The last time i'm gonna warn you

FabricToken is going to increase in price so hard this year you guy's won't even understand what is happening until it's too late.
If you're not buying this coin by the barrels you are not gonna make it.
This is my final warning.

Attached: PWbTcxMp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

user remove this.. Jow Forums doesnt deserve this gem

Unfortunately i am like the Christ of biz. I will sacrifice myself for all of your sins

sml capital and blockchain whispers have their hands so deep in this pot its unbelievable, ticking time bomb. accumulate while its still cheap

Stopppppp

truthfully this coin is a gem, but biz will only buy once we've made comfy gains. delet this

I have a bag

how soon chosen one. i'm half half on two other coins wondering if i should divvy it up into three. other two are morph and pcl

Attached: 1483769042877.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Dont be a fool. These threads dont come around often. Trust your gut.

>TFW they're ashamed of us

Attached: FabricBlog20May.png (964x286, 37K)

Rofl

as they should be

how to mine/buy this coin?

Attached: oh my gawd.png (640x642, 220K)

I sold my bag at a 30% profit to go NKN- once NKN inevitably takes off this month, I’m coming back for you FT

spot on business talk my nigga

This shit is hilarious

It's on cryptopia but the majority of volume is still on IDEX

found the nigger

This is why I'm staying away from this. "SML capital" is a pajeet larper with a portfolio of 1 BTC. Anyone who believes this douches is bound to get fucked.

Fabric will do really well. Just got to have steady hands.

If you buy around the 2 mil - 2.5 mil mcap range tho you wont be easily shaken out
imo this is an easy hold

>low effort posting
that's pretty accurate considering 90% of biz is:
>get in or stay poor
>why haven't you bought yet?
>accumulate
>arbitrary figure EOY

Blockchain whispers are now AGAINST fabric, they stopped their pump. I spoke to the guy and he had a falling out with the team. They won't br pumping this any more.

This is my comfiest hold by far

another dapp platform like lamden?
what makes this any different?

This whole thread is a shill campaign

I always wonder what the intention is behind these threads, this lovely pure soul is sharing a massive secret they’ve found to thousands of strangers in the internet out of the kindness of his own heart?

There is always something in it for the poster I suspect. The ones with humour make me think maybe it’s someone who’s been on the chains for a long time or something.. but the dry straight up i’m Here to make you all rich really makes me wonder

Fabric was last week's flavour, this week's pump will be BST on IDEX