From founder of civilization to backwards Ottoman province

From founder of civilization to backwards Ottoman province.

How?

Attached: F2913217-F61E-4200-A34C-274173BE2323.png (2000x1333, 6K)

>how?

aren't we like the richest most developed country of all the ex ottoman provinces? and by a large margin I think..

pay debnts

Attached: whispers.jpg (400x276, 27K)

They do better than a lot of other countries IIRC

All because of Marshall plan, but you did worse than any other Marshall country.

I mean I arrested shitskins on the border that they were pleading not to send them back to turkey, and the balkans have been having wars since forever

They are Albanian LARPers. Turks are the real Greeks.

if the EU legalizes killing civil servants I'll MGGA

kinda late for that , they've been bullied so much that they've started blackposting to combat their shame. poor turkroaches, most of them probably hate turkey and turks even more than we do

that's next level coping, how about the iq charts, we're by far the smartest and the rest are borderline retarded, Albanians are even dumber than shitskins like the turks, that's an achievement in de-evolution.

I think you're bullshitting because we don't like shitskins.

kellyfat

how about these guys they are so retarded that they managed to convince themselves they're not slavs but ancient greeks, not AS retarded as the Albanians, but pretty close.

If you’re so smart then why is your country so shit?

Think about who we border.

Turkey:genocide deniers, where freedom of speech is suppressed and people are just killed or have coupe.

Fyrom: artificial country with an identity crisis

Albania: they're the first country before North Korea that actually closed its borders and tried to keep it citizens from leaving while building inordinate amounts of bunkers in case someone wanted to nuke them

and Bulgaria: well they're the most sane of the bunch, even though they still have great problems with their gypsieturks and mafia.

and don't even start on the Balkans, they has a civil war like 10 years ago, Romania publicly executed its prime minister at the same time.

Face it, we're a heaven on earth on the region

>they're the first country before North Korea that actually closed its borders and tried to keep it citizens from leaving
Is this supposed to be a bad thing??

Fourth Crusade

mofo you're indeed retarded aren't you?
>inb4 all muds are retarded
fuck it, I'm gonna go talk to some gals now, instead of appreciating the white man showing some attention to you for once, instead of just ignoring you like in real life you give him shit.

well guess what, screw you shitskin, I'm going home

well not for non Albanians, Enver Hoxha was the best Albanian to ever live, he actually managed to keep Albanians inside Albania

Λάθος, φταίει πως είμαστε βλαχοτουρkοσλαβοβουλγαροαραβοαρμενοαλβανοι χΔΔδδΔΔΔ μόνο οι Έλληνες πεθάναν από τις εισβολές χΔΔδδ πέη δεβτσ γρεεψ χΔδδΔδδδΔΔΔ

Attached: Benis.jpg (790x595, 73K)

Yeah to be fair I don't even consider Greece as really being in the Balkans, you're closer to southern europeans like Italy

Albanians are the Most Powerful Race in the World

>how about the iq charts, we're by far the smartest

Attached: 522DEF25-F09B-4DC1-90CE-7F4AE0F4CDBA.jpg (1300x1300, 382K)

it's kelly, ignore him

must be feel'n good

Attached: muh constantinople.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Because they are basically you

The smartest in the balkans wise ass

*ahem*

Empires rise and fall, first lesson in history. Come back tomorrow.

hmmm