Mass of coordinated FUD attacks

>mass of coordinated FUD attacks
>nonstop relentless pessimism

Time to buy more!

Attached: 37775302-C317-434C-B6E2-B2F601587D73.jpg (467x551, 29K)

Yeah keep shoveling your money into a fire you stupid faggot. Buy more.

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink?

Jow Forums is so bearish on everything right now we are all but guaranteed a pump by morning.

1t Market cap by September

that particular thread made me once again realise how much i love you guys

We love you too, you retarded faggot. Now shut up and
BUY
MORE
FUCKING
LINK

Fuck yeah my funds clear coinbase in 2 days fucking finally. Anyone who isn’t buying right now is a brainlet niggerfaggot.

Dude you can make instant buys can’t you? If I buy in batches of $355 and under its instant

Read between the lines my nibba

Yeah debit card goes immediately. Bank transfers take forever

That’s chump change. When the market takes a dump that’s when I start to put money in. I was late this time because reasons. But yeah, I’m putting in more than the CC limit as always.

Yeah IOTA justing you guys and making LINK iirrelevant is really part of a FUD campaign. What part of smartcontracts can each be their own oracle do you not understand? Hope you didn't go all in it's gonna be a race to the door as soon as this sinks in to your neet skulls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
> can't even get their core tangle product working
> t-they're gonna pull an oracle out of their ass too, linkers btfo
Yeah we're getting justed for sure. Sell everything marines.

Time to domp eet

cheqq eem

Attached: 1527990180090.png (683x1168, 164K)

I’m reversing your dubs buddy

All your portfolios will be at the mercy of the Bogdanoffs. Prepare for the bear and capitulate

>Cheqq eem again

Attached: 1518319665259.png (778x778, 112K)

namefag

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink?

Attached: 1523077267441.jpg (800x803, 65K)

ayo nigga i aint tryna to fud but I got beef n shiet wit Chainlink. bruh Chainlink been on dat Ropsten for a month n erryone finna expectin deez potential partners 2 test on dat test net. Sergey and his niggas even told yall to keep an eye on dat Ropsten to see dem customerz usin the network. Nigga it finna been 3 welfare payments n the only transactions on Ropsten been deadass average peeps takin the hunnit Ropsten link from tha faucet shiet. They aint no requests fo data. shiet, as a matter of fact homie some nigga aksed Thomas why and then Thomas got scurred n made a fake ass run to show it works. Homeslice, I see Tommy's request nigga but it be da only muthafuckin one.

Why aint no niggas testing on Ropsten? Where all these niggas at dat post to be creaming they underwear at the potenshul of Chainlink huh? Deadass tha lack of sergey n his niggas talkin, no updates and no fukkin worldstar presence, increasing competition from mobius niggas all red flags up in this bitch.

Deadass do any nigga finna actually wanna use Chainlink?

(You)

lol the book is so thin you couldn't drop the smallest of bags anyway.

stinky linkies lose again.

this coin has been tanking for 6 months wtf

when is it going to moon, you kikes?

wait is this actually true? brainlet here

Attached: 1518363915958.png (646x595, 280K)

>hold Link since SIBOS
>never affected by FUD because I think all of it is stupid
>read this post
>realize the other FUD was just to technical for me
>get panic attack

Just sold 100k

It actually is true but we've decided to ignore it. There is a lot of time left

So, its all just a huge lie? Just sold 1k suicide insurance

CL was just a mean for Sergey to make some $MM.

Attached: 1527954283932.png (900x900, 409K)

this has already been thoroughly debunked
Testing is done daily. These guys are busy as fuck if you look at how fast they're actually building on and updating things.

I guess this is the end.

Gosh I don't think that's right fella. But, then again, you wouldn't just lie about so ething so important, like a shitball memecoin being added to Coinbase so the last-chance-before-walmart-employment cunts can imagine tasting non-microwaved food just once by pretending "We gonna make it" -- you wouldn't lie about something THAT Iimportant, would you fella?

I am the baby around the sorrowful attitude around.

This fence, waiting for you to check all online. Robbins asked the Internet users. It has over 100 products in more than three weeks.

No information. It was actually Thomas's death.

I started a little, but not really.

What is the user / developer / ChainLab used for fishing?

Lack of connection between science and the public sector, I do not know I know the competition. But that was a lot of fun.

Need something?