So now that globalism has come this far, how do you see your cunt faring around by 2050?

So now that globalism has come this far, how do you see your cunt faring around by 2050?

Attached: 1534671335037.webm (640x480, 2.43M)

We might have decent internet by then.

In all honesty im skeptical our union will last that long. Im sure im not the only one

Slow suicide. Internet is framing everyone so nobody can stand up. It's like a weapon of mass destruction that puts everyone to sleep, to be at the mercy of foreigners. Chinese are unique in this respect, they can grasp technology without violating their national identity.

People said the same about the printing press.

i wonder if my country is exist in 2050

>slow down in trade and logistics, higher interest rates, a more mercantilist world, currency values wars, etc
So, just another wednesday over here. We might not be able to catch up to the rest of the world, but now the rest of the world is falling down to our level lmao

A printing press is tangible and integrated. A computer is a magic box that relies of many millions of bytes to work the way we're used to. Eventually it's engineers will retire and pass away, and we're left with this enormous legacy and junk to maintain, the ultimate mind fuck.

if it means genociding all ethnics within our territory then i'm all for it

underrated

>A computer is a magic box
People said the same thing about the printing press.

Well it does seem like it's getting destroyed from the inside out by its own citizens while attacked from the outside at the same time so no wonder.

As long as the chinks don't chimp out and Kim stays calm everything should be daijoubu.

Ironic, but you're wrong.

Greater Finland will continue being the last bastion of humanity. Our technology will have advanced far beyond that of any other culture and meme psychers will protect the nation from any outside threat.

I am actually from 2050 and life in australia (or new Qing as we call it) has never been better

The first man must be Finland

It will be a superpower after India.

based

>better internet for Australians
I will do everything in my power to prevent this

The same but worse on security matters, political correctness x10 and the average IQ taking a plunge. Very few kids with common sense nowadays.

China 2.0 sadly

kek

Same as it is now but probably the air will be worse.

A very old population that will have no pensions with a smaller chunk of young people that will have no jobs or jobs with minimum wage.

Videogames are going to be cool, though.

I honestly have no fucking clue our country will look like. Though the gop has a youth problem, I give the left the benefit of the doubt that they would win the long game

Why is the Norwegian flag in this webm fucked up?

>30 years in the future everything is same
How unimaginative cna a nigger get?

we will starve to death when oil is gone

>Chinese are unique in this respect, they can grasp technology without violating their national identity.
Is this bait? Have you not read about their social credit system?

b but muh gazprom muh rosatom

I expect another civil war between now and 2040

muslim kalifate
mashallah!

Attached: nieteczowaniepoganskawielkapolskamuzulmanskaplakat.jpg (735x1033, 211K)

>Eventually it's engineers will retire and pass away
Here's the cool think. You can educate new engineers. Hell people are still developing hardware and software for 36 year old systems.

Pretty good like the rest of the world, after some kind of big war provoked by the last kicks of nationalism ended, and supranational entities get stronger and more prosperous.

Attached: 1200px-The_World_as_100_People.png (1200x823, 389K)

Sorry, I somehow misread your date as "2150" because I'm extremely tired.

In that case, in the middle of some kind of huge crisis, like the rest of the world. Be it from climate change or a new wave of fascism worldwide, or both.

Wont exist hopefully

The problem with predicting the future is that the farther you go the more inaccurate it is but I agree that by 2150 some kind of war is bound to have occurred somewhere. We're facing a slew of problems that just keep building up, and it's only a matter of time until everything goes south; way too many people, people worrying over trivial stuff, resources being drained like mad, etc. so now the only question is, when does it happen? Before we even hit 2050? Seems possible given the current speed for everything.

As for OP question hopefully better, but I'm prepared for the worst.