Today was 100 years since WWI. Did you use code "REMEMBER" (press R)?

Today was 100 years since WWI. Did you use code "REMEMBER" (press R)?

Attached: presidents.jpg (426x767, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/news/2018/05/28/maga-memorial-day-sale/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-honors-fallen-soldiers-with-25-percent-off-merchandise-sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that real?

That can't be real, there's no way a sitting president used memorial day to sell clothes.

love me some boundless consumerism desu

based trump giving people what they actually need and not just some dumb bullshit words
>le we helped three imperialist empires beat other three imperialist empires in a war of imperialism
>le freedumb

snopes.com/news/2018/05/28/maga-memorial-day-sale/

Unironically in favour of the progress towards the Demolition Man timeline being accelerated

It was real.

OBAMA IS fucking SMART and SENSITIVE like a REAL MAN in FRICKING 2018 is SUPPOSED TO BE!
zlumpf is blorgange!

>Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!

I thought BASED Trump didn't do idpol?

Yeah
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-honors-fallen-soldiers-with-25-percent-off-merchandise-sale

Attached: white house bookshelf.jpg (768x1024, 160K)

and what did obama use if for?
to grab a bunch of cheap points by posting a sob story nobody gives two shits about but nevertheless pretends like they do. probably wrote this between taking a shit and rubbing one out

Yeah actually trump is the good guy here for offering the American people a 25% discount on his own merchandise

is anything real to you?

lol if you think obama personally wrote that (or trump either)

Well, did you REMEMBER?

Attached: americans.png (695x529, 447K)

It probably had some oversight, Obama was eloquent enough to make it a lot less obvious though.

R

also thank them for their service

This but unironically. Trump is actually giving something back to his followers instead of virtue signaling to appear morally Superior like Obongo

Has Obama said anything about WW1 today? What about Bush or Bill? Any other famous burgers that even know what today is?

That's the London Eye in the background though, and the Titanic wasn't an American tragedy anyway.

have you remembered to thank your corporate masters for allowing you to wear their brands today?

That's exactly what I expect a politician to do. I do not expect a first world nation's highest politician to peddle merchandise on what is generally considered a somber occasion.

at least he's being more sincere
desu i think trump really might be writing some of his tweets personally
as for obama, sure, i know it's a fucking game of pretend, just like everything else about him

seething MAGApede faggot

Trump isn't a corporate master, he's actually one of the few people trying to fight them

poor bait

Attached: 78478435.gif (498x331, 2.15M)

By giving them massive tax breaks?

it isn't the london eye, are you blind?

have you remembered to thank your wife's boyfriend for the freedom and other emotional intangible crap obama likes to make speeches about

It is though, and why would the Americans care about the Titanic?

Cry more about OMG BLUMZUMPF REALLY LITERALLY SAID THAT 2018 HELLO??? !!!
Tell us your wifes boyfriends feelings.

because it was a hollywood movie

Because it was a movie

le upvote

reblogged

*gives gold*

A film written, directed, and produced by a Canadian, telling the story of a British ship that sank of the coast of Canada, with a British main character.

I did actually

Where a director or an actor are from doesn't matter when they enter Hollywood, user. No unique, non-american expression survives that place.

Usually I would agree but this is literally a Canadian director, writer, and producer, writing about a Canadian-British maritime disaster involving a British ship. That he used American money doesn't suddenly make it American. Historically people care about the artist, art, and subject, not the patrons.

>Trump isn't a corporate master, he's actually one of the few people trying to fight them

Attached: golden lel trollface marked.png (780x784, 127K)