Jow Forums is currently ranked #1 in the 4CC Power Ranking

Jow Forums is currently ranked #1 in the 4CC Power Ranking.

I don't know how the fug did this happen, but I just wanted to let you know.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rankings

Attached: int stronk.png (823x635, 104K)

Attached: 1516781064901.gif (554x400, 120K)

the power of a globalist world!
#openborders
#saynotoracism
#internationalism

Still no cups though

It's a false edit.

who fucking cares this is the most dumb shit

what is 4cc power rankings

No it's not. See the link.
Apparently it happened due to Autumn Babby mumbo jumbo.

Jow Forums cup is the unofficial PES tournament where the Jow Forums boards compete against each other, held 4 times a year.

Power ranking is the list of best performing teams, calculated by their win/lose rate.

Jow Forumsernational brotherhood of man always wins, baby!

united we are strong divide we perish

Based

#openmyanus

I thought everyone moved on onto FIFA since like 2013.

PES allows the bigger freedom of modding, and hence we can spectate wonders like pic related.

Attached: Truly the greatest Italian achievement since the renaissance.png (730x556, 630K)

oh a 4CC thread, didn't expect this today
we'll have a roster poll in a couple months i think.

4CC is still a thing?

it'll keep going as long as autism persists on Jow Forums.
Jow Forums had one of its best runs this summer.

4CC isn't actually played by players right? I thought it's just a stupid AI match with dumb memes like Nazi songs and my little ponies.

It's just AI, but there are managers who deal with the tactics n shit

Are other boardss even trying

Attached: 1537444930188.png (780x784, 127K)

>b&r

ebin

Attached: 1519599779161.png (1280x463, 578K)

Will we get to see any new aesthetics in Winter?

Perhaps having a roster poll earlier would help in developing those for the new players

Maybe one and a half months from now, I don't want the roster to be dated by the time we actually play but I get your point.
I'm gonna have to start learning how to compile aesthetics n shit in the meantime.

>managers
>s
So there really is more than one now?

>no /trash/

Most teams have more than one. Jow Forums has only one now since the guy who was largely responsible for our recent success retired after the last cup.

In case you forgot in the past it turned out multiple managers were the same person.

It's pretty much accepted that every manager is Dragonfag so nobody bothers to ask anymore.

Do these Jow Forums teams have discord channels?

a lot of them do.
Jow Forums has one but it's barely used.

Where's >>/trash/?

there's a rule that says unlisted boards aren't allowed to play.
doesn't make sense to me but thats the reason /trash/ isn't there.

iirc not every board is qualified anyway, right? Or they play in the babby cup or something?

Isn't there a special branch of 4cc responsible for making new player models? I believe they could make one of two new for us if we asked them, considering our recent strong position in Cup

In order to get into the elites most boards do have to play in the babbies, yeah, but there are some boards that don't play at all because they lack interest or aren't allowed in the case of /trash/.

There's also the fetus tier which is below even the babbies, /a/ and /v/ and a few other boards are stuck there.

You're thinking of /aesco/, I do intend to go there to learn a thing or two and ask for a some new models once the polls are done.

At least half of /trash/ is actually /fur/. They deserve their own board and that would make a good team.

I'm not against /trash/ playing tb h even if I'm not into their shit, but rules are rules.

I think they voted on pes18 which is more difficult than pes17 to have custom blenders.

I believe they said they won't use PES 18 until it's fully adjusted and compatibile with old files and blenders though

Based and redpilled

Based

/sp/ is coming for you
just you wait

now THIS is autism

the only thing coming is you are mum

but its fun autism

Attached: 1502060478287.png (568x447, 22K)

Say the line, /espee/ :^)

it's always coming home
you may not like it, but that's just how it is
wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win star three soon

>Three

Jow Forums has been my board of choice since around 2010 so I'm happy it's getting the recognition it deserves (but it's still a pile of putrid shit)

how can other boards compete?

Attached: 1538354327281.jpg (720x960, 64K)

MOD STICKY THIS

it's a pile of putrid shit, but it's our pile of putrid shit and its good at soccer

Attached: 1516566113408.jpg (1200x838, 193K)

Basado y rojopildoreado

Three.

Try to get the second one first :^)

Who cares about cups when you've got the THIRD PLACE TROPHY?

>Jow Forums and /sci/ in top 4
i can die happy now

Gondola will get a 9.0 rating this winter. Following spurdos footsteps.

Attached: 1501965263638.png (510x425, 243K)

I'll be very happy if Jow Forums somehow managed to get a second 9.0 rating before anyone else even got one.

Jow Forums is the most powerful board

Winter 2013 mate