European fashion

I had a discussion with an American last night and he told me that European men dress like faggots. What does Jow Forums (especially fellow Europeans) think about this?
Pic related made him really mad

Attached: th[2].jpg (474x632, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Pq-FYqeRU
youtube.com/watch?v=c_Juf2oINMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right is OK, left looks like a fag.

They look awful and cringy especially those cigarettes yet looking like they don't actually smoke/enjoy smoking but do it for their 'fit'.
On /fa/ plenty of teenagers do it as well.

Left
>Ugly gay scarf
>Ugly jacket
>shitty haircut
>Awful shoes
>in general gives a 2010 vibe

right
>Ugly shirt
>Boring shoes
>Shoulder pad placed on chest?
>Also not very contemporary clothing, but passable

Look like software engineers

They look like Stockholm faggots. Only thing missing is pink shirts.

Attached: 153828946.jpg (620x620, 46K)

American fashion:
>baseball hat
>"tactical" sunglasses
>oversized t-shirt/shirt with a tartan pattern/sweatshirt
>cargo pants/sweatpants
>white nike socks
>flip-flops/trainer shoes

comfy

dressing for fashion is cringe, if you are ugly you are still going to be ugly if you wear a suit

Comfy as fuck and ten times better than OP's pic.

americans are wearing baggy shorts and baggy t shirts on a dayly basis..

It's the opposite actually:
Ugly people have much more to gain by being interestingly dressed
Chad looks good in jeans and white t-shirt

>Ugly people have much more to gain by being interestingly dressed
keep telling yourself that

>putting makeup on a pig
It's still a pig mate...

In the US it's normal to go shopping with your night clothes
In Europe people will think you're a homeless person.

Europeans are very arrogant and superficial. I prefer the laid back and comfy American fashion sense

I'm relatively good looking and I can still appreciate someone well dressed, even if ugly
Unfortunately any ugly people don't actually dress well (dressing well != overdressing)

>In Europe people will think you're a homeless person.
In *parts* of Europe.
Here in northern Sweden you can dress anyway you feel like it, people don't give a crap.
I went to a wedding in rubber boots and old, worn jeans. I wasn't the only one.

White shirt + blue jeans is a good combination though.
Dressing like a slob is not good and I'd like to remind you even in the 1800s most men had suits.

if you dont dress well you dont love yourself, if you dont love yourself how can people love you, youre probably a fucking neet with asperger if you dress bad, this is what europeans believe.

>White shirt + blue jeans is a good combination though.
It is but it also very simple. Of course it's better than going shopping in full suit + fedora though

No but you present it like something bad, while with good fitted clothes a blue jeans + white shirt combination is timeless.

Those scarfs are a little faggy but whats wrong with the one on the right? I dress that way too.

It's not bad, it's just not what I would describe as "dressing well" since it's very simple and doesn't require a lot of thought to put together

he's not wrong. You can look shabby chic after a night on pills and coke wearing anything

I don't give a fuck, I only wear clothes to keep warm and avoid being arrested.

Simplicity is the basis of dressing well. I believe the best dress is well fitted simple clothes with colors that match.

I dress like this

Attached: f6Z5cZY[1].jpg (1364x2048, 566K)

That's the bare minimum imo

for me its denim shirt, chino pant and tennis sneakers.

Of course France and Italy talk the most in this thread

You're a massive delusional faggot.

>if you dont dress well you dont love yourself
People like you are shallow cunts unworthy of love.

>You're a massive delusional faggot.
t. dressed in work-out clothes even when hanging out

t. chink hating himself and exposing his anger on a vietnamese board

I like a three quarter length jacket. You need to have the legs/tall. Hate skinny fit legs. IDK why. Never looked good to me.

Skinny jeans are ultra cringe and everyone that wears clothes containing elastane makes me want to slap them.

Fashion in Europe ranked from most fashionable country to least fashionable country

France > Italy > Sweden > Norway > Spain > Portugal > Greece > Baltic > Netherlands > Switzerland > Germany > UK > Balkan > Czech R > Poland > Austria

of course its germanized countries that moan the most

Skinny jeans are so incredibly demodé I cringe visibly every time I see them around, especially if distressed

if you're model tier you can pull it off. I'm not so yea

skinny jeans are for bulls showing off chad legs.

What are skinny jeans?

This abomination

Attached: 1.jpg (680x680, 185K)

fight me senpai

Attached: toscano.png (1711x1075, 1.9M)

continental urban fashion is still stuck in 2008, you can see the French and Germans walking about uni because of the shit they wear.

I would agree although British high-fashion is very refined
Of course the average lower-class dresses in your standard American garbage

Jesus haha feminine af. in my opinion. Chicken legs if ur shoulders are broad

Attached: fashion.png (1400x1110, 1.58M)

Which is retarded because very muscular people look good in comfy clothes with a more relaxed fit

should lederhosen become a european fashion symbol?

indeed, most of people wearing skinny jeans are teenagers tho

i dress like the guy on the right. what should i change?

My brother is fit as hell and wears skinnies which look even worse than on some skeleton, like really fucking weird. Everytime he moves his legs you see various muscles move.

