Poland and Polotsk in Belarus. There's a city called Minsk in Mazovia and obviously the capital of Belarus has the same name. So what this may mean is that some of the tribes Belarusians and Russians are descended from migrated there from Eastern Poland.

Poland is the fastest secularizing country in the world :) And it's a good news. I have no idea where did this meme of Catholic church being a cornerstone of our nation came from. The church played against our independence from the very beginning, with a short brake in the '80 of XX century (cause it was convinient). We were such idiots tosuppress reformation.

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Are you 12 years old? Is your mom still forcing you to go to church?

Attached: 52DEC6C.jpg (3405x2248, 1.72M)

>for example there's Płock in Poland and Polotsk in Belarus.

lol

Polotsk comes from Polota river which comes from Lithuanian means falling into or flowing into i.e bigger river you retard.

Plock is completely unrelated.

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1474070809531.jpg (800x600, 79K)

>Ugly language

It's not.

Hello muhhamad

In some russian dialects people pronounce ł in the polish way.

Polacy tez grantulujom innych Polaków?

Hello, pzhek
It is the worst sounding and written slavic language, are you the slavic union and mezhduslovanski jazyk autist?

great to see the pasta still alive

>write eгo
>read eвo
at least we don't have randomly spelled words

Yes, our language is the hardest one, i agree. At least it sounds good and we don’t have to write 4 letters to pronounce 1.

The catholic church is the biggest historical enemy of the Polish state.

And the state is the biggest historical enemy of the People.

>not Teutonic State and its descendants aka Prussia and Germany under all of its names.

1) Russian has digraphs too. For example - ЙOд or coвeTCкий
2) Poles don't do this. szcz =! russian щ. The sound which is similiar to it is ś. One letter
3) It sounds good. youtube.com/watch?v=pg-23XLgHe8

>1
>1
>1

It's sz + cz. Two sounds. Ot sz + t, like in Bulgarian. Some Poles pronounce it too, but not sure

Go back to poland. And it sounds dumb and like it doesn’t have vowels, you fucking retard kys.

It has more vowels than Russian does.

No it doesn’t, grzhegorzh, get the fuck out of my country

I don't know do I have polish roots or not. And I was born here anyway.

Polish has nasal vowels.

And some gypsies were born here too, you belong in the trash can.

Yes, it sounds like somebody snoring and swallowing a bee at the same time.

szcz is pronounced шч in polish

щ in Russian sounds same as lithuanian sč

And it is basically “щ”, but much more retarded

Russian subhumans are the absolute bottom though, literally NOBODY but russians themselves deny it.

Go back to mongolia, shitskin mudslime churka tatar sauce.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UWwHWaHKOA

>йoд

Ok, йo is not, my mistake. But тc in coвeтcкий is.

>тc
but you have ц

Our orthography isn't phonetical.

Also some people write caвeцкий with one ц when they want to insult communists.

>2018
>still not having one to one phonemic orthography
Yikes

Belarussian does.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMsJ2U6Nj4k

>white people culture
>worshipping a sandnigger and adopting their moral
kek, so true