Indian girl

Rate this indian girl and should I date it ?

Attached: 23823619_1676678915709363_4213796910936358912_n.jpg (900x1125, 97K)

Arab rape baby. Get actual dravidian girl.

Attached: 1533946499955.jpg (542x745, 53K)

Interesting design

Nah , aryans look more cute

there are indians in tunisia?

>it

Racist.

Not many , but there are some (a few thousands I think)

lol didn't notice the mistake

Are they muslim or hindu?

looks good, the real magic is in the tits and ass though so be certain they're up to standards

Mostly muslim , never met a hindu in Tunisia

Go for it if you think it's good. IIRC Indian mudslimes worship Arabs, Iranians and Berbers like supreme creatures, so you can score easily.

fag

Well they always keep saying their 25th grandfather was an arab or something and that they are different from other indians

Worshipping arabs and their culture is kind of core of islam in a way. They also worshipped Iranians since turkish groups such as mughals and uzbeks who ruled india forced persian culture on them. But I read these days they are slowly giving up on persian culture and accepting more arab aspects of islam since modern persians are shias and since vast majority of indian mudslimes are sunni they consider them filth which got away from righteous path. They think of changing letter p in some words for b since arabs dont have p. I know some Pakis already do this.

Tbh , indian tunisians are fully integrated into tunsian cutlure , they don't know a word of hindi and follow main stream culture . The only difference is that they look slightly different and have an intresting family history . So in a way , they became arabs the moment they integrated

Pakis on the other hand want to sound as arabic as possible , it sometimes gets annoying when they butcher arabic words

All religious desi muslims love larping and taking identity as either arabs or iranians, depending if they're sunni or shia. Guess they want to get as far away from cow worshipping ancestry so allah guarantees a comfy place in heaven.

bump

>Indian
fucking disgusting gipsy. /thread

lol , indians are not gypsies

Same here too, most of our muslims have adopted 'shaikh' as surname and often claim arab ancestry even through they clearly were low caste converts. It's sad really.

Only 3 different occasions I have had brief encounters with very dark, very beautiful girls of South Indian descent and each of these chances meetings left me thinking about them for days

Weren't there also many high caste converts especially during the mughal period?

bump

They were but overwhelming majority were low/pastoral caste converts. Higher castes avoided conversion as they would be expelled from their communities. Low castes had somewhat weaker communities and were hence more susceptible to conversion.

The Mughals forced everyone to convert. Low caste or high

they didn't force people to convert but they did encourage it

I’ve heard that they approached a Guru in Punjab telling him to convert, he refused. Then they killed him and invaded the rest of his territory.

>i've heard

great source about something that happened 500 years ago there buddy

There certainly were many instances of forced conversion but it just wasn't common (or even rare) , for much of their history , the mughals were tolerant with loyal hindus and even built temples , they just didn't like rebellious hindus .

Of course. Propose too.

> even through they clearly were low caste converts. It's sad really

Maybe they have no option, or they change their religion or they will be forever treated like the shit of your society

That's too soon lol