Why are they so evil in history? I just watched outlaw king and holy shit why be so mean

Why are they so evil in history? I just watched outlaw king and holy shit why be so mean
Plus more and more examples in history...

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_England.svg_-700x420.png (700x420, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exocet#The_Falklands_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk but their flag is a big plus... get it? Lol

nigger

Attached: Chef-Ainsley-Harriot-BBC-Intervie.png (594x393, 287K)

>racism outside of /b/

it's what you get when you have a country ran entirely by autists

also France is eviler

Why you think that?

>also France is eviler

Attached: 1513957418001.jpg (390x443, 57K)

shut up you fucking chimp

shut up you fucking chimp

Attached: MERS.png (317x869, 129K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exocet#The_Falklands_War

Inglaterre isso não mal, isso baseado e vermelhopilado

Attached: Colonisation.png (1592x1388, 1.8M)

>cause the pope/anti-pope schism
>destroy the renaissance
>make clusterfuck of alliances to sweep Europe into several centuries of war
>team up with Ottomans to troll the Germans
>destroy Venice
>try to conquer Europe for shits and giggles
>make an empire almost as big as England's but much more destructive
>cause WWI and WWII also to troll Germany
>attempt to take over EU and make Germany take the blame

>at the forefront of liberty, democracy and human rights right up until the french revolution
>after napoleon's defeat the only thing we asked for was the global abolishment of slavery despite being in a position to have anything we wanted
>only entered WWI to defend a country we were honour bound and sworn to protect rather than autistic visions of conquest
>same with WWII except like 5 different countries and we sold our empire to do it
>only built said empire to uplift and Christianise other peoples
>everyone calls us perfidious and evil despite pretty much never breaking any treaty and always playing by the rules

>at the forefront of liberty, democracy and human rights right up until the french revolution
*tries to crush the french revolution because it threatens his own monarchy, causing the death of millions of europeans*

>i am a German descendant i swear guys

No they tried to crush the French Revolution because you frogs tried to invade the Netherlands, another country England swore to protect from autistic visions of conquest.

D'awwww thank you Ireland that's speaking greatest ally for some reason.

Attached: q252w64eye.png (407x61, 2K)

I'm more certainly not
I'm just saying that they are so obsessed with dicking over Germany they would fuck over the rest of the world to do it.

>be french
>get beheaded
psh, nothing personnel kid just the price of freedom

How England took over England again ? :^)

Trips confirm Krauts as victims of Frog bullying.

Anglos have arrogance and trickery

What they did in India was horrific

>What they did in India was horrific
When?

I think he's talking about the famine

You mean the one that happened during a global war, were we supposed to ask Hitler if we could have a break while we dealt with that?

"How could we stop stealing India's food when there were German cities to firebomb?"

>albion displaying his arrogance
listen here bucko, we know what you did to you subjects. soon India will colonise you.

>Austria issues the Declaration of Pillnitz, an open threat to the revolutionary government
>France declares war as a result, occupies Austrian possessions in the Low Countries, threatening the British overland trade via the Scheldt River
>as a result, Britain wants France to give up on its Austrian gains while it is still at war against Austria
>France refuses
>they expel the French ambassador and prepare for war, declaring that war is inevitable unless France does what they asked
>France declares war
It's obvious who is at fault. Get over it already.

>leave the colonies to us we are certain to take care of them more than they can themselves
>what? why are you blaming us for? don't you know that taking care of colonies is HARD

and that's why you have no more empire

You are, you are literally saying we should have asked Mr. Hitler for a break in war because we had a famine, you do know the Japanese were invading Burma, which is right next door to Bengal?

>France declares war as a result, occupies Austrian possessions in the Low Countries

then proceeded to occupy England's ally that wasn't in Austria's possession. All because you chimped out from an empty threat from Austria

I fail to see how the Indian could have dealt with a famine better while fighting Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Japan and all their clients.

France was already at war with Britain when it occupied the Dutch Republic, so you're not really making a strong argument.

>Germany
>italy
>bulgaria
Not involved in the East
>muh japanese invasion of Burma
You mean because of your SINGAPORE IS IMPENETRABLE meme falling apart around your ears?
lol brits in charge of organizing a war. I give you five posts before you flip out and start going >muh vietnam because it's so relevant to this topic.

>Indio x kills indio y
>oogaa booga we own here now
Here's your country history huelad

We won, and actually fought from the beginning to the end unlike some.

Wrong

NO YOU