Is Jow Forums just a hundred dudes that post too much?

Is Jow Forums just a hundred dudes that post too much?

Like all trolling each other into thinking that many people think something when it’s just them?

Attached: 1C108F26-9091-443F-92F5-7B5C637F71ED.jpg (640x730, 73K)

Most generals have roughly 55 different posters so no, it's probably a few thousand at the very least

it ranges from 200 ~ 300

No, everyone knows that

Attached: Lucy.jpg (1545x3941, 688K)

Yes

There's probably a group of 50-100 prolific posters.
I spend a lot of my day posting on here, and I recognize others who do the same.

No some people genuinely just come and post in 1 thread a day. And then there are lurkers. Jow Forums is at least 10000 people big

it's all me

Jow Forums is but not other boards except for some dead ones.

No way. This board is at least thousands big if you include lurkers and once a week posters

but that chink canadian really sticks out. same went for ikibey. which means Jow Forums doesnt have so many active posters. id say it has really few.

No it just means you notice the ones that stick out. Jow Forums has power users and attracts the MOST DEDICATED AUTISTS outside of Jow Forums. Also the flags help give a hint about who posts often.

It's definitely in the thousands.
This is one of the biggest sites on the internet for talking.
You can go to some shit-tier forum and even they will have a few hundred.

The front page of Jow Forums states that it's 204k current users you monkey

Some people are just extremely dedicated.
Like the Lachlan poster.

Others, are likely just copycats
I've copied certain people on various occasions, it's good for getting (you)s

how many does infinitychan have?
OP's hypothesis might actually be true for there

yes and there's a secret subreddit where we all get together and laugh at the idiots who aren't in on the joke

Also the flags help you with pattern recognition so I think there is an aspect to that.

I am sure Jow Forums is a good 10000 strong

I would say there's about 500-700 people on Jow Forums that regularly post, and a much greater number that post once or twice, let alone lurk

Attached: 7Nc3Rd_m4RgXIatbXriEKPmlgTuFyBNXfEIAp2YG7zI.png (640x300, 92K)

actually interesting, and makes sense given what happened to Jow Forums in 2016, and even before to an extent

Finally, proof that Jow Forums is worse than Jow Forums.

What happened in 2016?

Lol, India is in other. That's surprising.

elections

No, this site has millions of users, you retard.