EIGHT MONTHS OF FUCKING BULLSHIT AND BELOW ICO PRICE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 594d7df2ef0e2f06a96cdf29_t2.png (467x226, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x20fe562d797a42dcb3399062ae9546cd06f63280
medium.com/chainlink/viewing-chainlink-transactions-on-the-ropsten-testnet-d59d7173e510
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delisting from binance any day now. Volume at 38BTC lmao.

About time this piece of shit died. Biz is finally starting to wake up

yeah i think im done, project seems failed
only losing about 20% so not to bad

> still holding link

why?

If you watch the Chainlink transactions at ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x20fe562d797a42dcb3399062ae9546cd06f63280 - click events per Thomas's medium post

medium.com/chainlink/viewing-chainlink-transactions-on-the-ropsten-testnet-d59d7173e510

You will see there is almost no testing (except for a few days ago an example of eth to usd provided by chainlink team). Other than that there has been no testing. Ropsten has been out for a good while now and I am surprised by the lack of testing.

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

Attached: 165486465.jpg (550x693, 452K)

Been trying to tell you fags that this is a scam. Listen next time, I started warning you 20 cents ago

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

(You)

Attached: 1516592337347.png (394x450, 17K)

I have lost all hope in this project.

I'm eaither holding these bags forever or selling the moment it gets back above 60 cents

>still 3 times above ico price
You need better fud retard

why would anyone use something coded by jason parser?

Anyone else besides me just holding to 0 or retirement? Lol

I'm selling my stack right now. 8226 links left @ 4675 sats. Had over 10k. Wish i hadn't waited this long.

Really enjoying the weak minded faggots selling, don't worry you can fomo back in at $5+ ok

I can't even sell my stack without massive slippage. There's no volume or buy walls.

Attached: 92450713-6975-49E1-A1F6-DBE087FA377C.jpg (900x675, 112K)

> claims to be able to run oracles
> can't even get the tangle working properly

Attached: 1512700529053.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

sell me your bads please

It's when the challenge is strongest that true men are made. If people truly believe ChainLink will die, be delisted, etc...I don't know what to tell you. You should get your facts from other places besides Jow Forums. Everyone who sells now is totally retarded. We're so close. It's no accident this is all happening when we're closer and closer to mainnet. Enjoy being poor, you children without an ounce of patience.

So many panicking deadbeats here.

shhhh

Delete this now!

This. It's dead.

The lack of communication from the Devs just feed the fud hysteria. They have to be more active to give hope.

I genuinely wonder if you believe this.
Like, we all know its a memecoin and have tried to get newfags to buy.
We get it.
But sometimes, and your post is one of those times, I think you fucking retards actually believe this shit.
Like you actually bought Chainlink, and ACTUALLY think that it has a future.
And this is why I still come to biz.

delete this

Stinky mofo hehe
Good one

HAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHA. You losers actually thought Link would bring all the whites born from incest together? TOP FUCKIN KEK

They already cashed out at the top of the pyramid scheme. Get fucked.

I'm sure this is possible, but if they are seriously trying to make a working product they have a shit approach to marketing. I'm immune to your insults Sir but if it makes you feel better I'm glad I could help...

when you've lost it all on LINK remember that it was Jow Forums that talked you into this total shit coin.

He probably made 10-20 million after taxes. He doesn't have to do anything else.
No incentive to keep working on a project he doesn't have the iq to do

Digits confirm.
Time to start believing, bitchboi. Load up those bags so that you can stop being a loser.

Sergey already had 10m+ from investing in BTC and the ETH ICO. He didn't need chainlink to make money

Source?