That pattern on a shirt very rarely works. A simple grey shirt would work much better imo
Trousers and shoes are pretty boring

Never been hated by us. In all these years. It's a rare category. Dapper af
youtube.com/watch?v=29Pq-FYqeRU

what about the hair cut?

chino pants > all pants

Can't see much, but I like it

is the undercut still in fashion?

Yeah, and it doesn't look like a pig anymore since there's a whole new face painted on it.
The majority of 7+/10 qts turn into goblins the moment you scrape the layers of paint. Good clothes and a well-groomed face can push anyone halfway up the looks scale.

one colour shirt over the weird table cloth design. Switch out the bag and the shoes

depends on your face desu

asking a bunch of retards on int about fashion lol

The scarf is fucking retarded and IIRC the looks started with the hipsters here. Also, Jean's are from the u.s. (yes a German immigrant started it).

round

desu i feel like the netherlands should be up a bit and italy a bit down, there are a shitton of art thots and effay people in Amsterdam but I barely saw any people that dress well in Italy

You just described the I'm doing laundry/fell out of 2000 look. The hat and sunglasses are the only thing I see adults wearing these days.

we're not /fa/
we need Finns

Those two look like they didn't care how they dressed when they were kids, then when it's time for gymnasium/uni they have the revelation that they should start dressing "well" because you can't get away with ill-fitting jeans and a graphic tee anymore, so they put the least possible effort into buying some collared shirts, slightly less ill-fitting jeans, and probably combine it with a "stylish" jacket, like a cheap peacoat from Zara or H&M.

Attached: 1476759159482.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>In the US it's normal to go shopping with your night clothes

Even movie premieres

Attached: woody-harrelson-pajamas-red-carpet.jpg (800x1200, 201K)

Sverige they look like they have cool mothers who still dress them. And that's a good thing

fashion is literally a racket for the jews you gullible fools

if a girl finds you attractive she won't particularly care what you wear

He's a stoner in real life though.

how fuck paris premiere ?

Middle-aged women who think they "got style" should not be allowed to dress their 18 - 20 year old sons.

I feel sorry for those who think the clothes your wear matter

Attached: 1531482459863.webm (752x450, 2.89M)

A woman will fuck you, find flaws try to fix them then hate what she created if you let her. Never let anyone try to change you. Take it or leave it.

Did somebody say Hel-looks? I could swear I've heard somebody say Hel-looks.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1435x906, 177K)

i feel sorry for people who dont care about how they are dressed.

Yes, all looks gay, buy in Zara you fuckers

absolute state

I don't spend a lot of money on clothing like those people that wear stupid shit like Supreme or other /fa/ brands, but I do think it is important to wear clean well fitting clothes with colors that match. It is just as expensive/cheap to buy nice plain clothes than ugly stuff. And most normies wear trash brands like Superdry which looks awful and is expensive, meanwhile I buy most of my stuff from the Uniqlo and Weekday which are quite cheap yet very clean.

why would you?

men who dress for looks over practicality are guaranteed cucks

Imagine you have to buy a suit. What's the problem with making sure it's a well fitting one rather than some disaster full of wrinkles and odd fitting pants?

why would I wear a suit in the first place? they aren't particularly comfy or warm, their pockets are not very good etc

Looks like he should be on an Alp with Heidi but the boots. Jesus Christ. Not fair on the kid.

I either wear a tracksuit or a suit so i cant really talk.
And im not a slav.

A lot of jobs require you to wear one. But it was just an example and can apply to anything you buy. Everybody has to buy clothes at one point and I just don't see why you wouldn't make sure they fit nice and don't look off.
How do you define 'men who dress for practicality' instead of 'men who dress for looks' if both are wearing a casual t-shirt?

no, UK and dublin is much higher. Germans dress like they’re going on a scouts trip and eastern europeans (including baltics) wear clothes from LIDL
Top 3 in Europe in no particular order is France, Italy, UK, Nordic countries

raf rimons rock owens usually what im dressed in

3sixteen iron heart

This man is amazing. Jeeves and Wooster shit
youtube.com/watch?v=c_Juf2oINMI

also all of this only concerns a certain class of people. The majority of people in most countries don’t care that much, realistically its only the big cities that care about most fashion

>A lot of jobs require you to wear one.
sure but I am a NEET so care little
>How do you define 'men who dress for practicality' instead of 'men who dress for looks' if both are wearing a casual t-shirt?
both are fine, by practicality I mean wearing boots and tough warm clothes if you go into the forest, or water resistant clothes that are easily washed if you go fishing etc

all the exchange students I've seen from the continent tend to dress pretty poorly, they stand out when they all dress like the kids in OP's photo

>H&M
people know this outside of germany? wow

that's a global brand dude

euro men know how to dress

Attached: Mens-Pantuists-in-Suitsupply-2012-lookbook-19[1].jpg (800x458, 104K)

get rid of faggot haircut and black jeans and you're alright

it depends on what you think is nice fashion too. A lot of people think effay style is for hipster fags

it’s literally one of the biggest clothing retailers in the world

based nakamura san

>not wearing black jeans, black trainers, black t shirt to the rave
do u even street kid?

I think it's split between a handful dressing well, not necessarily effay urban fashion but good. The others dress like the autism kids minus the autism.