How do we save Uighur muslima qts from the TINY YELLOW DICK?

How do we save Uighur muslima qts from the TINY YELLOW DICK?

Attached: 2dbd942e03c524a32d63c376ffd48b48.jpg (399x600, 53K)

That girl is tajik/uzbek.
>How do we save
Kill chinks, so asutralians basically

genocide ch*nk and diaspora from this terram.

Send all mainland chinese to Australia.

Attached: 00cfccc70e7a057cecf23c49afae0df6.jpg (560x829, 58K)

How do you know? Also aren't Uzbeks the same as Uighurs? And they have nothing to do with tajiks, who are basically afghans.

Attached: main-qimg-859b35e144c4e23385f3e1de469efe50-c.jpg (289x377, 37K)

Looks like uzbek tajik clothing, plus that girl is always included in photos about them, it's from some navruz festival
>And they have nothing to do with tajiks
They are different language groups, but very similar in cultural similarities and genetical to some degree.
>Also aren't Uzbeks the same as Uighurs?
They speak same karluk subgroup of turkic languages and have similarities here and there, but they are still different and they look differently too. Uzbeks look more persian influenced and uighurs are more asian looking.

you gotta kill every han chink
better get to work theres over a billion and counting

t. Jared Hirohito

t. Zhang Chong Ibn-Muhammad

Estii...

Central Asians are the only Muslims I like... like I’d actually support Uyghurs against China but still want Algeria under French control

Tajiks, uzbeks, uighurs also make troubles sometimes. Uyghurs mostly rebel tho.

every afghan i've met looks like a chink

This
There's a Chinese school in front of my house and I wish I can demolish it so I can hear the azan.
I also can't tell the difference between Malaysian chinks and Chinese chinks anymore.

Good for you lmao, they don't look like chinks mostly, those you've seen were probably hazaras.

Attached: Hazara_people_from_central_Afghanistan.jpg (2784x1848, 2.18M)

Raid chinese ships so they cannot trade their shit to Europ and USA. Then they ecomomy collaps.

they were actually.

Hazaras? Afghans are mostly pushtuns and tajiks, with uzbeks and hazaras being a bout 20 percent altogether. And pushutns and tajiks don't look asian, uzbeks also often look persian, but have asian lookin often as well.

Uzbeks are le 50% face of Turkic people.
Uyghurs have more defined asian features.
Tajiks/Tajikistan are Persians/Poor Iran.

Hazaras have literal mongol blood in them.
Mongolian language was once official language in AfghanisKHAN.

I know Uyghurs are indo-european/east asian hapas.
Hazara are mongol rapebabies.
What is the relationship between mongols and the original pure turkic people btw?

>still want Algeria under French control
We'll be all right thanks

Before the Göktürk Khanate in mid 500s I dont think no one really knows because there is not much if any written records made by said people or their neighbors.
Both had similar cultures of being nomadic people tending livestock, there is bith of loanwords from one to other and the numerous khanates housed many, many tribes from both turkic and mongol people.

pashtun refugees settle in pakistan mostly with very few going to western countries

>from the TINY YELLOW DICK
Its not like they are breeding with them, they just get relocated or "re-educated" from XUAR while chinks are sent there to colonise it (and it's not like that Uighur have bigger dicks than chinks)

we got so many of such qts