ITT: I want your opinions on the country of Canada, the politics, people, landscape, culture, etc

ITT: I want your opinions on the country of Canada, the politics, people, landscape, culture, etc.

I wanna know what you guys think.

>absolutely no americans

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 4.49.18 PM.png (1074x587, 1.21M)

>Canada
What a shithole holy cow

usa go home

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 2.12.50 PM.png (190x53, 15K)

Canadians have treated me right all 14 times I have visited. BC is my favorite province and I also spent 3 days lost in the woods of Saskatchewan haha. I’ve been up to Yellowknife and the Yukon as well and even though they’re desolate they have the comfy culture that reminds me of a much friendlier Siberia. Ontario and Quebec are not places I would want to be but I like the history and some of the architecture, actually western Ontario is pretty cool. Halifax is a cool name for a city and growing up in the maritimes must have been comfy. Manitoba is kind of weird but I only passed through so I don’t know too much. The culture overall is what I wish some aspects of our own were. Didn’t hear too much about politics but I saw some people protesting GMOs in Vancouver. Landscape is great for a northern country, and also mostly untouched which is a big bonus for me, glad you guys only have something like 35m people
Worst place I have been to is a collection of suburb towns north of Toronto

Great people and will become a world power when the ice up north melts

Very good and informative post.
I think 'Murica is pretty swell too.

Attached: 1508612912685.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

at disneyworld in the 1990s i met a friendly white canadian man and his asian wife on line for splash mountain. they were based.

I want to date an Eskimo from Canada. I hear they’re nicer and less suicidal than American eskimos

USA but without guns and gayer

boomer detected

california but without the subhuman weather

i was only 6 or 7 at the time, he started speaking to me on the line. after a few exchanges my parents took over.

Generally nice people and seemingly nice landscape. But on political level I honestly dont know why noone is considering merging it with the US already.

GREAT post

Attached: 1483668644550.png (639x581, 443K)

Canadians act like a friendlier, less condescending version of the Californians. I don't know how you guys are so cheerful, people from New England are fucking gloomy all the time.

Western Canada (mainly Alberta) has been toying with that idea since the 70s. I'd prefer just straight up western independence over joining the Union on account of my autistic fantasies, but I really don't know enough about politics and economics to say which option makes the most technical sense.

I heard that was digimon thing was from Canada
It played at the beginning of my movie and I was always so confused as a little kid

tbefhwy Canada annexing USA would be much more kino

The show is Angela Anaconda which was Canadian but I have no idea why he has a digimon shirt on. A lot of people despise that cartoon but I liked it as a kid.

> the politics
all your politician should be executed by the proletarian masses. they are a bunch of liars who say that they care about a better world, while sell weapons to saudi arabia.

>people
seem to be a bunch of nice people

>landscape
cool, i guess. i don't know any specific canadian natural attraction .

>culture
great. canadian music is best anglo music.

overall seems to be an smaller and better version of usa.

Attached: 220px-Trust_-_TRST_cover_art.jpg (220x205, 9K)

During my one (1) visit to Canada, it was honestly depressing and kinda horrible. I got bullied a lot when I wasn’t trying to look like an ass (no “sorry” jokes, no “USA number one” jokes). I acted friendly and I got bullied by the Anglo Canadians. I didn’t bother going to Quebec either because the French Canadians I met bullied me as well as called my mother a whore.
The only saving grace was when I met an Inuit the day I was originally going to return, I mistakenly called him an “Eskimo” and he politely corrected me. He was the nicest person I ever met and I only knew his name was Ivik and he had attempted suicide before. He didn’t have a phone when I originally met him but he convinced me to stay in Canada for 3 more days.
I honestly think about him and hope he’s doing okay.

Attached: 9588E1E1-0523-4A91-A985-29935290047D.png (1092x1262, 251K)

based

canada produced nomeansno, voivod, david cronenberg, marshall mcluhan, gorguts, & leonard cohen. they're cool in my book.

>Angela Anaconda

jesus do I remember the theme to this awful show.